Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zorlax Online | 100 Cap PVE (China only) | Modified job system & else..

Discussion on Zorlax Online | 100 Cap PVE (China only) | Modified job system & else.. within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 03/11/2014, 01:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by XianHuLing View Post
Remove "Capatcha fairness to other people who dont buy SBot!!"
Capatcha won't be problem for any bot.
Old 03/11/2014, 01:14   #17

Good Luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2014, 02:32   #18

=)
Old 03/11/2014, 05:47   #19

i think it is same as Ortai xD

anyway GL
Old 03/11/2014, 07:47   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by harzen2013 View Post
i think it is same as Ortai xD

anyway GL
Hmmm, we have been away from epvp, I don't know anything about Ortai. I can tell you just one thing, our server owner is rich . We are NOT going to be pay2win server, just play2win.
Old 03/11/2014, 08:48   #21

Hmmm seems good server , but most important is how players will join ... if they less than 200-250 first day = boring server ... so will see
Old 03/11/2014, 08:57   #22

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
seems like the same owner of Vela..didn't expect he would do another one. anyway good luck
Edit:also you forgot to edit your website
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2014, 10:35   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by alinutzu94a View Post
Did you guys think you can be able to manage it ?

Trust me, in 2 weeks max will be offline like Vela !

But, good luck with ya <3

Peace , RiseAboveYou !
These days , 2 weeks is normal life for pservers lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2014, 10:40   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Well_AA View Post
These days , 2 weeks is normal life for pservers lol
Your right dude, but notice what he write in topic..rich owner -.-"

Btw, i was a GM in his old server..FAIL --> because of him and his friends ^^

I will not post anymore here..as i said GOOD LUCK !

Peace, RiseAboveYou <3
Old 03/11/2014, 12:45   #25

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,195
Vehalla again
Old 03/11/2014, 15:34   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidyftw View Post
seems like the same owner of Vela..didn't expect he would do another one. anyway good luck
Edit:also you forgot to edit your website

This spidy and riseaboveyou destroy old server with abusing items! Server owner is fair guy, just he had noobs in staff !

Server is not done yet, thats old site,links what u have posted! This time server has good staff. Last time RiseAboveYou share items to everyone, and he was against egy people.
Old 03/11/2014, 16:15   #27

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by emsir View Post

This spidy and riseaboveyou destroy old server with abusing items! Server owner is fair guy, just he had noobs in staff !

Server is not done yet, thats old site,links what u have posted! This time server has good staff. Last time RiseAboveYou share items to everyone, and he was against egy people.
hm you kinda sux at lying ..if that's an old website ! then why im able to see your ''char ''at ranking ! .you didn't even put some efforts for a new site ! scamming people. and you call rise and a normal player destroyed your server ! if that's true actually you could do a rollback. but sad your plan just failed..you just changed your acc ,a new website ,but you forgot to edit your website name. .PS: rise knew that's going to happen after a week while you were helping your egy players with items and you're blaming rise ! anyway wish to ya luck if someone donated to your server again ..enjoy with those 15$ from your old server''vela'' ..
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2014, 16:21   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidyftw View Post
hm you kinda sux at lying ..if that's an old website ! then why im able to see your ''char ''at ranking ! .you didn't even put some efforts for a new site ! scamming people. and you call rise and a normal player destroyed your server ! if that's true actually you could do a rollback. but sad your plan just failed..you just changed your acc ,a new website ,but you forgot to edit your website name. .PS: rise knew that's going to happen after a week while you were helping your egy players with items and you're blaming rise ! anyway wish to ya luck if someone donated to your server again ..enjoy with those 15$ from your old server''vela'' ..
We have bought all new stuff! Check tonight, and you will see
Old 03/11/2014, 16:28   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by emsir View Post
We have bought all new stuff! Check tonight, and you will see
Heya, did you think can realize smth ? cm`on dude you never understand what you did..and also, you help your friends..not me

you just got a reason to blame me..after you help your friends you just blame me..cm`on..get a life you actually tryied cap 90=FAIL --> cap 110=FAIL and now --> cap 100 -.-" did you think you can realize smth ?

I wish you luck but dont make same mistake like you did last time

Peace, RiseAboveYou <3
Old 03/11/2014, 16:50   #30

elite*gold: 480
bla bla i dont want to share my logs here any way when u said i droped item by wrong hes was in my pt auto share ..just bla bla bla

Tags
zorlax