Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BlueFireSro|Opening 18.01|80Cap|Raise|Long Term|Silk/Hour|Protected|Low Rate

Discussion on BlueFireSro|Opening 18.01|80Cap|Raise|Long Term|Silk/Hour|Protected|Low Rate within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 01/21/2016, 20:58   #121

elite*gold: 0
Server offline, no official announcement, nothing... Real professional. I donated money for this server, we deserve some explanations...
Old 01/21/2016, 21:19   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninov View Post
Server offline, no official announcement, nothing... Real professional. I donated money for this server, we deserve some explanations...
Hey Dude!
Sorry, that we dont say anything to the player. We decide it today, while we was working. So, i am now @ home and can explain, why we do this.
First of all, thank you very much for the donations!
We have decide that we re-open this server with more specials!
It was a new concept to offer just a few edit's. Now, we know, the Community want a lot of Edit's in the opening.
We dont forget the the players who donate for our server. You will get a special reward, if we re-open our server!
We stay in contact here!

Best regards Beppo
Old 01/21/2016, 21:30   #123

elite*gold: 41
what time/date you will reopen the server ?
Old 01/22/2016, 07:01   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami1337 View Post
Hey Dude!
Sorry, that we dont say anything to the player. We decide it today, while we was working. So, i am now @ home and can explain, why we do this.
It was a new concept to offer just a few edit's. Now, we know, the Community want a lot of Edit's in the opening.
We dont forget the the players who donate for our server. You will get a special reward, if we re-open our server!
We stay in contact here!

Best regards Beppo
Too bad it went offline, especially without an announcement but oke.

I'm looking forward to joining the new server, and hope it will be a succes after all!
Old 01/22/2016, 11:30   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami1337 View Post
Hey Dude!
We stay in contact here!

Best regards Beppo
We all know this will never happen
Old 01/22/2016, 13:00   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdna13 View Post
We all know this will never happen
im a friend of both gm´s.
they will open a new server for sure.
they worked for many months and the results wasnt enough if u think about how long they worked for it.
some people said they need more features some people wasnt happy about the exp rate and so on.
people need experience about what they do and now they know it wasnt that what people want.
i was one of those people who said they need more features and the first impressions is one of the most important things to be succesful and the first impression wasnt the best one. (=not enough player)
U need a lot of players to have fun.

but its 100% sure they work on something and reopen it.

Tags
80 cap, bluefire, longterm, sro