Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Terminus|Cap 80|EU & CHN|AutoEvents|Lottery|Job-Based|International|NewFeatures|10Feb

Discussion on Terminus|Cap 80|EU & CHN|AutoEvents|Lottery|Job-Based|International|NewFeatures|10Feb within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 01/29/2016, 14:32   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronyc View Post

Oh, yeah I will check it asap.
Check those speciality trades npc's too in those towns
Old 01/29/2016, 15:10   #32

Is the beta open? And if it is how do I join it?
Old 01/29/2016, 15:26   #33

Good luck with your server
Old 01/29/2016, 16:00   #34

Looks very promising, I will give it a try.
Old 01/29/2016, 16:12   #35

low rates, no goldbots, job based.... im in =)
Old 01/29/2016, 17:06   #36

Those who arrive, survive(Walking dead reference)
Old 01/29/2016, 17:22   #37

Delete euro. In my opinion euro chars destroyed the game long time ago.
You will not find a perfect balance between euro and chinese chars because there was never one.
Suns wep are op aswell, you may want to stick only with som and sos.
BTW ip limit 2 will be great.

Just my thoughts, keep up!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/29/2016, 17:54   #38

beta on ?
Old 01/29/2016, 18:02   #39

Just register as normal on the website to get in the Beta,
Old 01/29/2016, 18:02   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyprus_ View Post
beta on ?
yes you can register and login
Old 01/29/2016, 18:44   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by amprenta View Post
Delete euro. In my opinion euro chars destroyed the game long time ago.
You will not find a perfect balance between euro and chinese chars because there was never one.
Suns wep are op aswell, you may want to stick only with som and sos.
BTW ip limit 2 will be great.

Just my thoughts, keep up!
SUN weapons give you something to look for..
And they aren't that op when both players have full sun sets.
Old 01/29/2016, 18:44   #42

I was thinking of leaving sro because every server is the same (lol it's SRO, why do I even expect something new?) and dies within 1 month.

But now I think I will try this one, it looks good on paper but we'll see how it's gonna be in the game.
So I have few things I would like to share with you (*****I didn't log into the game yet*****):

1. THE VERY first thing that cought my attention is that you have only 1 TIER non-sox items? If that's true then you need to change it asap. I mean, we need 3 TIER items if we want to even have any chance against wizards. Going Special Trade with full pt 2hunters/6traders as a hunter is even hard with LAST TIER +7 EQ *AND HERE i would like to make it clear - let's assume that BOTH SIDES (H and T) have +7 EQ*. What I mean is that NPC thieves won't kill you if you're not a noob (you will die occasionally on TP between ferry - experienced players will know what I'm talking about) but 2 player thieves show up, they double team hunter and then hunter is dead... 2 players + npc thieves - it won't take long to kill these 2 hunters - ALL THAT if we have LAST TIER EQ. But imagine this - we have only 1 TIER EQ, there's a wizzard on the server and he get's first SOX weapon from coins. So SUN 8d weapon is like LAST TIER +8... and you want to give us only 1st TIER items? So basically there would be a wizard with 72+13 weapon (assuming that he would pimp his SUN to +5 ONLY) fighting agains hunters/thieves with just 1st TIER set? He will just 1 hit every1...

2. Good that you decided to make long BETA, so we can test JOB RATES fully. That way you can set COINS limit/job rates from the start. To make it clear - CHANGING job rates/coins after 1-2 weeks in the game IS like digging your own grave, you just can't do that.

3. Generally about coins - make job coins limited per week and if you have unique coins system in the game - don't even make UNIQUE EVENTS. It's just free coin farm for wizards and it's unfair for the rest of the server, simply because the strongest party will always kill unique.

4. Generally about items stacks related thing? - please enable full 3 pages of inventory from the start - it's super annoying to have just 1 page and 1/2 of second page (you even have to make quest for that). Ah and is grab pet with 4 pages or just 1?

5. What about guild/job penalties? Do you have any and if you do - what are the timers on them?

6. Other than that I think everything seems fine for me. Some of you might tell me that I'm making too much suggestions and blah blah blah, go make your own sever. Well let me tell you that I would love to make my own server, only if I had money and editing knowledge. I'm just sharing my opinion on this server features and because I played on some servers, I know what is gonna work and what not to do in order to avoid future problems/crying players/leaving players.

