Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > Private SRO Main Discussions / Questions > Private SRO Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

BLUE ROAD☆NEW SYSTEM☆130 CAP☆D15 ITEMS☆NEW TOWN☆CONSTANTINOPLE FORT☆NEW SKILLS☆

This is a discussion on BLUE ROAD☆NEW SYSTEM☆130 CAP☆D15 ITEMS☆NEW TOWN☆CONSTANTINOPLE FORT☆NEW SKILLS☆ within the Private SRO Advertising forum part of the Private SRO Main Discussions / Questions category; We can play with normal cracked mbot or we must download the bot from your site ? i have played ...

Closed Thread

Old   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnadyyfkka View Post
We can play with normal cracked mbot or we must download the bot from your site ?
i have played with mbot cracked and it works fine i have 4 chars on

Old   #42

bro it's agood game but make higher rate et free silk like another games et coins from mops it's only and you will found more player come to your game and i will be the first if u do it
Old   #43

I was playing my char whos lvl 45, and got dced. As soon as I logged back in, bang dced again. Tried a second time, bang, dced again. When I tried a third time, it said I was banned until 2016 DAFUK, WHY???? Char name "BowGod" dafuk is this *****
Old   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnadyyfkka View Post
We can play with normal cracked mbot or we must download the bot from your site ?
You sure can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohmmedpop0 View Post
bro it's agood game but make higher rate et free silk like another games et coins from mops it's only and you will found more player come to your game and i will be the first if u do it
We are working on that currently. Vote for Blue Coins is up, but we're still working on the points counter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captmorgan View Post
I was playing my char whos lvl 45, and got dced. As soon as I logged back in, bang dced again. Tried a second time, bang, dced again. When I tried a third time, it said I was banned until 2016 DAFUK, WHY???? Char name "BowGod" dafuk is this sh!t
Have you broken any of the server rules? If not, please explain what may be the cause.
Old   #45

Rates changued , I downloading now
Old   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honiffer View Post
You sure can.

We are working on that currently. Vote for Blue Coins is up, but we're still working on the points counter.

Have you broken any of the server rules? If not, please explain what may be the cause.
Didnt break any rules, but waited a while and now its working, must be a bug in your database or something

Can you add detroyer rondos? It would be nice to get stones and elixers from detroying weapons and gear
Old   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captmorgan View Post
Didnt break any rules, but waited a while and now its working, must be a bug in your database or something

Can you add detroyer rondos? It would be nice to get stones and elixers from detroying weapons and gear

I see Admin have posted he unblock the User got blocked, try again now..
Old   #48

I keep trying to log in it shows C7 all the time
Old   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by themegamoon View Post
I keep trying to log in it shows C7 all the time
O_O i have no problem to inter the game i got no error
Old   #50

Cant enter game again, char is in janagn, as soon as char loads it crashes to desktop. Been like that since yesterday. Please fix, char name "BowGod"
Closed Thread

Tags
blue, blue road, blue sro, sro