Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Inferno Sro D11 l Details how to play l play2win

Discussion on Inferno Sro D11 l Details how to play l play2win within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Inferno Sro D11 l Details how to play l play2win

when you enter the game its set nova +12 that's allowed you to open bot in Jupiter warrior mobs and Jupiter Lion mobs Drop arena Rate 10 %
2- you can Collect arena and Go buy Set EGY A
3-make high + and enjoy with your team in game
4- destroy every thing in FW only at friday 6 pm
5- Full Day Event

in last try it this server play2win not pay2win
only thing you have too donate it premium and honor buff
#what about Devil ? how i can make + with out Donate ?
- i make the plus of the Devil Drop from 1 uniq in game
#what about if i don't need to make donate where i can get premium and honor then ?
-by share the game every 10 active 10 players comes from you , you will get 1000 inferno Donate silk
Finally wanna say something here GM Listen to player's and make a vote for idea and do the Best one

Thanks
InFerNo team
Old 05/08/2015, 07:22   #2

I am sorry to tell you no one will join your server even if u create millions of topics, Learn how to make an Advertisement to your server and how to introduce your gameplay.
Instead of spamming new useless topice ..
Good luck anyways ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2015, 08:00   #3

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by kemovip1 View Post
I am sorry to tell you no one will join your server even if u create millions of topics, Learn how to make an Advertisement to your server and how to introduce your gameplay.
Instead of spamming new useless topice ..
Good luck anyways ^^
i do every thing i can do it to make my Server best and i have already players i wanna increase player's with non profit

Inferno is non-profit server Cause this we have logo play2win , we are not interesting in donation
our main target is to give you the ultimate game experience ..

Our Soul Is Actually The Only Thing That Follows Us Wherever We Go...
Old 05/08/2015, 08:41   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dola2m View Post
i do every thing i can do it to make my Server best and i have already players i wanna increase player's with non profit

Inferno is non-profit server Cause this we have logo play2win , we are not interesting in donation
our main target is to give you the ultimate game experience ..

Our Soul Is Actually The Only Thing That Follows Us Wherever We Go...
I didnt mean the server itself maybe its a great one.
I meant your advertising way..

Check this out |

to know how to make a good thread & market your server ^^
Old 05/08/2015, 10:38   #5

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,060

#closed
Closed Thread