This team looks promising for me and I hope THIS server will turn out successful and won't die after 2-3 months.
GOOD LUCK & I'm in for BETA now and for grand oppening later.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/29/2016, 18:59   #43

elite*gold: 125
Looking good , Me and my friends gonna give it a try but why don't u make HWID , I mean with only ip limit people can use proxies u know ... Looking forward for it
Old 01/29/2016, 19:14   #44

elite*gold: 1
As from what I can see until now server runs smoothly.I've tried to complete that quest for silk lottery but couldn't find a 3rd Titan Ivy lel
Old 01/29/2016, 19:24   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by placki931 View Post
I was thinking of leaving sro because every server is the same (lol it's SRO, why do I even expect something new?) and dies within 1 month.

But now I think I will try this one, it looks good on paper but we'll see how it's gonna be in the game.
So I have few things I would like to share with you (*****I didn't log into the game yet*****):

1. THE VERY first thing that cought my attention is that you have only 1 TIER non-sox items? If that's true then you need to change it asap. I mean, we need 3 TIER items if we want to even have any chance against wizards. Going Special Trade with full pt 2hunters/6traders as a hunter is even hard with LAST TIER +7 EQ *AND HERE i would like to make it clear - let's assume that BOTH SIDES (H and T) have +7 EQ*. What I mean is that NPC thieves won't kill you if you're not a noob (you will die occasionally on TP between ferry - experienced players will know what I'm talking about) but 2 player thieves show up, they double team hunter and then hunter is dead... 2 players + npc thieves - it won't take long to kill these 2 hunters - ALL THAT if we have LAST TIER EQ. But imagine this - we have only 1 TIER EQ, there's a wizzard on the server and he get's first SOX weapon from coins. So SUN 8d weapon is like LAST TIER +8... and you want to give us only 1st TIER items? So basically there would be a wizard with 72+13 weapon (assuming that he would pimp his SUN to +5 ONLY) fighting agains hunters/thieves with just 1st TIER set? He will just 1 hit every1...

2. Good that you decided to make long BETA, so we can test JOB RATES fully. That way you can set COINS limit/job rates from the start. To make it clear - CHANGING job rates/coins after 1-2 weeks in the game IS like digging your own grave, you just can't do that.

3. Generally about coins - make job coins limited per week and if you have unique coins system in the game - don't even make UNIQUE EVENTS. It's just free coin farm for wizards and it's unfair for the rest of the server, simply because the strongest party will always kill unique.

4. Generally about items stacks related thing? - please enable full 3 pages of inventory from the start - it's super annoying to have just 1 page and 1/2 of second page (you even have to make quest for that). Ah and is grab pet with 4 pages or just 1?

5. What about guild/job penalties? Do you have any and if you do - what are the timers on them?

6. Other than that I think everything seems fine for me. Some of you might tell me that I'm making too much suggestions and blah blah blah, go make your own sever. Well let me tell you that I would love to make my own server, only if I had money and editing knowledge. I'm just sharing my opinion on this server features and because I played on some servers, I know what is gonna work and what not to do in order to avoid future problems/crying players/leaving players.

This team looks promising for me and I hope THIS server will turn out successful and won't die after 2-3 months.
GOOD LUCK & I'm in for BETA now and for grand oppening later.
I totaly agree with you.
I have tried trade runs, with 5* solo its imposible to survive since theres like 30 npc thiefs and you dont have item mall trade pet I thing that even with 2 hunters 5* will be hard. I failed to make it. Next i tried 4* with this mon set/weapon/acc 100% fb with wiz character its hard solo but posible. Still from dw to jg I got like 20m profit and 0 job coin. So idk if I get ppl later ill try to make 5* again to check if it gives job coins. About coins one more thing. I tested fgw 2* to first box and i droped from that box unique coins ;D But 0 talismans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai_1337 View Post
As from what I can see until now server runs smoothly.I've tried to complete that quest for silk lottery but couldn't find a 3rd Titan Ivy lel
I alredy did this quest for silk scrol. I gain 10 silk from it ;p
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
cap80, isro, joymax, psro, vsro