Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

UltimateOnline [DG14][PVE][AwakenSystem][Cap130][New Area][ActiveTeam]

Discussion on UltimateOnline [DG14][PVE][AwakenSystem][Cap130][New Area][ActiveTeam] within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 09/30/2014, 18:13   #61

elite*gold: 0
Who's that ******* who keep bugging the server
Old 09/30/2014, 18:55   #62

Good luck
Old 10/01/2014, 04:14   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlubntxoo View Post
u have to fix it fast because newplayers r coming. u got 0 new players in 5 days and that isnt a good thing... Blade skills are bug. warrior skills buggy and xbow skills bug as well. Disable trade because it make server crashed.
when a player got DC after teleport from town to town while riding on their Trade pet. it will give that char a power to crash the server. so disable trade is the only way to keep server running. until u fix trade bug.

what u mean by pay to play?
i dont get it LOL.
am i too stupid i guess?
LMAO maybe you just too smart .. -.-

u can get everything for free dude.
14D from FGW and u can use gold to buy all kinds of **** too.
WTF r u tlking about?
have u try it yet? if not then
dont judge like a noob.
use a brain before u talk.

u dont need to post something like that here just because u check the Donation on site.
wat an *** -.-

no matter what you say the owner dont give a dam **** about it.
why? so many players reported about mastery bug and alchemy rate but
all the GMs members only say same words everyday and no **** fix. They dont bother to check their game if its dead or online. Its over Hlubntxoo. we are leaving. The owner too lazy to do the job noob GA Lion_Staff started to show his power to players.
Lion_Staff is too noob letting us find out he is GA Alexander. bye server . own lazy and GMs member cheating bye!
Old 10/01/2014, 14:11   #64

For those decided to try out this server, let me give you my honest opinion.....

This server is full of bugs, lags and unable to sustain online for a single day at all.....
Server is always down and GM doesn't reply at all, when its finally up. Guess what? it will went down in another few hours without GM announcing anything at all.

I have gave this server many chances for them to Fix the bug, but it seems that it just went from bad to worst, now new players cant join the server and those can join cant up their mastery pass 260 CAP, and even worst, server just went down again without notice and without any explanation from the GM on whether its a maintenance or bug, TOTALLY NO EXPLANATION AT ALL AND JUST LEAVE US HANGING.....

Killing Monster doesn't drop any SOX items, which totally defeat the purpose of PVE server. Killing only a small selected few unique will drop some coins, however the Unique spawn announcement is totally bugged which mean that you wont find the Unique there when it was being announced.

You can achieved Max items and level in this server by just creating multiple accounts and for those lazy one you can just donate.... To me this is more of a PVP server than a PVE.

Website is also bugged right from the start, it will always show a default of 50 players when a server its down and only add on to make it seems that alot of players are playing. For example, if the server shows 80 Player online ( 80 - 50 = 30 ) In actual fact, there's only 30 players online.....

I had gave his server enough chance, i'm quitting
Old 10/01/2014, 14:21   #65

Server Is Offine???
Old 10/02/2014, 19:57   #66

Server is back online,server is now stable with a firewall and please You can now register Temporary From this link untill we link our domain
Old 10/05/2014, 06:29   #67

Old 10/05/2014, 14:51   #68

elite*gold: 56
nice
Old 10/08/2014, 01:43   #69

Exclamation ...

Old 10/09/2014, 21:38   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by micros View Post
its a war about Cheaters GA+GM against another GM who found out that the GA n GM were cheating.
Old 10/18/2014, 21:27   #71

Good