Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad America Server Good

Discussion on Silkroad America Server Good within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Silkroad America Server Good

---removed---
Old 05/07/2013, 23:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
Lol this is server

where is server info pic's cap ??? free silks ??? need more info
Old 05/07/2013, 23:16   #3

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Make sure you add a backlink to or your thread will get closed and information deleted!
Old 05/07/2013, 23:21   #4
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,469
This thread advertises a website that lacks a BackLink to Elitepvpers.
#closed
#content removed

Please contact a moderator when the backlink was added to have your thread reopened
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] ANY GOOD SILKROAD CHAR ,ANY SERVER
04/26/2013 - Silkroad Online Trading - 9 Replies
Since I made a thread and did not get any reasonable offers, I have ran out of patience and decided to make this. As I said, I want to buy a char in any server, at any price of up to 300 euros. I dont mind the server...But I want it to be 120 FF WITH A PERFECT SET AND GOOD ITEMS... I WILL BUY THE 1ST BEST CHAR OFFERED TO ME, AND I WILL PAY MM FEES IF NEEDED. I WILL DELETE THIS THREAD IN 2 DAYS... Keep 'em comin' ;) I can only pay by papyal btw :P
SILKROAD->PRIVATE SERVER[good one] help!
02/25/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey guys.. i have a serious question now soo i need a good answer please Does anyone here know a good almost crowded server whit good rates and stuf like this.. Bacause i was playing on ZSZC water .. now water is almost empty.. im looking for something similar too what ZSZC was 1 year ago and ECSRO 2-3 years ago.. :D Soo PLEASE HELP ME GUYS :DD :mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::m ofo::mofo::mofo: HELOO. ! DOES ANYONE PLAY SILKROAD HERE OR WHAT?
Question Server good silkroad
11/30/2011 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
The my client is take from site JOYMAX, and I wanted to know what the server with less bots (I hate it when you steal the kill), and lower population does not have to wait your turn (except Genesis, which is VIP) and less lag, I thought Caspian (2605 active players from 1 site), but do not know the server lag. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.
Good Dedicated Server for silkroad?
10/25/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I am wondering if anyone knows a good dedicated server for silkroad, currently we have a dedicated root server, intel xeon 8 cpus with HT, 16gb of ram and a 1gb port on a 100mb connection, is it something with us or those specs, because we do appear to get abit of lag even at 1k users, share suggestions and good server hosts here for it please?
Silkroad Good Private Server Name
01/31/2011 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
So im making a private server with some people. And i need a good name Any body know a good name