Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 04:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Veliki Online-Winning Saga|Cap 90| PvE|{Ch Only}|Job Based|Grand Opening 21-12-2015

Discussion on Veliki Online-Winning Saga|Cap 90| PvE|{Ch Only}|Job Based|Grand Opening 21-12-2015 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Veliki Online-Winning Saga|Cap 90| PvE|{Ch Only}|Job Based|Grand Opening 21-12-2015

Summary

Do you miss the old days of silkroad? when it was max D9 at level 90? Those days when the entire server was acting like there's a war at Roc Mt? Waiting and ready for Demon Shaitan unique to be spawned?
And what about merging it with job based features? Even daily automatic events with various and awesome rewards? Have you imagined that yet? Then let's have an overview to this server

Beta Opening
12/11/2015 - 18:00 (GMT+2)

Grand Opening

21-12-2015 17:00 (GMT+2)

Official Trailer

Server Info

StringValue
Max Level 90
Max Gear D9
Races Ch Only
Mastery Level 300
Job Max Level 40
Individual Exp Rate x10
Party Exp Rate x15
Item Drop Rate x15
Gold Drop Rate x5
Silk Point Rate Additional 1m SP
Alchemy Success Rate Customized >> Max +10
Job Rate Customized
Guild Limit 32
Union Disabled
IP Limit 3
HWID Limit 2
Auto Equipment Enabled >> Up to D8 SoS +3 FB Stat 61%
Magic Pop Disabled >> Instead, there's lottery items
Academy Enabled
Forgotten World Enabled >> Only flame mountain
Jangan Fortress Enabled
Bandit Fortress Disabled
Hotan Fortress Enabled
Constantinople Fortress Disabled
DDoS Protection HyperFilter & HPP>Datacenter: AMS-01

Veliki # General Gallery

Server's Core Features

SOX System:-
Seal of Star:
Have 6 various customized types
these kind of sox can be dropped from uniques / normal monsters(Roc Mt) all parts
high drop rate from uniques / low rate at normal monsters(Roc Mt)
Seal Of Moon:
Have just 1 type but yeah it's customized too
Weapons are available through forgotten world (flame mountain) or via upgrade system as w'll mention below
set and accessories are available at Veliki Special Items through jobbing
Seal Of Sun:
Also have 1 customized type
weapons are available only through the upgrade system
set and accessories are also available at Veliki Special Items through jobbing but off course much harder than Seal of moon
Veliki # SOS Types

Alchemy:-
i've had enough from high plus (over than +12) and the high success rate, yeah the easy you get the the more bored you will be, beside that the extreme damage is bothering as well

so the max plus enabled is +10 (if you can) yes sir such hard rate, and Advanced elixirs are available too by fusing +7 fb sox items as you already know

Uniques:-
we've considered that custom uniques at the beginning of server cap 90 seems weird, so the available uniques right now are the basic uniques from Cerberus to Demon Shaitan
but to do later is opening Roc entrance for hunting roc level 107 and its drop would be sun items at minimum 5 items per 1 Roc, yeah crazy idea i know so we'll do a vote about that

Uniques from Cerberus to Demon Shaitan has a various drops like
Seal of Star D9 items
Global Chatting
Reverse/instant scrolls
Iron&Silver coins
Lottery items
And the other associated drops like gold, magic/attribute stones, elixirs and so on

Job System:-
Here comes the crescendo (oh yeah my favorite part too) Veliki is a server where job is the main core feature, job system has passed through a lot of modifications, it has been revamped to motivate the player not only for getting items but for rivalry as well

Interested yet ? alright then, let's have a generic overview

1) Special Trade Routes
Regular trade routing which was a caravan/s from town to town is an overage thing now not to mention it had a lot of flaws
but Special Trade Routes are not and it's more profitable than regular routs
Jangan's Special Trade Route >> (20% Fortress tax deduction)
Process Duration takes approximately 18 minutes
Start point is "Jangan Town" where you fill you transportation pet with goods, Heading to "Chinese Tomb" which is the first teleport, to "Mt. Roc Field" acrossing to the "Aircraft" which is the second teleport, to "South Minor Asia" where you'll head to the end of route "Coast Of Troy" there you'll find the Specialty Trader waiting for you.

