Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FriendsSro 110Cap-PvP Server-Newly Open-EgyBitems+10 at NPC

Discussion on FriendsSro 110Cap-PvP Server-Newly Open-EgyBitems+10 at NPC within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 12/19/2012, 18:30   #121

elite*gold: 0
Hey man site off ?w i need register

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Newly Open]Halo Ran!
10/13/2011 - Halo - 0 Replies
Okay guys! We don't need to type many things here here since we got an information desk on forum where you can see the infos. So, I'll just give you the link where you and see it to believe it. Website: HALO RAN ONLINE EPISODE 6 // on the website, there is a chatbox where you can interact with other players. Forum: Halo Ran Online // as usual... good luck and see ya there!.
Rival Ran 2 Online ( Newly Open Ran Private Server )
03/24/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Rival Ran 2 Season 2 Episode 6 to 10 http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/9131/rivalran2 010.jpg Note: This is a Balance and Medium Rates Server, Dont expect!! this is not like BabyRan or BossRan Latest Episode 6 Season 2 will open Sunday June 27 2010 5:00pm Philippines time
Mystique R.O.S.E Newly Open Server
11/28/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I Like To Invite You All in This Newly Opened Mystique Rose Exp Rate: 600x Drop Rate: 50x Zulie Drop:50x Mystique Rose Web: Mystique Rose - Powered by RoseOnlineCMS Lite If You Already got NA Rose just DOWNLOAD the patch and you are ready to play.