Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eyura|Cap90 | With Survival Arena And Much More Exciting Systems | Long Term

Discussion on Eyura|Cap90 | With Survival Arena And Much More Exciting Systems | Long Term within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/05/2014, 16:02   #91

elite*gold: 10
gout of my topic , its called ( 7ak )
Old 12/05/2014, 16:22   #92

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by True_Master View Post
He will open server in 4h.

So you can show to us what you can or what you not can

This is WickedNite new server:

PS: For you server... yes hard fail.

Better close now and open later ... maybe aftter 10-20-30 days. May have more chance and population.
i'm not interested in this stuff i mean attack or down servers atc , what i care about ! is my work and respect for friends and people that i know. The most important point that this baby Oh i mean Wicked or akasch atc they are nothing ,
Old 12/05/2014, 18:48   #93

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocToxic View Post
i'm not interested in this stuff i mean attack or down servers atc , what i care about ! is my work and respect for friends and people that i know. The most important point that this baby Oh i mean Wicked or akasch atc they are nothing ,
Glad to hear you're mature enough not to go down to their level, destroying other people's work.

Or you probably don't have what it takes, so it's not worth a try anyway =)
GL. If I find your server stable, maybe I will come back and try it out some time.
Old 12/05/2014, 18:50   #94

i wish you the worst
Old 01/22/2015, 12:18   #95

Cool srv and good system , i hope see all in .
Closed Thread