Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New SRO Server: YouareGay Sro

Discussion on New SRO Server: YouareGay Sro within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New SRO Server: YouareGay Sro

This will probably we taken off in like 5 minutes but I want all you out there that are addicted to this game to see this.

Everyday a new server appears and you run off to these servers and waste maybe 10 days of your life and then run to another server...why cant we ignore all the noob servers and actually have 5 good private servers run so that we can actually have a fun gameplay with lots of people....even you turks. I dont understand why a new server is created everyday and it ruins the game, people's minds, and makes me hate the private sro gaming community.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/30/2012, 08:53   #2

elite*gold: 2
where is download link ?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/30/2012, 09:06   #3

elite*gold: 0
just another kid growing up so fast and tryin to show his opinion about life relating sro,If Im wasting my time on sro ur msg wont be my wakeup call.

edit: Bad server no free silk moving to the next 1