Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BlazeGN] Falcon | 120 CAP | 13DG | NORMAL SRO GAMEPLAY | SIMPLE FEATURES | LONGTERM

Discussion on [BlazeGN] Falcon | 120 CAP | 13DG | NORMAL SRO GAMEPLAY | SIMPLE FEATURES | LONGTERM within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 07/20/2014, 16:38   #31

elite*gold: 0
nice game !
Join Us !
Old 07/22/2014, 13:44   #32

Server are Hacking!!!!!

I had make Yesterday a Charakter Chin Bow Char, and now i have login in my Charakter and he is now Wizzard Europe and no more in guild WTF!!!!!

**** THE WORLD!
Old 07/22/2014, 14:50   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaustFick View Post
Server are Hacking!!!!!

I had make Yesterday a Charakter Chin Bow Char, and now i have login in my Charakter and he is now Wizzard Europe and no more in guild WTF!!!!!

**** THE WORLD!
There must have gone something wrong, you can't just go from chin to eu. Server wasn't hacked. So the fault it probably on your own side.
Old 07/23/2014, 02:21   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaustFick View Post
Server are Hacking!!!!!

**** THE WORLD!
This makes no sense haha
Check your login info.
Old 07/23/2014, 02:40   #35

Received Thanks: 1,448
wtb 13d sun spear +0 clean

pm In game : BeastNucker
Old 07/24/2014, 20:44   #36

game offline ??!
Old 07/24/2014, 22:08   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by manulica_40 View Post
Awesome server, im playing here since like 4 months, friendly gm's, friendly players, the alchemy is very good ( +8 work 100% and the max + is +32 ). It's a good server even if u dont donate like me in 131 days i get sun set +20 + accs +2h +26. I hope we will meet soon on the server ^^. _AwfulAsFck_ - Royals Guild
+32 is the max plus !!
Old 07/25/2014, 02:30   #38

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ṃ¥ŘέŦЏŔŊ® View Post
game offline ??!
No, the server is always online unless it is down for updates or maintenance.
You can see the latest news and information about Falcon on our Facebook page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikomaninham View Post
+32 is the max plus !!
Yes anything after this is deleted, it is highly unlikely that anyone will reach this level.

As i said before:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kligane View Post
Hardly any people have got items +32, we are just stating that that is the maximum plus, anything after that (Which is highly unlikely to happen) will be deleted.

People have on average around +20 weapons and +15 gear, but when you think that +1 to +8 is 100% success with a lucky avatar and Premium VIP, its not really that high or hard to get. Immortals are available in the item mall and many are given away for events.

All we need is more players!