Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Devias Online [80Cap] Chineese Only (The return) | Insane

Discussion on Devias Online [80Cap] Chineese Only (The return) | Insane within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/16/2014, 04:07   #1201

elite*gold: 0
I knew it from the begginng that they will do this since they did it before, Join us on Eryx 80 cap Job baed free silk, active community don't miss the fun there & join just a tip.
Old 05/16/2014, 10:12   #1202

Also, insane scammed me, so dont expect me to do **** there xD
Old 05/16/2014, 14:04   #1203

thx *** i failed all my items xD
Old 05/21/2014, 12:46   #1204

So, here is the full story of devias failing.
Im Dizzie, maybe some of you know me, i was the co-owner of Devias Online.
Everything was running and working fine, until 2 months before (maybe more from now).
Wallapi started to pay out, ive asked insane to give me my percent(%), he always promised
things, but holt my payment for few days. After that, he paid me out 150$ from the 747,
the half had to be mine. I said alright, because he have to calculate the server fees, etc.
After the second payment, which was at 7th of May, he started the same thing again.
After 2-3 days, he told me that he sent me my money and its on my card. I went to the bank
and guess what, nothing were there. When i came home i wrote to him and he just blocked me
out of wallapi, whatsapp, facebook and the host itself. After that, the next week (16th of May
to be specific), he wrote to me in skype, that he is sending me the money. Its still didnt
arrive, he doesnt answer on skype (he didnt block me from there) but he is online in invisible.
He wrote an article here about i can restart the server whenever i want. Without the host its
kinda hard, isnt it. So yea, he have everything now. Also, he spread the lie that silver
scammed him. No. Ive spoken with a lot of peepz, they told me that it was insane, he did
exactly the same with him like with me. He blame always 'real life problems' for his inactivity
and scams... He owe me like 700-800$, maybe even more.

For those who asking me to restart the server: i cannot. Im in a new project, so expect me to
see in the very near future. Thanks for listening and if you read it all, get a cookie, it was
hell of a long text.

I would like to say thank you for every our players for the support and the fun we had. There
were rough days cuz of the spreading exploits we wasnt aware of, but we always solved them.

Regards, Dizzie

p.s: close this thread please, theres no use of it anymore.
Thanks
11 Users
Old 05/21/2014, 22:16   #1205

That game was good 1 year old
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
silkroad chineese 80 game