Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zszc-Earth 汉 105 Cap 汉 Chiness ONLY 汉 OldSchool 汉 Low Rates 汉 Ranking 汉 Play2Win

Discussion on Zszc-Earth 汉 105 Cap 汉 Chiness ONLY 汉 OldSchool 汉 Low Rates 汉 Ranking 汉 Play2Win within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 13
Zszc-Earth 汉 105 Cap 汉 Chiness ONLY 汉 OldSchool 汉 Low Rates 汉 Ranking 汉 Play2Win

| Welcome to Zszc-Earth • Old School server |

Grand Opening: 8.00am Nov. 22th, 2015. GMT+2

i Will Not Talking To Much Here Cuz No One Reading This Text 'LAMO' - So Go ahead And Read The Information System i Hope Every One Loves My Game and i hope too See My Server Be The Best One Of All Old School Server Thanks All....

#NOTICE

Website
Game Group
Download
Facebook Page
Instagram

Information Value
Cap 105
Start Lv 1
Exp Rate 30x
Gold Rate 8x
Party Exp 50x
Mastery Limit 315
Races Chinese Only
Server Type Plvl
Plus Rates 1x
Protected Yes
Dgree 11
Fortress war JANGAN - HOTAN
Magic Pop Disabled
Capture the Flag Working
Honor buffs Academy
Limit IP Unlimited
Open Date 22/11/2015

-Some INFO About The Server

- it's Same Like ZSZC Fire & Water System

- No Edits

- System Gold & Silk

- Start With 2 beginner tickets - 20 Reterun Scroll - Grap Pet 3 Day's - 10 Speed 100% - 10K Sp For Help On The Beginner's Lvls - 1Page inventory

- You Will Feel Every Moment you have Spend On Silkroad Online & Zszc

- Fear System - NO GM Friend'S !! - No Arabic On Globals

- it's Play2Win Server No Donate ITems No Donate Gold

-There is Many Thing it Will Makes You Feeling You Are Back To Old School Same Like ?!

1- Old School Alchemy Glow & Max Plus 12

2- Stall & Sells

3- No Coins System

4- You Can't Be Full Sun On 1 Week it Will Take A Time To Be..

5- No Adv Elixir On The Server

6- Events Will Be Very Spical And it Will Not Be Much To Can Boting 7/24

-About Low Rates..

- Exp Rate: 30x
Tell me, what is the pleasure and everything is available and everything is easy, of course, this is not fun but it's metamorphosis of the piece that everyone should get in some fun in difficulty to become the best .. !!

- Drop rate: 10x
As you know in order to become everything wonderful must also Tjdo difficulty everything available from him like gold, weapons and other everything should be as important as his SilkRoad Online

- Gold rate: 8x
You had better get accustomed to having 100m gold means hell of a lot of fortune. You all remember when you had your first million on iSRO, right? Catch that feeling... it's coming back.

- Alchemy rate: 1x

-Old School Glows
Sure You Get bored From The New Colors AT The Other Games So We Add The Old School Glows To feeling completely You Get Back To SRO

- Magic Pop:
Disabled! it Will Be More Fun With out it...

- Donate:
No More This S*it On The Server This System Will Be Fear For Every One No Donate ITEMS Or Gold Or Goods This is Will Be Fun For Every One And More Fear And Fear For Every One...

- inventory:
You Will Start With 1 Page Only And You Can On The Next Page On Lv 10 And You Can Add The third Page With Silk..

- Stocking
No More Problem With This Sh*t You Can Keep Calm With That Cuz We Add Best Stocking For You No More Angry No More Stop Boting...

- Mobs Area
We Change The Most important Mobs Pleaces To Be Easly to Boting So We Change [SamarKand - Constantinople] Mobs - Some pictures To Explan Where is The New Mobs Area And Mobs Lvls

- Zszc Helper
beginner lvls quests gives you some 'experience' scrolls
beginner grab pet 5 pages
you can buy any beginner items from npc for 1 gold from lvl 1 to lvl 42 items

-Zszc Money
This Coin You Can buy it from Samarkand 'Grosery Trader Saha' Shop - There is '4' Kind From it (500M - 1B - 1.5B - 2B) You Can Buy it or Sell it as you want and you can use it when you try to buy any thing from any one with Exchange to dont get scam from any one

-Mastery Lvl & Max Skills
We Working Hard On This Step To Make The Mastery Lvl '315' Up Only....

-About Last Dgree ITEMS

-There will be 3 kinds of last degree weapons, just like in ZSZC back then. T1 will be as strong as T2 and T3, they will just look differently. And of course 11D Seal of Nova which are stronger and better The Strogest Weapon is T3 Nova [478 More Power] - Then T2 Nova [362 More Power] - Then T1 Nova [252 More Power] . Same goes to set and accessories.

-Game Content & Changes

- Titan:
There is Titan Uniques Will Appear 1 Time Only On The Server For More Exp - SP - Gold & when you kill titan unique you will get unique rank points

- Guild Limit:
No More 50 Player On The Guild For No "Spys" And For More Fun We Change The Guild From 50 To 32 Player...

- Forgotten World:
Forgotten World Will Not Drop Any Cards We Will Add it To Drop special items And More Elixirs And Gold.

