Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

max level event vsro

Discussion on max level event vsro within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
max level event vsro

I am wanting to make a system that bonifique certain amount of players that atigirem the desired level.
Example ...
the first 10 who reach level 90 earn certain items.
anyone have idea how to do?

#closerequest
Old 05/04/2014, 08:08   #2

elite*gold: 20
I do , i apply water to the burned area

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[VSro] Winter Event?
11/19/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello epvpers Any one know how exactly the Winter Event works? I Turned on the 30001 Event and the Winter Event in the Server.cfg but all times i want to bring the snow flakes to so-ok she says me Hurry UP. We cannot ruin the christmas party because of the evil witch oO?
[VSRO] HOW TO FIX SO OK EVENT AND ARENA ?
05/04/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
how to fix the so ok event ? when i press register i always get " you may not have to register this time " message even if the time of registration and how to fix the arena too ? please share :)
[Vsro]I Need Open So Ok Flag EVENT .....
01/05/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Guys I need to open so ok flag event i know srchulder times but what exactly map i need to open and i will need to edit any thing in data or ..... beuze i register the event and whean game type match start no any thing happned and whay ?????? .... help plz
[Vsro]Help With So Ok Flag EVENT .....
01/05/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Guys I need to open so OK flag event i know srshulder times but the problem is when i register and other players register wait event to start and when is type match start in game nothing happen and we still in towns ( no telport to event area ) so what the exactly map i need to open because i open ( 4 arena area ) i wait comments .....
Vsro event
09/24/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
is there a way to make winter event work ?