Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Cap 90 Server with x40 x50 rate

Discussion on [Request] Cap 90 Server with x40 x50 rate within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Cap 90 Server with x40 x50 rate

need a server like sjsro
several of my friend asking for it
we are all player in sjsro old
Old 12/31/2013, 21:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
Skalidor online
Old 12/31/2013, 23:30   #3

elite*gold: 41
#wrong

Similar Threads Similar Threads
~~ Golden Silkroad~ PvP Server ~ Gold Rate x450 ~ Alchemy Rate x1,5 ~~
06/25/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 4 Replies
Take part of our server project and enjoy the special properties below : _________________________________________________ _ _______________ Gold Rate: 450x Level Cap: 110 Alchemy Rates: 1,5x Exp Rate: 0x ( PvP Server ) Europe / China Chars _________________________________________________ _ _______________ Daily events like Unique Event, Hide & Seek, PvP Event
[REQUEST]Low Rate Dekaron Private Server
02/15/2010 - Private Server Advertising - 17 Replies
Hi everyone. I could bet that many of you are sick of the all high rate, 100% argate/socket, pvp servers. I am too. Dont get me wrong coz i love to pk and pvp BUT where is the fun in that when everyone is max lvl and has all the skills maxed out, gear +9 n shit. I mean cmon all server are like that and its gets boring after a while, dont it? There is not a single low rate server and high rates are no fun anymore. So i was wondering if anyone could host a nice low rate server. By low rate i mean...
PW low rate server-request
02/19/2009 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
I need a good low rate server with about 10-15X rates. And i want one with a big community,if theres any server out there pls let me know. Im not interested on pvp servers with 1000x rates !