Veliki # Jangan Special Trade Route
Donwhang's Special Trade Route >> (No Fortress tax deduction)
Process Duration takes approximately 22 minutes
Start point is "Donwhang Town" where you fill up your trade, Heading to "Earth Ghost Canyon", Passing through "Togui Village" till the end of the map, then teleporting to "Mt. Roc Summit" moving till the end of the Route where you'll find the Specialty Trader waiting for you

Veliki # Donwhang's Special Trade Route
Hotan's Special Trade Route >> (20% Fortress tax deduction)
Process Duration takes approximately 18 minutes
Start Point is "Hotan Town" where you fill up your trade with goods, Heading to the first teleport at "Entrance-Karakoram" where you'll be moving to "Mysterious Death Desert" passing through "Taklamakan Southwest Tunnel" where it's the second teleport to "Central Asia Southeast Tunnel" and moving to "Central Asia Northeast Side" where the last teleport is in there, then you will be moving to a new area, at the end of the route you'll find the Specialty Trader waiting for you

Veliki # Hotan's Special Trade Route
2) Job Suits
Well all of us get tired of the standard job cap which is also overage, so here we come with 5 suits for every job type ranked by job level itself and each suit has a different blue depending on the required job level
Veliki # Job Suits
3) Job Coins
After you deliver your trade successfully restart your character to get your gift job coin into your inventory

Trader Gets 4 Coin From 5* Goods
Hunter Gets 2 Coin From 5* Goods
Thief Gets 2 Coin From 5* Goods
4) Job Wanted System
Top jobber with most kills will become 'Wanted' and will get hero buffs, At the beginning you will get physical & magical damage increase, Parry & Attack rate and lucky increase, beside STR & INT
There are 5 kind of buffs:
10 Kills in row = 1%
20 Kills in row = 2%
30 Kills in row = 3%
40 Kills in row = 4%
50 Kills in row = 5%
When you kill another jobber you will get this buff. Every kill you will get Gold. also you will receive Arena Coins every 3 kills, Fully protected with Anti-Cheat and Anti-Ban in-case of corruption.
warning :-
You wont get any kills count from the same person more than 3 times.
You have to kill players lvl 90 in order to get points
If you die while jobbing your hero mode skill will gone.
5) Job Cave
Donwhang's Cave Revamped to become open hunting area for jobber
Where you can hunt monsters and uniques which drop precious items
(Currently Disabled)
Veliki Custom NPCs:-
Veliki Special Shop
Where you can buy rare items via job resources (Gold&Gold Coin)
Veliki SOX NPC
There you'll find Seal of Moon & Seal of Sun items (Equipment & Accessories)
Veliki # SOX Shop
Forgotten World:-
Due to the limited options to get Seal Of Sun Weapons, we've revamped Forgotten world where you can Seal Of Moon weapon and then you can upgrade it to Seal of Sun as we'll explain below

Upgrade System:-
Forgotten World isn't the only way to get the Seal of Moon items, Another alternative way is to upgrade your Seal Of Star +9 weapon to Seal Of Moon , and Seal Of Moon +9 to seal Of Sun, that's kinda Alchemy Based System.

Other Customs:-
1) Event Lottery System
Event Lottery System is basically an alternative system to Magic Pop System but it depends on effort more than luck
It include 10 different type of lottery scrolls from level 1~10
• Lottery scrolls from level 1~8 can be dropped from the monsters in Donwhang Cave (Job Cave)
Their rewards can be >> Gold, Scrolls, etc
• Lottery scrolls from level 9~10 can be dropped from Uniques (Tiger Girl ~ Demon Shaitan)
Their rewards can be >> special items from Item Mall, Avatars and so on
2) Automatic Title Names
When you kill a unique you will get a Title automatically, and if you killed another unique you'll get another different title

Let's pick an example: you killed Tiger Girl then you get a Title "Tiger Girl Slayer" and after that killed Demon Shaitan then it will be automatically changed to "Demon Shaitan Slayer" and so on, but if another player killed the same unique that you got its title earlier then Title will be moved to that player.
3) Silk and Gold Trading
Converting your silk or gold into Item which can be traded ingame was basically a great idea, it will save your time and also will prevent scamming
Simply you can buy this item from Item Mall and trade it with other players and when you want silk just simple right click on the item, you will be teleported to your hometown with the amount of silk added to your account
And the other side, Gold Coins which you can use it instead of gold which will prevent scamming too

