Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BLUE ROAD☆NEW SYSTEM☆130 CAP☆D15 ITEMS☆NEW TOWN☆CONSTANTINOPLE FORT☆NEW SKILLS☆

Discussion on BLUE ROAD☆NEW SYSTEM☆130 CAP☆D15 ITEMS☆NEW TOWN☆CONSTANTINOPLE FORT☆NEW SKILLS☆ within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/06/2013, 20:13   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honiffer View Post
You sure can.

We are working on that currently. Vote for Blue Coins is up, but we're still working on the points counter.

Have you broken any of the server rules? If not, please explain what may be the cause.
Didnt break any rules, but waited a while and now its working, must be a bug in your database or something

Can you add detroyer rondos? It would be nice to get stones and elixers from detroying weapons and gear
Old 05/06/2013, 23:21   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captmorgan View Post
Didnt break any rules, but waited a while and now its working, must be a bug in your database or something

Can you add detroyer rondos? It would be nice to get stones and elixers from detroying weapons and gear

I see Admin have posted he unblock the User got blocked, try again now..
Old 05/08/2013, 12:37   #48

I keep trying to log in it shows C7 all the time
Old 05/08/2013, 13:31   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by themegamoon View Post
I keep trying to log in it shows C7 all the time
O_O i have no problem to inter the game i got no error
Old 05/08/2013, 13:51   #50

Cant enter game again, char is in janagn, as soon as char loads it crashes to desktop. Been like that since yesterday. Please fix, char name "BowGod"
Old 05/08/2013, 15:25   #51

Quote:
Cant enter game again, char is in janagn, as soon as char loads it crashes to desktop. Been like that since yesterday. Please fix, char name "BowGod"

Fixed
Old 05/08/2013, 15:34   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssaadd111 View Post
Fixed
Nope not fixed, still crashes the second I enter the game. Cant even get to npcs area to get weapons and stuff
Old 05/08/2013, 15:38   #53

Quote:
Nope not fixed, still crashes the second I enter the game. Cant even get to npcs area to get weapons and stuff
i think you have to contact Admin by this email

Is not True what you said because i can see your char have no Bug and you can teleport to NPC room and you can check your self click on this link

Old 05/08/2013, 15:48   #54

Quote:
i think you have to contact Admin by this email

Is not True what you said because i can see your char have no Bug and you can teleport to NPC room and you can check your self
Well I TRIED to login 3 times, each time crashed right to desktop, let me try again
Old 05/08/2013, 15:53   #55

Quote:
Well I TRIED to login 3 times, each time crashed right to desktop, let me try again

check your firewall or your antiviurs maybe they block the bot and try to open without bot

this problem is to do with your PC we have nothing to do about it our system working 100%
Old 05/08/2013, 15:59   #56

Quote:
check your firewall or your antiviurs maybe they block the bot and try to open without bot

this problem is to do with your PC we have nothing to do about it our system working 100%
Now it crashes in npc area, its not my pc, 2 of my friends quit already for the same problem. I played evolution sro, and fog sro which is identical to this, and had no problems what so ever. Its only in janagn and npc areas that it crashes, no other areas crash. Its definatlely server related, as my friends had the exact same problem
Old 05/08/2013, 16:10   #57

Quote:
Now it crashes in npc area, its not my pc, 2 of my friends quit already for the same problem. I played evolution sro, and fog sro which is identical to this, and had no problems what so ever. Its only in janagn and npc areas that it crashes, no other areas crash. Its definatlely server related, as my friends had the exact same problem
Can you explane to me then why i can move free with your char and buy and sell stuff why is not happen in my PC ....?????

See your self

And you sure you not edit anything i Media and you are sure you have download our full client ? all this is inportand for no crash's

all what you said to me know meaning you are not use our full client .

And not only that , all player have no Crash why only you ?
Old 05/08/2013, 16:24   #58

Quote:
Can you explane to me then why i can move free with your char and buy and sell stuff why is not happen in my PC ....?????

See your self

And you sure you not edit anything i Media and you are sure you have download our full client ? all this is inportand for no crash's

all what you said to me know meaning you are not use our full client .

And not only that , all player have no Crash why only you ?
I tied dling client again thinking it may have be bugged but your link for the full client is dead. I tried dling the medias pk2 file a few pages back but that didn't work. Any working link for the full client?
Old 05/08/2013, 16:32   #59

Quote:
I tied dling client again thinking it may have be bugged but your link for the full client is dead. I tried dling the medias pk2 file a few pages back but that didn't work. Any working link for the full client?
you can use this link for fast download

File.fm host

Old 05/08/2013, 18:42   #60

Quote:
you can use this link for fast download

File.fm host

Full client is working, strange i dled the full client before, something must have gotten corrupted during a update, thx mate
Closed Thread

Tags
blue, blue road, blue sro, sro