Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

♥ Adventure Back ♥ -[Cap 1oO] Enter and enjoy the Adventure ♥

Discussion on ♥ Adventure Back ♥ -[Cap 1oO] Enter and enjoy the Adventure ♥ within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/06/2013, 06:31   #46

elite*gold: 0
this server got 1 problem sun items for coins and coins drop from uniq so if i wan to get sun wepon and items i have to make wiz char first and if some1 got the sun staff he will take all uniq at any place he wan that sux
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2013, 06:37   #47

elite*gold: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemaproff1 View Post
this server got 1 problem sun items for coins and coins drop from uniq so if i wan to get sun wepon and items i have to make wiz char first and if some1 got the sun staff he will take all uniq at any place he wan that sux
Nope Soon will be Dropped From Mobs

News Will be posted On 1st post sorry for spam .
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2013, 06:48   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaabas View Post
1. Lots of Egyptians said this and you're not the first one to tell me that you don't steal or give out illegal items to your friends.
2. I'm not making fun of anybody, You can't talk English then just don't.
3. Repeating 'No Comment' every time because you can't survive the conversation with me isn't a solution for you, Also there's nothing funny about what I'm saying just to let you know.
4. Your server has no good features and You're an Egyptian as like any other Egyptian that failed before.
5. If working on your own based private server isn't called 'Management' so what do you call it in Egypt?
6. If you can't understand any of my words, you can just do like your Egyptian friends use 'Google' translator its for free.

------

see my bro

1. Lots of Egyptians said this and you're not the first one to tell me that you don't steal or give out illegal items to your friends.

I know but You didn't try yet i know alot of liers but there is some honest
so don't speak without trying maybe i we will be good server not the best but at least it will be good because i swear i'm not cheating or stealing any body
My Religion Dosen't allow this

4. Your server has no good features and You're an Egyptian as like any other Egyptian that failed before.

I'm Egyptian And Proud But Not fail you will see god with me

5. If working on your own based private server isn't called 'Management' so what do you call it in Egypt?

xD Management have alot of meaning so any one can call it as he want

6. If you can't understand any of my words, you can just do like your Egyptian friends use 'Google' translator its for free.
[/QUOTE]

So you also use good translation ,.....

بس يا روح امك انت حتت كس فى لباس فا متتكلمش كتير يا منيكا وريني هترجم الكلام ده ازاى ههههههههه

علشان تعرف ان برضو انت مبتفهمش فى حجات فا متعوضش لوك لوك لوك امين

i'm sure you can't translate this letters Just if you gave it to Egyptian Friend to translate ahahahhah Thanks[/QUOTE]

4. Lets say that I tried translating, but just to understand what you just wrote but since you're a stupid moron you even wrote it wrong way so it can't be translated, At least I translated to understand what you wrote not just like you translate to answer and finish it up.

Old 08/06/2013, 07:02   #49

4. Lets say that I tried translating, but just to understand what you just wrote but since you're a stupid moron you even wrote it wrong way so it can't be translated, At least I translated to understand what you wrote not just like you translate to answer and finish it up.

__________________________________________________[/QUOTE]

2 -- Thank You
3 -- and also include Hard working ..
4 -- it's by write way but good can't understand the common way
i just did this because you can't make fun of Egyptians and their English
Every One have Freedom to say every thing he want by any Language he want without any fun from others so just keep it searching for bad points in topic and make the Admins Disappoint ! i won't be Disappoint So fail try
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/06/2013, 07:13   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaabas View Post

Every One have Freedom to say every thing he want by any Language he want without any fun from others so just keep it searching for bad points in topic and make the Admins Disappoint ! i won't be Disappoint So fail try[/QUOTE]

1. Stop making your other account like all your replies.
2. YES! Everybody has the 'Freedom' but not ruin any other languages with his beginning experience.
3. At least I'm trying to get rid of people who think that they are hard working but actually they are doing 'CTRL + C' 'CTRL + V' done server.
Old 08/06/2013, 07:17   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimElectraa View Post
2 -- Thank You
3 -- and also include Hard working ..
4 -- it's by write way but good can't understand the common way
Every One have Freedom to say every thing he want by any Language he want without any fun from others so just keep it searching for bad points in topic and make the Admins Disappoint ! i won't be Disappoint So fail try
1. Stop making your other account like all your replies.
2. YES! Everybody has the 'Freedom' but not ruin any other languages with his beginning experience.
3. At least I'm trying to get rid of people who think that they are hard working but actually they are doing 'CTRL + C' 'CTRL + V' done server.
[/QUOTE]

It's not my another account

Give me link with the same server .. Same Features that makes me

Ctrl + C --- Ctrl + V i'm ready to see

+ Just you stop to increase your Posts
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/06/2013, 07:35   #52

Sure U Must Be Silent After alaa words :P
Thanks
1 User