Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Topsite] Private Silkroad Online Servers Tops

Discussion on [Topsite] Private Silkroad Online Servers Tops within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Topsite] Private Silkroad Online Servers Tops

Hello,
mainly I will try to describe SilkroadTop.com project and what benefits you will receive as a server owner.

Why SilkroadTop.com?
Because we - private silkroad servers owners don't have any place where servers would be ranked without corruption, cheats, full of ads and annoying pop-outs. You need place where you as a owner could see your online players traffic graphs. Because you need place where your stability and uptime would be assessed on first place.

What you as a private server owner will receive?
Basically it's place where a lot of potencial players will be attracted. As a result there always will be chance to get new and fresh players to your community. It's place where popular servers borns.

Our plans in the future!
We're already creating API documentation which will help you to receive real players votes to your vote rewards system. Server and website stability graphs should come in upcoming weeks. Servers filter by rates, popularity and freshness will come soon. Ofcourse there is more things which will come a long of SilkroadTop.com existence but atm we wont go to deep details - you will see everything inside the project website.

Topsite has average 1,000 visitors daily!

WEBSITE URL:

Have a nice day! With place where potencial players arrives.

BTW: I see that a lot of owners are not writing IP and PORTS correctly. I want to remmember that if you will write ports and IP of the server not correctly, you wont pass check security system. (Be sure, your ports will not be posted in public).

Changelogs
5/21/2013
5/24/2013
Thanks
28 Users
Old 05/11/2013, 22:55   #2

Added my server.
Old 05/11/2013, 23:04   #3

Seems you entered bad website adress. Because approving is not working if you entering bad-website adress or your website cant be reached by the server.

Solution: You everywhere writed "http://serveradress", seems your htaccess settings are created only for "www" adress. Remove that part or change it to this one at your htaccess:
Code:
        #Redirect no-www to WWW
	#RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^www\.
	#RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.%{HTTP_HOST}/$1 [R=301,L]
Do not forget remove "#".

Another solution is to change everywhere you written "http://serveradress" to "www.serveradress".

OR maybe it's problems with your website hosting.

However I will try to help to everyone which has problems with adding server - website to toplist.
Old 05/12/2013, 16:03   #4

I would like to have my server in this top!
Old 05/12/2013, 16:17   #5
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
This Top Site is allowed by Elitepvpers(it might be the only one) for the use of ****** />
@Server owners
This Top Site, is new and is not like those extremetop and such, which, I have seen promoting lots of server even on 2008.
In my opinion, it is trusted and can help us with the decision of choosing a server

#Sticky
#allowed
Old 05/12/2013, 17:06   #6

Very usefull idea
Old 05/12/2013, 17:10   #7

Added my server.
Old 05/12/2013, 17:13   #8

Velestia server was not added because added wrong IP (127.0.0.1).

Want to say one thing:
If you will write wrong IP and Ports, your server wont be added because you wont pass our check system. IP and Ports wont be showed publicaly, it's just for potecial players to see online/offline statuses, players amount, graphs and so on.

Stability Points:
Each time when your server will be offline you will loose your earned stability points so be careful, trace your server uptime!

Divine server is not passing check system because bad IP or Ports was written.

Do not forget to use your personal server vote banner to receive votes more easier, you can find it in: Your server->Share section.
Old 05/12/2013, 17:17   #9

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otipax View Post
Velestia server was not added because added wrong IP (127.0.0.1).

Want to say one thing:
If you will write wrong IP and Ports, your server wont be added because you wont pass our check system. IP and Ports wont be showed publicaly, it's just for potecial players to see online/offline statuses, players amount, graphs and so on.
Yeah apologies that was me, added Velestia but forgot the ip lol
Old 05/12/2013, 18:01   #10

dont see the point of this,since we got tons...as xtremetop 100 etc,

xp...sp...etc etc, what about server cap? things wich are the most important?
also i see we can vote the server,but we cant give em a negative point?~_< good one
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/12/2013, 18:15   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayto100 View Post
dont see the point of this,since we got tons...as xtremetop 100 etc,

xp...sp...etc etc, what about server cap? things wich are the most important?
also i see we can vote the server,but we cant give em a negative point?~_< good one
You can see cap of the server. You just need to go to features section.

About negavite point, you're right it's good idea. We will start development of this. Thanks.

BTW: I see that a lot of owners are not writing IP and PORTS correctly. I want to remmember that if you will write ports and IP of the server not correctly, you wont pass check security system.

Mega.Sro - added wrong game Port. PM me with right game port, I will fix it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2013, 18:39   #12

Done Add Mega.Sro-Online and Necrosis.Sro-Online
Old 05/12/2013, 18:48   #13

Fixed Divine Online, can you check it please
Old 05/12/2013, 18:54   #14

Hmm I just noticed one thing, the population bar is kinda ****** up. For example if the server with 1000 slots has 100 players online, then the population bar would be barely visible. And if some server with 200 slots has 100 online, then the population bar would be at the half. It's kinda tricking the players.
Old 05/12/2013, 18:55   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almouhissen View Post
Fixed Divine Online, can you check it please
Approved, waiting for system check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibambo View Post
Hmm I just noticed one thing, the population bar is kinda ****** up. For example if the server with 1000 slots has 100 players online, then the population bar would be barely visible. And if some server with 200 slots has 100 online, then the population bar would be at the half. It's kinda tricking the players.
Yes but you can move your mouse on the bar and see onlineplayers/slots amount in numbers.
Thanks
1 User