Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Update 110 cap, Fuloroad.pl

Discussion on Update 110 cap, Fuloroad.pl within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Update 110 cap, Fuloroad.pl

I encourage you to play, there's an interesting, friendly gm, 4x a week events will be a new city, new avatars, new uniqe, besides what I wrote more we look at fuloroad.pl

Since sunday vote4silk is activated , right now you can vote for 2 vote lists each vote worth 5 silk , you can vote each 12h.
List of things that will be improved very soon:
- stack of elixirs: 1000
- stack of stones:100
- stack of arrows/bolts:10000
- more arena coins for winning
- rewards from ctf will be changed
- new uniques in alex north with coins drop

Regards Fuloroad

Server: Fulo
Typ: pvp/pve
Exp/Sp: x40
ExpParty: x45
Drop: x25
Gold: x15
Level Cap: 110
CTF: yes
FTW: yes

points of uniqe, which can be exchanged for the seal of sun 10d

Welcome to Guild IMMIRTALS, Free plvl, Nick Snikers
page-
register-
Dowloand-
Old 12/09/2012, 16:15   #2

I don't think so
Old 12/09/2012, 17:38   #3

1. You have to give a little care to the Topic . . Pimp It With More Informations . . Screens . . ETc
2. Delete The Elixir Stacks . . And Enable The Elixirs Cubes .
2. Delete The Hp Stacks . . And Enable The Hp / Mp 5000 Silk Item .
3. Restore The Old Arena Coins Reward . . Or The Whole Game will Have a Legend Acc.
4. " new uniques in alex north with coins drop " . . Do You Mean That the Jop Temple is Disabled ?
5. The Rates are Much Low For a 110 Cap Server .
6. Bandit & Jangan FW Not Working ?
7. Please Write The Game Ip For Ip Patching .
8. There's a TS3 Server ?
9. The Botting Rules And Ip Limit Isn't Nice For a Just Started Server . . Increase The Online Players . . Then forbid What you Want .
10. i Like Your Website . . Good Luck : )