Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching for the new pet system

Discussion on Searching for the new pet system within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

I'm searching for a server with the new pet system (not like regular Pet, i mean with the new system buffer pet,with skills and tatto) If any one know from where i can buy that system or downloaded it , please leave the name of the server or the links!
or send on my email
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
08/26/2013 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I'm searching for a server with the new pet system (not like regular Pet, i mean with the new system buffer pet) If any one know or from where i can buy that system , please leave the name of the server and links! or send on my email [email protected]
Searching a Database Editor - Silk System
08/24/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello, I´m searching a Datanbase Editor who can edit the Jobsystem. Example: If you finished a 5* trade you will get 50 Silk. Or a other option to get silk without donations. Skype: justiceftw1337
Searching a Database Editor - Silk System
08/23/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, I´m searching a Datanbase Editor who can edit the Jobsystem. Example: If you finished a 5* trade you will get 50 Silk. Or a other option to get silk without donations. Skype: justiceftw1337
Searching for a server with new pet system
03/18/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
As the title says, I'm searching for a server with the new pet system. The server itself has to be stable and all those main things. If you know any, please leave a comment in this thread with the name of the server or link! - Thanks in advance :-)
Searching for a server with new pet system
03/18/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 2 Replies
As the title says, I'm searching for a server with the new pet system. The server itself has to be stable and all those main things. If you know any, please leave a comment in this thread with the name of the server or link! - Thanks in advance :-)