Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

testing ta

Discussion on testing ta within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
testing ta

Old 05/26/2016, 13:01   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
There is a fking preview option use it *** dammit not to mention that nobody wants to play on your copy past server
Old 05/26/2016, 13:22   #3

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
^
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
testing
05/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Neve & Friends Elo Boosting About Us: We are four League of Legends enthusiasts who have been playing this game for years, and have become quite good at it. Made up of a mixture of Challengers, Diamond Leaguers, and Ex-(semi)Professional players, we have decided to use our skills to (attempt at least) pay off our student loans. So, if you would rather work directly with your booster instead of through a third party, look no further. Our Offers: All of the following are negotiable to...
testing.. :(
05/26/2012 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
trying to upload faster?
[testing] AMC
04/07/2012 - Shaiya - 2 Replies
Alien mind control is looking for some testers before open beta come see and see what you think. Home-AMC Remember this post is for testing so didn't post under the Advertising
Testing PSF v1.2
08/09/2011 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
Hey its me Joered333 aka Bastamanga. I'am experimentating with a new kind of hook for me. So im not sure if this hack will work or works for you but my tester said it worked fine. I cant test by myself cause im reinstalling PSF. Ok for this hack you need the following installed: Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer) Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86) Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Win7 or Vista Nvidea or ATI Radeon...