Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exinta Online | 60 Cap | CH | Low Rates | JOIN US!

Discussion on Exinta Online | 60 Cap | CH | Low Rates | JOIN US! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/16/2016, 23:59   #1426

elite*gold: 0
Botting has become so essential to this game that it's very difficult to find a balance and please most of the players. I'll give you credit for the storyline idea, that was fun, but not enough. In the end you rely on botting as always.

My suggestion?, keep the cap, increase the rates, focus on pvp rewards (jobbing, guild wars, fortress, ctf), add more pve rewards (random drops from uniques). The point is forcing people to play instead of botting.

Also silk bought items shouldn't be tradeable.

And you need to think on ways to attract new players once the server has been a few weeks live so there is a constant flow of people. There's your long term server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro9001 View Post
Better to be 80 real players instead of 200 from which ony 20 are really there
That is true.
Old 04/17/2016, 09:42   #1427

elite*gold: 1
why is the server offline?
i hope he did not close it
Old 04/17/2016, 14:40   #1428

gg he didnt event informed us that he closed the server and he asked us how to bring more players here XD
Old 04/17/2016, 15:16   #1429

well, by now Im just too tired to explain you stupid ***** about time zones...
Old 04/17/2016, 16:13   #1430

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaksmisz View Post
gg he didnt event informed us that he closed the server and he asked us how to bring more players here XD
what are you talking about? the server was just offline for some hours... it is back online...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvotheknight View Post
well, by now Im just too tired to explain you stupid ***** about time zones...
don't worrie, i know all about the time zone... i just wanted to know if there are any updates together with the server downtime :P
Old 04/19/2016, 15:56   #1431

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,130
Hello everyone.

Well, this is difficult.

Due to the lack of interest in Exinta Online, we will be closing the server for a few weeks until a suitable time for a relaunch. Yes we are closing, Yes we will return.

Our dedicated server expires today, so when the time runs out it will be closed.

Im more disappointed then anyone with how things went. I was so happy to see a large number of players in the beginning, but after loosing team members and players I was unable to bring activity to jobbing and other features.

We WILL be saving all of the character data for when we return. if we decide to wipe all unused premium items will be refunded to your account so your donations will be safe.

In the mean time, I will be around working. I am thinking of bringing back a bigger, better and more advanced SROConnect server list. I have been developing better server tools so I may also open a public testing server using original 110 features.

To everyone who truly believed in Exinta Online and that a 60 cap would work, Sorry I failed you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/19/2016, 16:19   #1432

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timlock View Post
Hello everyone.

Well, this is difficult.

Due to the lack of interest in Exinta Online, we will be closing the server for a few weeks until a suitable time for a relaunch. Yes we are closing, Yes we will return.

Our dedicated server expires today, so when the time runs out it will be closed.

Im more disappointed then anyone with how things went. I was so happy to see a large number of players in the beginning, but after loosing team members and players I was unable to bring activity to jobbing and other features.

We WILL be saving all of the character data for when we return. if we decide to wipe all unused premium items will be refunded to your account so your donations will be safe.

In the mean time, I will be around working. I am thinking of bringing back a bigger, better and more advanced SROConnect server list. I have been developing better server tools so I may also open a public testing server using original 110 features.

To everyone who truly believed in Exinta Online and that a 60 cap would work, Sorry I failed you.
I just started to play on Exinta yesterday because I thought it could be a decent server for old-school and non-bot silkroad players.

What I faced was a lovely designed server with a community that's 24/7 afk botting. The gameplay itself felt very smooth and I really liked the concept but once again the epvp community succeeded in destroying a server by botting it to death.

Unfortunately a great part of this community is learning resistant and it's always the same schema that you see:

> Server starts, everyone is freaking out
> Bot race starts, everyone wanna be the first one to be max. lvl
> Reach max lvl and farm gear
> Get bored because you realize that SRO doesn't really offer any end-game content
> Quit and blame the owner/server for inactivity because you're too stupid to realize that the way is the goal in SRO and that botting minimize your fun

What I actually want to state out, you did a good job with this server and I'd really like to play on it with REAL users.

It's time to get this shit in your head: You can participate in EVERY aspect of the game in low level already and botting is just the cause of disparity and inactivity -> no fun for everyone.

I'd like to thank Timlock & Simulation for the time & efforts they invested into this project. I'd really like to see this server goes back online in a few weeks/months and please consider to go for a non-bot policy. I know it means less players, but on the other hand it also stands for an active server with a community that would value your work.
Thanks
10 Users
Old 04/19/2016, 19:31   #1433

reopen server DG8 without stones drops and no stackeable tablets like isro ^^ and others

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuzZzZy View Post
When u will upgrate to 70 cap and will be sun droppable ?
cap70 only som
Old 04/19/2016, 20:17   #1434

Received Thanks: 1,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMilk View Post
I just started to play on Exinta yesterday because I thought it could be a decent server for old-school and non-bot silkroad players.

What I faced was a lovely designed server with a community that's 24/7 afk botting. The gameplay itself felt very smooth and I really liked the concept but once again the epvp community succeeded in destroying a server by botting it to death.

Unfortunately a great part of this community is learning resistant and it's always the same schema that you see:

> Server starts, everyone is freaking out
> Bot race starts, everyone wanna be the first one to be max. lvl
> Reach max lvl and farm gear
> Get bored because you realize that SRO doesn't really offer any end-game content
> Quit and blame the owner/server for inactivity because you're too stupid to realize that the way is the goal in SRO and that botting minimize your fun

What I actually want to state out, you did a good job with this server and I'd really like to play on it with REAL users.

It's time to get this **** in your head: You can participate in EVERY aspect of the game in low level already and botting is just the cause of disparity and inactivity -> no fun for everyone.

I'd like to thank Timlock & Simulation for the time & efforts they invested into this project. I'd really like to see this server goes back online in a few weeks/months and please consider to go for a non-bot policy. I know it means less players, but on the other hand it also stands for an active server with a community that would value your work.
signature.
Old 04/19/2016, 21:09   #1435

To be honest I hate grinding, I hate collecting stones and killing mobs to get experience and skillpoints because I simply don't have the time to grind all ******* day. What I want in SRO is jobbing, job wars, PVP, fortress wars and hunting uniques. I think this is the whole point of SRO isn't it?? Not botting till you hit max level and are bored already from grinding 24/7. So what I would suggest is to start at max level and encourage people to do all these kind of activities. Give people a basic set to start off with. Get stones, avatars, rewards and other cool stuff by doing activities which aren't possible by botting. You want an active community? Let thiefs who appear in a trade drop sox and stones, if your trade or thief trade succeeds get an extra reward (random stones). Let uniques and the mobs who appear near the unique drop sox. People need to be active so make sure people are getting active. And one next thing. Since you have an older generation of players (people with kids, a wife, work and so on...). I thinks it would be a good idea to let people start with a char that is immediately level 60. The reason I don't play on the server is because I just want to log on and start playing. Not BOTTING.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/19/2016, 21:44   #1436
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,469
#closed by request
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread