Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OTB Silkroad | Cap 60 | Old School | Only Chin | ECSRO Files

Discussion on OTB Silkroad | Cap 60 | Old School | Only Chin | ECSRO Files within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/08/2015, 16:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,312
First page says 8.6 and on the website its 10.6 release day

Also strange you opened it right after Timlock did his thread about the 60 cap server
Old 06/08/2015, 16:45   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
First page says 8.6 and on the website its 10.6 release day

Also strange you opened it right after Timlock did his thread about the 60 cap server
10.06 have a other GM added
i am the developer from the root server

so i open it today
Old 06/08/2015, 16:51   #18

Just change the resolution and i'll play ^^ coz 1200x640 no thanks ^^
Old 06/08/2015, 16:53   #19

this is not isro lol this is private server why you make suck rates ? 1x ? ha ?
Old 06/08/2015, 16:59   #20

starting up these days and how many hours
Old 06/08/2015, 17:05   #21

mobt working ??
Old 06/08/2015, 17:05   #22

You should make better thread and grand opening
Old 06/08/2015, 17:07   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunahan09 View Post
this is not isro lol this is private server why you make suck rates ? 1x ? ha ?
he max lvl is 60
do quest and play
pserver with so much exp is ****
you know in 1 day lvl 60
Old 06/08/2015, 17:07   #24

Not to be rude but, you claimed and still claim to be such a professional team. Lemme tell you something.

Professional means that you take care of every single aspect you're involded in. That means: thread's look, English knowledge since you're advertising it into an international forum with English/Germans as main languages, answering your costumers in a proper way and lots of more small things that mark the difference between a normal team and a professional one.

For example that thing you said in your last post:

Quote:
10.06 have a other GM added
i am the developer from the root server

so i open it today
This ain't professional at all, it just shows everyone that you guys can't even communicate among you all.

You can be the best programmers/developers/people I'll ever meet in my whole life but, and that's for sure, I will never even try a "product" (yeah cuz at the end this is the matter) which is submitted like this.

Why do you think companies invest a lot of $$ in advertising? Why do you think companies also worry about the desing of their products?
Maybe cause customers are more attracted by those kind of things.

Think about it next time, a good project maybe has just been destroyed by your negligence.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 06/08/2015, 17:07   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk! View Post
mobt working ??
kdbot work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiledsun View Post
Not to be rude but, you claimed and still claim to be such a professional team. Lemme tell you something.

Professional means that you take care of every single aspect you're involded in. That means: thread's look, English knowledge since you're advertising it into an international forum with English/Germans as main languages, answering your costumers in a proper way and lots of more small things that mark the difference between a normal team and a professional one.

This ain't professional at all, it just shows everyone that you guys can't even communicate among you all.

You can be the best programmers/developers/people I'll ever meet in my whole life but, and that's for sure, I will never even try a "product" (yeah cuz at the end this is the matter) which is submitted like this.

Why do you think companies invest a lot of $$ in advertising? Why do you think companies also worry about the desing of their products?

Think about it next time, a good project maybe has just been destroyed by your negligence.
aha aha
Old 06/08/2015, 17:13   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiledsun View Post

Old 06/08/2015, 17:13   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by [OTB]RiotBrother View Post
kdbot work

aha aha
You just showed us that you aren't professional
Old 06/08/2015, 17:20   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartolele View Post
You just showed us that you aren't professional
aha and you know it ?? lol

we professional in
SQL, PHP, HTML, CSS, C#
Lots of expirience in SRO Servers.
Exploit testing(including Windows exploits, linux exploits, sro exploits, sql injections).
Server setup, server security.
Old 06/08/2015, 17:39   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by [OTB]RiotBrother View Post
aha and you know it ?? lol

we professional in
SQL, PHP, HTML, CSS, C#
Lots of expirience in SRO Servers.
Exploit testing(including Windows exploits, linux exploits, sro exploits, sql injections).
Server setup, server security.
Sorry but, as I already explained you above, professional does NOT only mean you're able to edit something, to fix some random exploits or such jack shits.

Since you're trying to run a server which is made also by YOUR COSTUMERS, being professional means that you're able to deal with them. Something you're not able to, just look at how you answer:

Since you're trying to run a server which, at the end, is still a GAME, being professional means that you care about how it looks like, how attractive it can be and such things.

Beside this, I highly doubt you're such a "pro" team. Yeah maybe you guys have some skills but I'm sure one of them is not "how to run a server properly", proofs?

Just look at the servers you mentioned into your first post:

An average of 1 players during the last month, com'on we ain't that stupid.

Probably you're a couple of peeps that have seen the possibility to collect some easy money with SRO so you got the released 60 Cap with ecsro files, created this pathetic story about how professional you are and then you opened this jack shit trying to dupe us.

Well I said everything I had to, I tried to give you some usefull tips, now it's up to you.
Old 06/08/2015, 17:48   #30

All ET Wolfenstein Server Have Bots he this a Shooter game
( No Register or so )
we have Only Added the Server we IP also an backlink
( the Backlinks from with img & server status (Refresh all 5 sec )
which is something like sroconnect to see the server`s

and by (SRO ) an Old School server (ECSRO Style ) all Know what the features!!!

and from the ET server
Quote:
An average of 1 players during the last month
is daily refresh from root the Config to reset the lvl that why 1 player Online ( this is today )
Closed Thread

Tags
ecsro, pserver, silkroad, vsro