Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Attention please

Discussion on Attention please within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Attention please

Hello every one .
idk if it's the right place to post such a thread like this or no so forgive my bad

This Thread to notify every one with those ppl who just open a server for 1 month to get a donation then he just close w/o any announce which is totally Called a scamm
So Let's use this forum [ Epvp ID - Server Name - Time Of server been Online - Appromax Donation he got ]

i'll start of :
1- _Vala_ // Dymer Online // 45 Days [ 1month - Half ] // more than 2k € Since me and my own mates done with 1k € so am pretty sure he got more
Old 01/12/2015, 08:14   #2

I think this is a good plan and this thread should be pinned.

However, the money you donate is filtered through the merchandise server (super rewards or payment wall) maybe you're donating a thousand euros but that's not what the server owner is receiving.

Furthermore, as a server owner I don't mind showing the financial status of my server but keep in mind that every server has to make a certain amount of money monthly to stay online so it's not always a 'scam' when a server closes a month after its opening. It can be because it simply didn't make enough money to pay its bills.

PS: Keep in mind that not every server owner will be willing to show his server's financial status & that some people could lie about the amounts they donated.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2015, 08:22   #3

I really dont see the problem with donations..
I think supporting the server even if its just for 1 month if its really good and u like, Why not .. =P

I´ve donated on several COMPLETE **** servers - they cloosed after a week or even earlier - where always unreachable do to not existing protection w/e - Fact is if a server sucks this hard, and dissappoints in such a way i atleast always TRIED to chargeback with pretty much works 9/10 times using PayPal.
Old 01/12/2015, 08:31   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtight View Post
I really dont see the problem with donations..
I think supporting the server even if its just for 1 month if its really good and u like, Why not .. =P

I´ve donated on several COMPLETE **** servers - they cloosed after a week or even earlier - where always unreachable do to not existing protection w/e - Fact is if a server sucks this hard, and dissappoints in such a way i atleast always TRIED to chargeback with pretty much works 9/10 times using PayPal.

Well personally I have a different point of view. Currently the market is dominated by people who were in the elitepvpers community for too long which kind of makes it hard for new people (like me) to build a reputation.

If a server owner doesn't mind showing his server's financial status, that should make you automatically trust him as you will find out what are the server costs, how much is he investing and how much is he taking as a profit and if one day the server closes because it didn't make enough money to pay its bills, you will be able to figure that out and less rumors will spread about some servers opening for profits and closing immediately.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2015, 08:35   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodo1995 View Post
I think this is a good plan and this thread should be pinned.

However, the money you donate is filtered through the merchandise server (super rewards or payment wall) maybe you're donating a thousand euros but that's not what the server owner is receiving.

Furthermore, as a server owner I don't mind showing the financial status of my server but keep in mind that every server has to make a certain amount of money monthly to stay online so it's not always a 'scam' when a server closes a month after its opening. It can be because it simply didn't make enough money to pay its bills.

PS: Keep in mind that not every server owner will be willing to show his server's financial status & that some people could lie about the amounts they donated.
Totally Agree with ya..but keep in mind that some owners got heavy donations and they dun upgrade their systems m host..
hence they can not even let the server being online for a while.

and ye am talking for those ppl whose release a server With X after 1 month or tho they just off and re-open saying [ w/o ... developer ] and name it X2 and they got a new players , new donations , new scam , and keep going
Old 01/12/2015, 08:47   #6

It is a good idea but you cant have control of data on a closed and reopened server because the owner does not change but the account name, title, advertising, server ip, server build ....... changes ....so you see if i open a server and reopen i can clean my track
more data we can collect on a bad server more harder to cover up
Old 01/12/2015, 08:56   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosSro View Post
Totally Agree with ya..but keep in mind that some owners got heavy donations and they dun upgrade their systems m host..
hence they can not even let the server being online for a while.

and ye am talking for those ppl whose release a server With X after 1 month or tho they just off and re-open saying [ w/o ... developer ] and name it X2 and they got a new players , new donations , new scam , and keep going
Anyway, you will need a table like this for this thread, but before adding values you need solid proofs from the owners to make this as legit as possible. It should look something like this and should be updated monthly.

Anathema's status:

Owner Cap Period Revenue Bills Investment Profits
Bodo 110 January 2015 *** 300$ *** ***
Old 01/12/2015, 11:56   #8
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
sorry to be the jackass here

but it is not our business how a server managed their money nor their financial status

I'm afraid that's asking too much(it is, in fact, illegal to demand financial status without a legal document that states so), thus making this suggestion denied

#closed
Closed Thread