Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Predator SRO | Cap 110 | New system | New fellow pets | New avatars | New grab pets

Discussion on Predator SRO | Cap 110 | New system | New fellow pets | New avatars | New grab pets within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 01/31/2014, 18:11   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rene.Punik View Post
Now yes, but not all time..
Leaving then, bye!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Predator SRO | Cap 110 | NEW Fellow Pets | New Grab Pets | PVE/PVP | Mid Rates
01/30/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 13 Replies
Closed. New thread : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-adver tising/3096762-predator-sro-cap-110-new-system-new -fellow-pets-new-avatars-new-grab-pets.html#post26 970855
All Avatars and Fellow Pets etc
01/27/2013 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Good night guys, Im creating a server to play with my friends using the following vSRO Client 1.188 and vSRO Files. Forum has several DB I can download, but not, I want to go trying to go through my learning more about it, and would like to keep the lv 110 xD Have managed to set up the basics for the game, as the new chars will start the game, items, sp, gold, etc...Its done successfully! My Problems:
All Avatars and Fellow Pets etc
01/27/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Good night guys, Im creating a server to play with my friends using the following vSRO Client 1.188 and vSRO Files. Forum has several DB I can download, but not, I want to go trying to go through my learning more about it, and would like to keep the lv 110 xD Have managed to set up the basics for the game, as the new chars will start the game, items, sp, gold, etc...Its done successfully! My Problems:
HellOnline 13D all avatars Angel spirit fellow pets and much more
09/29/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 12 Replies
Hello E*PVPers and welcome rates: level cape:130 EXP:500x PT EXP:750x SP:500x gold:45x item:100x start lvl120 Pics first pets:
IPSRO is back 100cap low rated fellow pets avatars in shops for gold,elixirs & more!
09/27/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 45 Replies
Well server is based on jobbing hunting quests and etc for more info check website : Home International Private Silkroad Online :Register International Private Silkroad Online Register! : Downloads International Private Silkroad Online Downloads http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1poNUKBr0s&fe ature=player_embedded INFO cap :100