Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 04:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Electus Reborn | 10D | Chinese | Silk per hour | Free-Silk Events | Completely Free2P

Discussion on Electus Reborn | 10D | Chinese | Silk per hour | Free-Silk Events | Completely Free2P within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/12/2016, 23:01   #5491

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizz˙ View Post
For how long tho?
Get your sorry *** out of here already you little wannabe, I don't want to see you whining again that I'm ddosing you, you are giving me reasons to do though, keep it up.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2016, 23:12   #5492

elite*gold: 0
SBOT OP OP
Old 04/12/2016, 23:28   #5493

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ​Goofie​ View Post
Not here to hate or anything but, normally such a big server should have a "test" server which should prevent the main server to crash from server edits? But apparently it doesn't?

My question is why do, all the money he makes from Electus and still can't test the **** he put in the game? That's pretty ****** up, or maybe he simply do not give a **** about his players.

considering u was gm before u should know how much
Vsro files crappy is , when u got a test server and try some thing
new or edit some thing its works fine without any problems, but
when u come to apply it on ur main Server some times it doesnt work
, no one know the reason but thats happen , we r dealing with sh1tty files
Old 04/12/2016, 23:33   #5494

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by haxunlimited View Post
At morning trading is cool, but what about those who work?
Only time you actually can't trade is between 6 and 10 pm IMO the rest is hard but fine.
Old 04/12/2016, 23:47   #5495

any1 knows a solution for mbot problem?
Old 04/12/2016, 23:48   #5496

+1 Mbot Not Working After Last Update " Unexpected answer received "
Old 04/13/2016, 00:07   #5497

when will you fix the constant crash, freeze and DC as soon as you teleport into DW or job cave? this ***** been going on for a week now?
Old 04/13/2016, 00:11   #5498

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilazza View Post
when will you fix the constant crash, freeze and DC as soon as you teleport into DW or job cave? this ***** been going on for a week now?
mhm nope?

btw idea with disabling zerk in job is fine but lower the hp of trans a bit then. Would force thieves to target and play in a team instead of grouping up and just zerk wipe the caravan.
Old 04/13/2016, 00:18   #5499

mhm when will upgrade the server ? everyone left 0 traders
Old 04/13/2016, 00:32   #5500

Quote:
Originally Posted by burak30 View Post
@ Can u watch this pls? and fix
+1 LT do something ... this fking bug make me mad in pvp and uniqs
Old 04/13/2016, 00:40   #5501

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamoelpap3 View Post
considering u was gm before u should know how much
Vsro files crappy is , when u got a test server and try some thing
new or edit some thing its works fine without any problems, but
when u come to apply it on ur main Server some times it doesnt work
, no one know the reason but thats happen , we r dealing with sh1tty files
If you really test that **** (adding monsters etc...) on a testserver and it works then it works also on the live server... But yea there was 5 months beta so its kral.
Old 04/13/2016, 00:44   #5502

The Dictador Last Thief why u remove from DB ToDo ?
Old 04/13/2016, 00:59   #5503

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onslaughtwtf View Post
EternalGlory = Fake Futuristic.
EternalGlory was good 2014 - 2015, now it's dead.

#Best Beta guild #GoBandit.

Mithrellas, if you are good boy I can invite you in 2nd EIGHT gbot guild.

You wiped us more times than we did, and guess what? We still won FW. Why? Because we're smarter than you. EternalKids go leave please
You're smarter than EG ? asdhasfjaskdaslgasjdxakcvaksasjgascasjfas
Who - Are - you AMK ? you're just piece of shit.Really i dont give a fuck about you.Every minute you're going crazy.Really for about talk to us, you need to being the man.Again and again I ask, who are you aq.You're just
marginalized son of a bitch.No one doesn't give a shit about you.Why can't you talk like that in the game ? Because every minute you have concerns.Wonder EG gonna fck my life at somewhere ? Wonder they shoot to my helpless caravan ?
buguristic = 9/1 Ones ?
Buguristic = Grown a community of EG.You know very well EG what makes you timely.You got a big D1ck on every server.That's why, you closed DeathRetards guild and You'd take refuge with Gaywarriors.
Gaywarriors = 20/2 ones ? and i dont know who is Eight so I won't comment.However guess, they're The guild of consisting of 3-4 guild.Still you got defeat on every server every activity over and over..
Especially the past FW.With what face can you speak that ? Shameless orospu evladı.But dont worry Fortress video coming soon.
Just a few days ago from 4 Pt EG against to 6 PT LoserWarriors and their helpless union. The result, as usual.
UZAAAAAA ! AYARRRRRRRR !
Shoo ocslaught dog. You're burning ocslaught. You are nothing with ur retard union occcc.
Old 04/13/2016, 01:10   #5504

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithrellas View Post
You're smarter than EG ? asdhasfjaskdaslgasjdxakcvaksasjgascasjfas
Who - Are - you AMK ? you're just piece of shit.Really i dont give a fuck about you.Every minute you're going crazy.Really for about talk to us, you need to being the man.Again and again I ask, who are you aq.You're just
marginalized son of a bitch.No one doesn't give a shit about you.Why can't you talk like that in the game ? Because every minute you have concerns.Wonder EG gonna fck my life at somewhere ? Wonder they shoot to my helpless caravan ?
buguristic = 9/1 Ones ?
Buguristic = Grown a community of EG.You know very well EG what makes you timely.You got a big D1ck on every server.That's why, you closed DeathRetards guild and You'd take refuge with Gaywarriors.
Gaywarriors = 20/2 ones ? and i dont know who is Eight so I won't comment.However guess, they're The guild of consisting of 3-4 guild.Still you got defeat on every server every activity over and over..
Especially the past FW.With what face can you speak that ? Shameless orospu evladı.But dont worry Fortress video coming soon.
Just a few days ago from 4 Pt EG against to 6 PT LoserWarriors and their helpless union. The result, as usual.
UZAAAAAA ! AYARRRRRRRR !

Shoo ocslaught dog. You're burning ocslaught. You are nothing with ur retard union occcc.

GameWarriorS Kings,we love them!!!
Old 04/13/2016, 01:20   #5505

Closed Thread