Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Atomix is back guys :) :)

Discussion on Atomix is back guys :) :) within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Atomix is back guys :) :)

you can download atomix sro from

that's the wepsite

if u were new you can register from

if u were in the game u play with the old char

if u were new that's some info about server

Server Details:
Cap: 110
Europe/Chines: Both.
Server Files: VSRO - Legend VI - Forgotten World.
Skills: All Working - Status, Duration, KB, KD, ect.
Pets: All working.
Maps: All areas working.
Avatars: Working and a large Range via item mall.
CTF: Working
FW: Working not activated yet while other bugs are fixed.
FGW: Working
Xtrap: Disabled.

Server: Atomix - (*Slots: 3000).
Server status: Online
Traffic: Easy

Exp rate: 150x
Party exp rate: 160x
Sp rate: 150/160x
Job Gold Rate: 40x
Gold rate: 10x
Drop rate: 50x
Berserk rate: 5x
Alchemy success rate: Improved greatly in stages.

* Durring bug fixes and testing they may be different than stated.

Custom Features:

-Arrows 10000
-Bolts 10000
-All HP Pots 10000
-All MP Pots 10000
-All Vigors 10000
-All Elixirs 100
-All Universal Pills

NPC items:
-All 10d and 11d weapons available at Hotan and Alex.
Gold Coin: 1'000'000'000
Silver Coin: 500'000'000
Iron Coin: 250'000'000
Bronze coin: 125'000'000

Rates:

Alchemy: Improved

We decided to increase the alchemy rate to make it more fun for the server. Joymax's original system was far too based on making money via there item mall and keeping the rates low so you had to buy imo ect. We decided to make it incredibly better to get those pluses you all love. However this doesn't take the fun away from alchemy at all as higher +'s still take great risks and you can still lose your item just like normal, we just wanted to give players a bit more fun too it.

Jobbing: 40x Goods Value.

This was done because we felt over each cap the actual main concept of the game was taken away. Jobbing is that main concept and is the no.1 thing we promote on our server. In order to do this and make it "worthwhile" we decided to make jobbing your main income of gold. You can gain gold from grinding still, but you will gain it much more faster and with a lot more fun with the jobbing systems. Now you might think that's all good but what use is gold? Well thats true and as a result we have added the Egy set coins to the NPC. You might think so does this mean everyone will be running round in Egy sets? the answer is no, we don't want people to job for 1-2 weeks and be able to gain there sets, we want jobbing stay alive on the server. So in order for this to happen we have set the coins prices to match that. You can expect an average person to be able to gain there full Egy set in 2-3 months of casual jobbing.

thats all
Closed Thread