Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ConflictOnline l Cap100 l CH/EU l FreeSilk l Protected l Craftingsystem

Discussion on ConflictOnline l Cap100 l CH/EU l FreeSilk l Protected l Craftingsystem within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 11/15/2015, 12:41   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatih211 View Post
You destroyed this good server with adding eu chars Eu=Always fail.Check the eu including servers all of that servers are empty.Eu ruing this game.
ConflictOnline was always CH+EU
Old 11/15/2015, 12:42   #32

Keep opening and closing servers whats up all the money u earned from the donations got wasted in ur alchohol and ****? and now u want to earn again on our back then just simply close when u want to? hell no but gl tho
Old 11/15/2015, 12:43   #33

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Everyone is so boring when it comes to set bonuses, use your imagination and stop using default ****.
Old 11/15/2015, 12:45   #34

Hello there, glad to see you back guys.
About your new server, i actually liked your features especially the endgame crafting system and the stones system, why ? Because unfortunatly pservers players got used to get every basic item(stones, elexirs, etc..) so easly, thanks to the previous servers, that they totally forgot what is a real "MMORPG", in this case silkroad online. Most of you think pservers are like silkroad online but easier, you guys are wrong. Changing game features one after the other (for ex : dropin 0% stones & elexirs at high rate) has totally changed the game into something far from what silkroad used to be. Its one of the main reasons you feel like the game get boring & u have nothing to do. Just remember those times where u got home & cant wait to craft your stones to make your set FB, yah it felt good !
My point is, due to the sad community we have nowadays, you HAVE to bring back longterm & basic mmorpg features, in this case the craftin & stones system. That will give a reason to hardcore players to keep playin until they get the best endgame gear and in an other hand that will allow the soft players not being outplayed by the easy 80% stats set/weapon hardcore players. It will also keep the economy alive since you can sell 0% stones for ex.
All of this will help keep the game fair & motivating for a long time, hopefully.
Althrough i have some doubts bout the power of the som/sun/legend weapons which looks a little overpowered imo. Maybe a nerf is required.

About the EU/CH, i personally liked the last balance on conf 3.0, but i guess you need more balance testing to make everyone happy.

So please take time to read this, think bout it, weigh the pros & cons and then respond with a constructive answer (instead of flaming "noob sytem bb fck conflict").
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/15/2015, 12:46   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWickedNite View Post
Everyone is so boring when it comes to set bonuses, use your imagination and stop using default ****.
For example? I'm always open to new ideas
Old 11/15/2015, 12:53   #36

I'm in
Old 11/15/2015, 12:56   #37

waste your money on donation then you get everything in the server then boring then no caravans then i will leave guys ( Guild ) members / then WTS MY CHAR PM ME FOR MORE INFO i like this features of sro now omg
Old 11/15/2015, 12:58   #38

Hi I have 2 questions
In beta we will start from lvl 1? or from lvl 100 with items?
Fellow pets: Are those like In joymax? or just stronger pets?

Good luck, Haters gonna Hate and join first xD
Old 11/15/2015, 13:06   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmbraceTheDarkSide View Post
Hi I have 2 questions

it's like before as you guys donated hey hey hey i am the first level 100 reach

day after day after day then i'm boring nothing new it's the same website also no news no features just the background changed then no ( Caravans ) and check my words careful cuz you will say this words later **** no caravans ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2015, 13:49   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmbraceTheDarkSide View Post
Hi I have 2 questions

I think from level 90 with enough gold so you can test monsters and so on
At the moment they are normal attack pets. You cannot sit on them because of the fellow speed bug. In the beta phase we gonna try to fix that bug via filter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutRaged View Post
it's like before as you guys donated hey hey hey i am the first level 100 reach

day after day after day then i'm boring nothing new it's the same website also no news no features just the background changed then no ( Caravans ) and check my words careful cuz you will say this words later fuck no caravans ^^
same features? Same website because that website have enough features.
The whole system has been changed with the crafting system. Also there is a new map, the jupter map with more monsters, party instances and unique rooms.
You have to trade for job coins that can be exchanged for lightning elements (craftin element). Also fellows are implemented, more automatic events and so on...
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2015, 15:07   #41

PlantiX Conflict will rise again for sure, I don't think you need to protect your self from every freaking hater that thinks conflict will fail (while he joins himself).

ye maybe the last conflict wasn't so great at the end, but the first was awesome 10/10 (didn't play the second so dunno).

Is it a crime to open the server again (with many new features) when your goal is to make us have fun, and yes make few $ from the side so freaking what show me something in this world that's free
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/15/2015, 15:22   #42

last time smone were saying server opens cuz smone need money for wedding okey what now?
every single crafting thing can be traded right?
Old 11/15/2015, 15:25   #43

elite*gold: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkaxa View Post
last time smone were saying server opens cuz smone need money for wedding okey what now?
every single crafting thing can be bought right?
We dont "sell" these craftingitems for any currency. You have to play ever feature
Old 11/15/2015, 15:27   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConflictOnline View Post
We dont "sell" these craftingitems for any currency. You have to play ever feature
i mean it can be traded in game right? so "Donaters" can buy them ingame.

Now conflict will open every year to buy smthing new for young family.
Wont even waste time , to see full legendary set on Some donater in 1 week like last server.

BG BB.
Old 11/15/2015, 15:35   #45

tell me difrrences normal wepon 98lv and som? sun ? +1+2 or +3?