- Fortress War
Jangan, Hotan Fortress are enabled 2x per week.

- Battle Arena
We Will Add Arena "Flag" & "Thief&Hunter" For "No Reward" Just For Fun.

- Unique Arena
There is Unique Area For Events

-Extra Features:
  • Working Guild Icons.
  • CTF enabled.
  • Elixirs, Potions, Stones and much more can be stacked to 500.
  • Disabled Advanced Elixirs.
  • Disabled Devil Angel Spirit.
  • Removed Vigor grains(25%) from the NPC.
  • Removed Job penalty.
  • Removed Consignment Merchants.
  • Jangan Cave Monster On SamerKand & Constan Town.
  • Changed Cerberus and Captain Ivy spawn area.
  • All new avatars enabled.
  • Daily Events
  • Mercenaries working!
  • Modified map(important places of our server added on the ingame map)
  • Uniques can spawn literally anywhere on their assigned region (Randomized Spawns).
  • Scripted Events that will let you participate easily and get rewarded automatically by following the instructions given by the GMs whenever a Event is started.
  • New Seals are added with different achievement possibilities.
  • Weekly Roc Spawn.
  • Old pvp capes work when you are in PvP mode !

-Delays

INFO Value
Exchange Limit 1000000000
Stall Limit 9999999999
Exchange Cooldown 20 seconds
Stall Cooldown 20 seconds
Logout cooldown 20 seconds

-Ranking
-We Add To Our Site Some New Ranks For More Fun And IT Will Be For A Reward For All Player - About Unique Rank it Will Be For Silk And About The Other Rank We Will Vote For Reward On The Server For More Fear...
-Top ''20'' Active Players
-Top ''20'' Jobbers
-Top ''20'' Players Event Killers
-Top Unique Ranking

Daily Events

Every Day Every ''6'' Hours Titan Will Appeard For More Fun And For More Exp + When You Kill Titan Uniques You Will Get Rank Points

Weekly Event
Weekly event will be available at Friday Reward..
Some Silk Items - Gold - Special Items

Monthly Event

This Event Will Be Very Nice And Very Special For All Player Every ''4'' Weeks Our Team Will Make A Best Event Ever And it Will Be For Big Rewards

Game Event

''Jelley Lottery''
this item drop from mobs but it low rates drop.. what it Do ? .. when you get it go to any npc and sell it..it will give you random gold reward
''Happy Word's''
When you start plvl you will find some words drop from mobs collect '5' words and go to 'event So-Ok' and Talk to this person you will get random Reward's
-Auto Events Every 6 Hours And iT Will Start After 30 Day From Server Date Open...

1-. Question And Answer Event
2-. Top 3 Gold Chars Titles ( Updating Every Moment )
3-. Top 3 Jobbers Chars Titles ( Updating Every Moment )
4-. Gm Killer Event
5-. Higher Alchemy Plus Event
6-. Hide And Seek Event
7-. Fetch Normal Uniques Kills & Reward Players
8-. Job Suit Uniques War Event
9-. Lucky Party number Event
10-. Search And Destroy Event
11-. Most Deadly Player ( Pvp Match ) Event
12-. Most Wanted Player ( 1 Against All ) Event
13-. Known Uniques Spawn Event
14-. Lucky Global Event ( Lottery Event )
15-. Auto Notice Feature
16-. Auto Pm Feature

-Backup & Security

-Automatic Back Up Every 1 Hour
-HardWhere Security
-Proxy Security
-Anti DDOS Security
-Anti Bugs Security
-Guard Security ->> Special Security
-VPS & IP Changes Every 3 Months

-Boting

every body now trying to open 'mbot' but its not working and it will be so hard to play old school server w/o bot - but finally i find one working my friend gives it to me - i trying it on my server it working 100% w/o 1% problem for more fun ^^ When You Download Full Client You Will Find The Bot Folder

-Some rules about the server:

Idea's
-You Can Tell Us About Your Idea On "Skype - FB" And We Will Check Your Idea and IF We accepted it We Will Add it On The Game And You Will Get A Special Reward .

No scam!
- Fake chars - Exchange Scamers Will Get A Banned.

insult!
- IF Any One Try To Insult Any One From The Game Or From The Team On Global Will Get A Banned.

Don't ask for events!
- Nothing is more annoying than the idiots who is nothing else but "EVENT PLEZ GM" in global for hours. It is more powerfully annoying for the GMs. Why? Because events aren't part of the game envorinment. It's just some occasional candy from the staff to the players. If you want to play here because there will be event every hour, don't even think about joining! Crying people will get DC if they are annoying most of the people, or the GM.

-Some INFO About The Team
[GM] DrinKDraCulLa
Information Value
Name KoMa
Age 21
Country Egypt
FaceBook
Skype komakoma580
Number +2001159572162
Skills Admin 4 Times

[GM] iLoveCocaiNe
Information Value
Name Abdo
Age 20
Country Egypt
FaceBook
Skype abdomohamed72
Number +2001159572162
Skills Admin 5 Times - Smart Editor - Media Editor - VPS Seller - Member On Hackers Zone - Proxy Seller
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/01/2015, 12:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,371
Infected site:

#Reported.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/01/2015, 18:17   #3

elite*gold: 13
^^