Gallery 8
4) Reset Scrolls
You can change your Character name, also if you didn't like your build you can reset your skills and stats
Also you can reset your guild and job penalty and even Remove your Premium if you'd like
These scrolls are stocked at Item Mall and Veliki Special Shop

Veliki # Reset Scrolls
5) Silk Gifts
Veliki is a play2win server therefore we prepared a good feature for that purpose Like Daily Reward which is a daily gift silk for being active ingame, Also there's Auto Events which will be rewarded with Silk too as we'll mention below

Daily Gift is essentially based on the required max server level (Lv90) and the online activities
Online activities for 1~2 days gets 10 Silk
Online activities for 3~4 days gets 20 silk
Online activities for 5~6 days gets 40 silk
Online activities for 7 days(1week) gets 60 silk
Online activities for 8~10 days gets 80 silk
Online activities for 11~12 days gets 100 silk
Online activities for 15 days(2weeks) gets 120 silk

that means your Daily Gift increases everyday
but what if your online activities decreased then Gift decreased too to be beginning again from "Online activities for 1~2 days gets 10 Silk"

Veliki # Daily Reward
6) Auto Events
Active Events
Travia
It's a based Ask the Question event, System asks a random question and the faster you answer the higher chance to win
Schedule: 00:00 , 04:00, 08:00, 12:00, 16:00, 20:00
Reward: 10 Silk
Kill The GM
It's an event sounded like a PvP where the Event will be spawned at random area and all the players trying to beat the GM and it ends when you kill it
Schedule: 01:00 , 05:00, 09:00, 13:00, 17:00, 21:00
Reward: 25 Silk
Lucky Party Matching
It's a simple event where the system announce for a random party number and all you have to do is just reform and delete the number party until your number party reach the announced number
Schedule: 02:00 , 06:00, 10:00, 14:00, 18:00, 22:00
Reward: 10 Silk
In Progress Auto Events(Manual Events)
Hide and Seek Event
Unique Spawn Event
Last Man Standing Event
Alchemy Event
PvP Event
Search and Destroy Event
Weekly PvP Event, 1st Rank get reward 1000 silk, 2d gets 600, 3d gets 300
7) Fixes and Cooldown
Exchange Delay: 20 Seconds
Stall Delay: 20 Seconds
Exit&Restart Delay: 20 Seconds
Disabled Arena&CTF Bot Registration
Detecting AFK users in Arena
Enabled Reverse Scroll Cooldown for Job
Signature:-
You may Support Us via forum Signature
Code:
[URL=http://epvpimg.com/DF23e][IMG]http://i.epvpimg.com/DF23e.png[/IMG][/URL]
Thanks
9 Users
Old 12/20/2015, 12:03   #2

Received Thanks: 1,085
Good luck for the server.

Can you inform us about:
Ip/Hwid limit?
Skills balance?

Cheers
Old 12/20/2015, 12:30   #3

Received Thanks: 1,312
Academy? just no dude..
Balance changes to force?
sos is isro like or its +1 endgear?
delete eu images if its chn only
if we upgrade sos/som do the stat% stays?
att,def,res scrolls deleted?
rev scroll delay ?
What about STR uniques?
FGW card droprate isro like?
Old 12/20/2015, 13:03   #4

Nice thread, I like it. GL :P
Old 12/20/2015, 14:53   #5

We waiting
Old 12/20/2015, 15:23   #6

we are coming nice thread , how many gms?
Old 12/20/2015, 15:53   #7

I am in
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2015, 16:21   #8

ip limit?
Old 12/20/2015, 16:25   #9

I might come to try. Any English speaking players would like to team up?
Old 12/20/2015, 16:27   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expertas14 View Post
I might come to try. Any English speaking players would like to team up?
UniquePwnage will be my ign...so pm me on opening
Old 12/20/2015, 16:35   #11

I'm in
Old 12/20/2015, 16:38   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvin983 View Post
UniquePwnage will be my ign...so pm me on opening
I sure will.
IGN: eko (most likely)
Old 12/20/2015, 16:53   #13