Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SRO Universe (110 Cap+Nice Rates+Friendly Staff)

Discussion on SRO Universe (110 Cap+Nice Rates+Friendly Staff) within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 03/31/2013, 17:13   #31

elite*gold: 0
We added some new updates to our server, Including all new uniques, pet inventory expansion and more!

Check our server news here:

up...
Old 04/01/2013, 19:09   #32

Up
Old 04/02/2013, 19:08   #33

up.
Old 04/03/2013, 13:25   #34

ofc no1 will stay and play if there are no players on the server ... u guys are doing it all wrong . first u have to make a website with a forum ,then u test your server for bugs ,exploits and **** , then u pay for protection, hosting and all that ,than u release the open day for like 2-5 days or so , then you advertise your server , and boom u'll have 500 new players at the beginning. Ppl will see that the server is full of players and will wana join and u'll have a great server with lots of players on it . But no first u open the server then u see it has bugs then the forum ain't working then some *** crush your server and u wonder why the server is out of players. Not saying it's your case but most servers fail for that . All players want stability , and no events with powerfull items to make other players better in seconds . If u would have advertised your server and had some days to let the players prepare for the server u would had more players online then u have now. just saying... sorry for wasting your precious time. Gl
Old 04/03/2013, 14:53   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo1 View Post
There aren't any bugs or exploits,the server is hosted on a protected server 24/7,we're doing our best advertising,forum is working perfectly.
Just the people aren't willing that's all.
missed my point. u should advertise it be4 you open it, so u'll have a big amount of players to start with . i wouln't play into a server that has no players either but i would start on a new server if it's cool
Old 04/03/2013, 19:21   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by oOPrestigeOo View Post
ofc no1 will stay and play if there are no players on the server ... u guys are doing it all wrong . first u have to make a website with a forum ,then u test your server for bugs ,exploits and shit , then u pay for protection, hosting and all that ,than u release the open day for like 2-5 days or so , then you advertise your server , and boom u'll have 500 new players at the beginning. Ppl will see that the server is full of players and will wana join and u'll have a great server with lots of players on it . But no first u open the server then u see it has bugs then the forum ain't working then some fag crush your server and u wonder why the server is out of players. Not saying it's your case but most servers fail for that . All players want stability , and no events with powerfull items to make other players better in seconds . If u would have advertised your server and had some days to let the players prepare for the server u would had more players online then u have now. just saying... sorry for wasting your precious time. Gl
I like your point. You are right.

I did do some advertising before the server was open, and alot of the new features I added after the server was open where new ideas I had not thought of before. You are right though, the biggest decline in players we had was after a glitch in some of the unique scheduling was causing the server to crash.. which is fixed now and have not had an unexpected crash in over 2 weeks. I think every server should continue to come up with new ideas and new features as the server continues on, which is what we are doing by adding new quests and items and features as we progress. I still dont doubt that we can reach 500 or 1000 players like yo1 suggests but it will not happen untill everything i have added, and will add is at 100%.

Perhaps what you suggest... advertising a server before its open... is exactly what I will do when I open my second 80 cap server this spring. I am waiting untill i finish what i started on Sagittarius first and will use those same files, restricted to level 80 and chinese only, to open the second server. I am looking into similar servers to see what they have to offer and what they dont so that I may bring something different. But it will still be as balances as humanly possible and focused around trading / jobbing like the old days of isro.
Old 04/03/2013, 21:00   #37

I like the website, and am downloading now, however I think the PVP K/D/R is pretty pointless
Old 04/03/2013, 22:05   #38

Right now its pointless, but eventually there will be more details on those numbers on the character view. and potentially some rewards.
Old 04/04/2013, 14:35   #39

nice name , but i have more ideas
: Exp Should Be 100x , Up Gold Rate And give 500k sp to new characters.
Old 04/04/2013, 14:47   #40

Free silk?
Old 04/04/2013, 15:42   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by kipras147 View Post
Free silk?
no :/
Old 04/04/2013, 15:58   #42

Good Luck

All the best with this server!
Old 04/04/2013, 16:04   #43

omfg.....why can't upload in fck TORRENT?
Old 04/04/2013, 20:42   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDa_BoSS View Post
nice name , but i have more ideas
: Exp Should Be 100x , Up Gold Rate And give 500k sp to new characters.
Starting this weekend, we will have weekend exp at 90x/100x PT. The gold rate is decent enough, to earn real gold you are encouraged to do quests, uniques, and more. about the sp, I am considering increasing the sp rate seperate from the exp but am not decided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical-Online View Post
Good Luck

All the best with this server!
Thank you very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by kipras147 View Post
omfg.....why can't upload in fck TORRENT?
I believe there was a torrent posted before.. im not sure. We are working on a new client download with up to date files. perhaps we will add them as a torrent mirror aswell.
Old 04/06/2013, 01:37   #45

Nice Video!