Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ermalipus | 8D | 20x | Auto Events | Long Term | CH Only | Grand Opening

Discussion on Ermalipus | 8D | 20x | Auto Events | Long Term | CH Only | Grand Opening within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/27/2014, 18:02   #31

elite*gold: 0
I have already leveled up to 80, but I have few (a lot) words of critique.
Firstly, there's no rewards in storage after logging in every day. There's also no 100 silks for achieving 80lvl as one of the first 50 people. Honestly, I was tenth, and I don't have 100 silks granted on my account, however I think I have been given about 50. Next thing is that even "free avatars" npc doesnt have free avatars, the prices are a bit too high I think. Global for example is for some huge amount of gold (I was too lazy to count zeros, but I guess it's 1b at least) and 500 silks, not to mention it's available to use since 100lvl.
You have also 330 mastery in S, but in truth you really have 240, like in the thread. I didn't fall for the 330, but there already are people who did fall.
Also, the biggest issue for me.
> leveled up to 80.
> "Now what?"
Absolutely zero info, I was once on a Battle Golem, didn't drop anything worth spending my time. No one's watching, there are people botting in those restricted area, while I was so naive I was working out my fingers. I got a item from another player (Soulless weapon, a receipt), though I didn't play isro long enough to understand what it is and what to do with it, all I can say is that it probably works like a tablet, I need it + "elements", but there's zero info where to get those form, for example "Awakening Glass of Tear" lewl. So I tried to check the Tombs or other stuff, turns out probably whichever teleport in Donhwang I use (except the one for Tai Sun) I will get a crash and I need to wait few minutes before logging in (or I'll get another crash).
The only event I see is Job Event, where it says to kill job enemies to receive silks, but there's nothing else.
There's also no way to contact GM, nothing. No community board, nothing similar at the site (some form or anything), GM are also offline, unless their names differ from [GM]Tyr, [GM]Tyr*, [GM]Dr.H3LL. Though that's what I found in Team page on the official site.

Do the forums, so we can together make some guides, rules, prohibitions, and just frickin live. I can even help with site or board. And for Christ's sake, do the alpha/beta tests before releasing something so... unstable.
Old 12/27/2014, 19:24   #32

well this server is goin to close in few days anyway....
Old 12/28/2014, 11:54   #33

Asdasd5 pm me in-game nick: Wanted

Kawlary taavo servas taip pat sudinas tai patilek
Old 01/05/2015, 12:00   #34
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
website down

#closed
Thanks
1 User