Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Layer Online| Cap 100 CH | Balanced | 35x | Awesome Features

Discussion on Layer Online| Cap 100 CH | Balanced | 35x | Awesome Features within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 12/06/2013, 19:26   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagratispapa View Post
Haters gonna hate...
Is that your answer?Or just u cant write anything positive abt what u did to the server in last days,just look how many left cause of your unprofessional behaving,u just left the server people on their own without doing any extra things that could make the population grow,or like ive said u got enought $ now so u dont care to do any events or anything to make server prosper
Old 12/07/2013, 16:31   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by _PRZEMAN_ View Post
Is that your answer?Or just u cant write anything positive abt what u did to the server in last days,just look how many left cause of your unprofessional behaving,u just left the server people on their own without doing any extra things that could make the population grow,or like ive said u got enought $ now so u dont care to do any events or anything to make server prosper
i got enough$? ok, u have no idea..
Old 12/07/2013, 16:37   #63

guys he will make some money and close the server and wait affter 2 months new server XDDD kid ...
Old 12/07/2013, 19:59   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagratispapa View Post
i got enough$? ok, u have no idea..
I have no idea?You raised and raised the amount of silk from donate "event",but not showing ingame at all,as is aid u made the server just for $ not to make the community have a nice gaming experience,bad system and management and your serv didnt even last 3 weeks,if u had a brain u would know that the more serv lasts-the more $ u make,but what ever u cant do nothing ingame and get server active in same time,go waste your time in opening a new priv soon without a same chance to be popular like the one u did now,nab
Old 12/08/2013, 01:39   #65

it was really good server until Admin didnt started to sell items and reset FW in middle of fight(some people think that he do it for money)
Old 12/08/2013, 15:30   #66

well, admin never sold any item, but i agree there had been some mistakes.. even if now everything is ok
Old 12/09/2013, 12:11   #67

server is dead;/
Old 12/09/2013, 13:18   #68

Say 400 / 35 Player Online ?