Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Killian | 140CAP | Unique modifications | 10 Years Anniversary

Discussion on Killian | 140CAP | Unique modifications | 10 Years Anniversary within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/18/2012, 22:38   #301

elite*gold: 0
Okay, so since I haven't heard back from the GM who said he'd contact the developer and see what's up, I might as well post here.

I created my character before the F1 skill bar bug fix went out, and it was 90+ by then. Keep it in mind that no, I hadn't gotten it to that level by uniques. I hand-grinded and hand-farmed, so there was no chance in hell I was re-making it when the fix came out.

But since then I still have the bug. My other character that I created after the fix works just fine, but the other one still has the F1 issue. I've tried deleting or renaming the Settings folder, changing settings, yadda yadda, and still nothing. No, don't even tell me to re-make that character, that'll just **** me off if you have the guts to suggest that. I just need some experienced suggestion.

Anyone?

By the way, were some spots reduced? Just came back to one I had been before with a party and now 90% of the mobs are gone. The spot's been reduced to scrap and ****.
Old 11/19/2012, 07:29   #302

GAME OFFLINE !

Works Now ^^
Old 11/19/2012, 09:48   #303

Quote:
Originally Posted by aUsCkEs View Post
Okay, so since I haven't heard back from the GM who said he'd contact the developer and see what's up, I might as well post here.

I created my character before the F1 skill bar bug fix went out, and it was 90+ by then. Keep it in mind that no, I hadn't gotten it to that level by uniques. I hand-grinded and hand-farmed, so there was no chance in hell I was re-making it when the fix came out.

But since then I still have the bug. My other character that I created after the fix works just fine, but the other one still has the F1 issue. I've tried deleting or renaming the Settings folder, changing settings, yadda yadda, and still nothing. No, don't even tell me to re-make that character, that'll just **** me off if you have the guts to suggest that. I just need some experienced suggestion.

Anyone?

By the way, were some spots reduced? Just came back to one I had been before with a party and now 90% of the mobs are gone. The spot's been reduced to scrap and ****.
Download another game and copy the settings folder from that.

If that doest work, im afraid you have to remake your char.
Old 11/19/2012, 10:15   #304

Quote:

But since then I still have the bug. My other character that I created after the fix works just fine, but the other one still has the F1 issue. I've tried deleting or renaming the Settings folder, changing settings, yadda yadda, and still nothing. No, don't even tell me to re-make that character, that'll just piss me off if you have the guts to suggest that. I just need some experienced suggestion.

Anyone?

By the way, were some spots reduced? Just came back to one I had been before with a party and now 90% of the mobs are gone. The spot's been reduced to scrap and crap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesoyam View Post
Download another game and copy the settings folder from that.

If that doest work, im afraid you have to remake your char.
I don't know if that will solve your problem or what
but if u need a setting folder from another game
here your are v
Old 11/19/2012, 10:25   #305

Vote Silk is not Working !!!!
Old 11/19/2012, 10:41   #306

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMario~ View Post
Vote Silk is not Working !!!!
It's working perfectly.

What is the problem for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasamon View Post
any free silk pls??
you can get silks by voting for the site and many events
Old 11/19/2012, 10:54   #307

* ı voted but ı dont have silks, i try 3-4 times and ı have nothing :S
* where is the event for silk ????
* server have not ip limit
* honor buff system is sucks
Old 11/19/2012, 11:11   #308

Quote:
* ı voted but ı dont have silks, i try 3-4 times and ı have nothing :S
* where is the event for silk ????
* server have not ip limit
* honor buff system is sucks
First, read what is on the vote page, you have to collect points by voting to exchange for silk. Your points on there and when you have enough, you will get your silk...

On our FB site.

So?

Why? What is your problem with it?
Old 11/19/2012, 11:19   #309

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusesro View Post
First, read what is on the vote page, you have to collect points by voting to exchange for silk. Your points on there and when you have enough, you will get your silk...

On our FB site.

So?

Why? What is your problem with it?
U have 6 different website for voting each one give 10 point
every 60 point = 6 silk
is that right ???
ı voted all and ı still have nothing
Old 11/19/2012, 11:32   #310

Quote:
U have 6 different website for voting each one give 10 point
every 60 point = 6 silk
is that right ???
ı voted all and ı still have nothing
Did you click on the exchange button?
Old 11/19/2012, 11:49   #311

Quote:
Did you click on the exchange button?
where is the exchange button ?????
Old 11/19/2012, 12:04   #312

Quote:

But since then I still have the bug. My other character that I created after the fix works just fine, but the other one still has the F1 issue. I've tried deleting or renaming the Settings folder, changing settings, yadda yadda, and still nothing. No, don't even tell me to re-make that character, that'll just piss me off if you have the guts to suggest that. I just need some experienced suggestion.

Anyone?

By the way, were some spots reduced? Just came back to one I had been before with a party and now 90% of the mobs are gone. The spot's been reduced to scrap and crap.
Can you tell us what spots exactly? Because everything is okay on our side.

Thanks!

Quote:
where is the exchange button ?????
Look just before the vote site links!

Old 11/19/2012, 13:13   #313

Old 11/19/2012, 13:16   #314

First PVP Tournament will be held at 16pm, 24th, Nov!!

You have to register on our FB page under the PVP post if you want to participate! You can't take part in the Tournament if you didn't register there with your character and level!!

!! You have to state your character name and your level otherwise you can't participate !!

There will be many rounds, many groups, we will divide them according to the registration!

Old 11/19/2012, 14:05   #315

Quote:
First PVP Tournament will be held at 16pm, 24th, Nov!!

You have to register on our FB page under the PVP post if you want to participate! You can't take part in the Tournament if you didn't register there with your character and level!!

!! You have to state your character name and your level otherwise you can't participate !!

There will be many rounds, many groups, we will divide them according to the registration!

Good idea nice hmm 24.11.2012 i have 130 ^^ soo i tell 24.11.2012