Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

♥ Adventure Back ♥ -[Cap 1oO] Enter and enjoy the Adventure ♥

Discussion on ♥ Adventure Back ♥ -[Cap 1oO] Enter and enjoy the Adventure ♥ within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/05/2013, 07:24   #31

elite*gold: 0
i'm already in game but i Just Come 2 Say Awesome Work Really (Y)
and For who say Pay 2 Win .l. Dance on it really you need Full Max Free Game noob ?
Just noobs say that and you was pay2win on iSRO and you taked Big **** in your as.s at last So You Don't Need 2 Join as u Like But Don't Come and say blablabla 2 just say (i'm here see me ppl i can talk i'm stupid person) Please Go Kill your self !
( i think it was hard Work on this server and give alaabas chance to prove himself)
Just try <3 thanks For read and Sorry for bard words
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2013, 07:31   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by noureldeen4 View Post
and For who say Pay 2 Win .l. Dance on it really you need Full Max Free Game noob ?
Just noobs say that and you was pay2win on iSRO and you taked Big **** in your as.s at last So You Don't Need 2 Join as u Like But Don't Come and say blablabla 2 just say (i'm here see me ppl i can talk i'm stupid person) Please Go Kill your self !
( i think it was hard Work on this server and give alaabas chance to prove himself)
new account not bad bro:P 2013 aug 1post D jesus...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2013, 07:34   #33

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonidas071 View Post
every time slow website and server patch to...normal srvs running from i7CPU and 16GB+ram... after 40player this srv will be full laggi... cuz your pc cant handle this....

Bro .. My Friend was Have VPS 4G and was have 120 ~ 150 player
and was no lag ever and game was Cap 11 So Give alaabas Chance <3 thanks

Quote:
new account not bad bro:P 2013 aug 1post D jesus...

and whats wrong with new account ? lol i just forget my nother acc lol -_-
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2013, 08:30   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaabas View Post
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD NOOB
bow you speak with yourself?? i think u have little problemD
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2013, 08:31   #35

Received Thanks: 2,010
this thread gives me a headache
Old 08/05/2013, 09:24   #36

elite*gold: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
this thread gives me a headache
Really ! better than assache

Quote:
tell your self this
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2013, 09:26   #37

Talking

Quote:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... lol i'm not alaa xD xD my name is nour xD really lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2013, 09:47   #38

Quote:
hhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... lol i'm not alaa xD xD my name is nour xD really lol
leave them talking too much they have *** ache so leave them maybe they be fine when they talk
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/05/2013, 20:20   #39

Quote:
1. Yeah I know how It is awesome having illegal stuff from the [GMs] because they're your friends.
2. Pay2win or not? this Thread is published on 'Public' so anyone can say whatever he/she wants.
3. You've got nothing to judge or even Insult someone, there are moderators on Elitepvpers to take it.
4. I can't understand lots of stuff of what you wrote, since you're an Egyptian! Never talk English again.
5. Maybe you're right about giving a chance to 'alaabas' but not creating multiple accounts to answer yourself and you should know that inviting your 10 year old kids that are playing in an Internet cafe to spam this thread? it won't work.
6. Don't try to steal people's money with your 1 month 'VPS/host' that even the players would leave in a few days.
Old 08/05/2013, 20:21   #40

My favourite cap is 1o0 !
Old 08/06/2013, 03:28   #41

U are Kid and U 2 try to show your self (now ppl Know u can write english )

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimElectraa View Post
1. Yeah I know how It is awesome having illegal stuff from the [GMs] because they're your friends.
2. Pay2win or not? this Thread is published on 'Public' so anyone can say whatever he/she wants.
3. You've got nothing to judge or even Insult someone, there are moderators on Elitepvpers to take it.
4. I can't understand lots of stuff of what you wrote, since you're an Egyptian! Never talk English again.
5. Maybe you're right about giving a chance to 'alaabas' but not creating multiple accounts to answer yourself and you should know that inviting your 10 year old kids that are playing in an Internet cafe to spam this thread? it won't work.
6. Don't try to steal people's money with your 1 month 'VPS/host' that even the players would leave in a few days.
heheheh ..Multiple account ? o.O
please kid Go play in your friends server (kids)
and any way don't need kid Like you in alaa server that's will be boring 2 have kids like u

if u laugh because i can't speak good English So what u also can't speak Arabic :P
+ You Know if i have Friends 10 years old and spamming you will get 123465321 Comments
So Don't talk about Kids Because you are a stupid Kid and try 2 show up

We Don't steal people's money and we will continue not just 1 month

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2013, 04:23   #42

Quote:
and any way don't need kid Like you in alaa server that's will be boring 2 have kids like u

if u laugh because i can't speak good English So what u also can't speak Arabic :P
+ You Know if i have Friends 10 years old and spamming you will get 123465321 Comments

1. I quit 'SRO' ages ago, so better mind your own business.
2. Every single Egyptian that can't speak English always keep repeating the word 'kid', Also I'm sure that I'm older than you.
3. I don't want to speak Arabic, at least I don't use 'Google' translator.
4. About these 'Kids' you're talking about, they already keep posting on the thread.
5. You're the stupid bro, a guy who can't manage a normal 'SRO' server means he's not smart enough, so sorry for you poor people who love skipping out your schools.
6. You're not the first 'FAIL' Egyptian to say that you don't steal people's money.
7. You're here trying to steal money, but sorry 'No Kebab for you'.
Old 08/06/2013, 05:20   #43

Quote:

See -- Mr.TimElectraa --

1 - Yeah I know how It is awesome having illegal stuff from the [GMs] because they're your friends.

(1st thing You didn't try then speak about who having illegal stuff from GMs
2nd thing The rules That no GM allowed To give some one any thing Free
3rd Thing i'm Not 1 kid )

2 - 2. Pay2win or not? this Thread is published on 'Public' so anyone can say whatever he/she wants.

(( You Are Right Every one say what he want ))

No comment ..

(( mm i want to say to you some thing you don't event know his Language
or can't speak all world's Languages so don't make fun of some one
this my advice ))

xD No Comment also because it's funny stuff ahahahahaha

6. Don't try to steal people's money with your 1 month 'VPS/host' that even the players would leave in a few days.[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

(( When we Steal Some one come to say this and we not 1 month VPS
So don't speak too much and you don't know any thing ))

Finaly i want to say to you ((( Thanks For You Reply )))

Quote:
Originally Posted by gultepe View Post
My favourite cap is 1o0 !
Thank You , Welcome in Our Server

Quote:

xxD

Quote:
1. I quit 'SRO' ages ago, so better mind your own business.
2. Every single Egyptian that can't speak English always keep repeating the word 'kid', Also I'm sure that I'm older than you.
3. I don't want to speak Arabic, at least I don't use 'Google' translator.
4. About these 'Kids' you're talking about, they already keep posting on the thread.
5. You're the stupid bro, a guy who can't manage a normal 'SRO' server means he's not smart enough, so sorry for you poor people who love skipping out your schools.
6. You're not the first 'FAIL' Egyptian to say that you don't steal people's money.
7. You're here trying to steal money, but sorry 'No Kebab for you'.

he isn't mange any server ...

7. You're here trying to steal money, but sorry 'No Kebab for you'.[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

???????????????????????????????? can't understand any thing !!!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/06/2013, 05:52   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaabas View Post
See -- Mr.TimElectraa --

1 - Yeah I know how It is awesome having illegal stuff from the [GMs] because they're your friends.

(1st thing You didn't try then speak about who having illegal stuff from GMs
2nd thing The rules That no GM allowed To give some one any thing Free
3rd Thing i'm Not 1 kid )

2 - 2. Pay2win or not? this Thread is published on 'Public' so anyone can say whatever he/she wants.

(( You Are Right Every one say what he want ))

No comment ..

(( mm i want to say to you some thing you don't event know his Language
or can't speak all world's Languages so don't make fun of some one
this my advice ))

xD No Comment also because it's funny stuff ahahahahaha

6. Don't try to steal people's money with your 1 month 'VPS/host' that even the players would leave in a few days.[/SIZE][/FONT]

(( When we Steal Some one come to say this and we not 1 month VPS
So don't speak too much and you don't know any thing ))

Finaly i want to say to you ((( Thanks For You Reply )))

Thank You , Welcome in Our Server

xxD

he isn't mange any server ...

7. You're here trying to steal money, but sorry 'No Kebab for you'.[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

???????????????????????????????? can't understand any thing !!!![/QUOTE]

1. Lots of Egyptians said this and you're not the first one to tell me that you don't steal or give out illegal items to your friends.
2. I'm not making fun of anybody, You can't talk English then just don't.
3. Repeating 'No Comment' every time because you can't survive the conversation with me isn't a solution for you, Also there's nothing funny about what I'm saying just to let you know.
4. Your server has no good features and You're an Egyptian as like any other Egyptian that failed before.
5. If working on your own based private server isn't called 'Management' so what do you call it in Egypt?
6. If you can't understand any of my words, you can just do like your Egyptian friends use 'Google' translator its for free.
Old 08/06/2013, 06:25   #45

1. Lots of Egyptians said this and you're not the first one to tell me that you don't steal or give out illegal items to your friends.
2. I'm not making fun of anybody, You can't talk English then just don't.
3. Repeating 'No Comment' every time because you can't survive the conversation with me isn't a solution for you, Also there's nothing funny about what I'm saying just to let you know.
4. Your server has no good features and You're an Egyptian as like any other Egyptian that failed before.
5. If working on your own based private server isn't called 'Management' so what do you call it in Egypt?
6. If you can't understand any of my words, you can just do like your Egyptian friends use 'Google' translator its for free.
[/QUOTE]

------

see my bro

I know but You didn't try yet i know alot of liers but there is some honest
so don't speak without trying maybe i we will be good server not the best but at least it will be good because i swear i'm not cheating or stealing any body
My Religion Dosen't allow this

I'm Egyptian And Proud But Not fail you will see god with me

xD Management have alot of meaning so any one can call it as he want

[/QUOTE]

So you also use good translation ,.....

بس يا روح امك انت حتت كس فى لباس فا متتكلمش كتير يا منيكا وريني هترجم الكلام ده ازاى ههههههههه

علشان تعرف ان برضو انت مبتفهمش فى حجات فا متعوضش لوك لوك لوك امين

i'm sure you can't translate this letters Just if you gave it to Egyptian Friend to translate ahahahhah Thanks
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread