Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Killian | 140CAP | Unique modifications | 10 Years Anniversary

Discussion on Killian | 140CAP | Unique modifications | 10 Years Anniversary within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/09/2016, 15:41   #2446

elite*gold: 0
The registeration isn't working.. any suggestion ?
(Im not getting any mail to my Gmail account , tried 2 already .. )
Old 12/09/2016, 17:04   #2447

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweee286 View Post
Sharing about you being EM ? You are not an EM, never were, never will be .. and yeah of course I will share, cuz you were saying I know nothing, so this talk shows that, I know more than you could imagine. I want all the players (old, new, not yet joined) to see this too. What is unfair ? That you were not accepted to be an EM as you wanted to ? That was very fair in my opinion, they picked a qualified person to be their EM. I am sure people can see who is lying, so I wont bother comment on this.

I dont get what you mean about "stop bullshit and play with my own as alone". Bullshit is when you scammed your friends, bullshit is when you denied you were once friend with someone, bullshit is when you accuse a Game Master for something cuz he banned you, ... (I can tell you all day what bullshit is). And of course I am playing my own char and no, I can't play alone, I have friends, I play with friends instead of scamming them.

There is no such donation on DemonRoad. It's "BUY DP" and noone force you to buy, you are welcome to play for free, you are okay to buy DP. You don't get banned nor getting better treat if you bought DP. It's your own choice.

If you wanna talk about DemonRoad, I can spend all day to talk with you about that (I have all weekend free ) . I don't mind spending my own time to talk about the truth

Can you try to get on DemonRoad forum () ? A GM might look into your problem
Thx for answering. but actually i tried the forum , same problem there .. xD i saw some people on the FB page saying they have the same problem. I've checked my email , the problem isnt there
if you can send a ticket regarding this issue with ur account it would be great
Old 12/09/2016, 17:58   #2448

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubeRoyal View Post
Thx for answering. but actually i tried the forum , same problem there .. xD i saw some people on the FB page saying they have the same problem. I've checked my email , the problem isnt there
if you can send a ticket regarding this issue with ur account it would be great
Drop a msg to [GM]Asuno, he will check your register
Old 12/09/2016, 18:08   #2449

Quote:
Drop a msg to [GM]Asuno, he will check your register
Msged him waiting for his respond ty
Old 12/10/2016, 05:22   #2450

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
#Cleaned

Quote:
Originally Posted by uffon View Post
Please post your criticism politely without insulting other users, if you're not comfortable with whatever being done Or this server doesn't meet your requirements then please don't post with nonsense comments or you may pick another project.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/10/2016, 19:55   #2451

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidy. View Post
#Cleaned

Please post your criticism politely without insulting other users, if you're not comfortable with whatever being done Or this server doesn't meet your requirements then please don't post with nonsense comments or you may pick another project.
that's was a good cleaned there players missed it Spidy trust me you better look at the old posts and you'll know who is making unfair yeah game masters of that server asked you to clean that's seems so it's also not fair you must better look a old posts here he wanted my post to delete because i'm saying the truths
Old 12/11/2016, 01:25   #2452

Funny that you only came here to complain after you got banned. I'm sureyou loved server and there was no corruption before you were banned. That says alot about your personal character and lessens any credibility that your complaints,rants and personal attacks may have. Don't bother replying to me because i will not reply nor acknowlege it. Move on with your life and may you find happiness there.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2016, 07:46   #2453

Can't access website
Old 12/11/2016, 09:01   #2454

Quote:
Originally Posted by uffon View Post
that's was a good cleaned there players missed it Spidy trust me you better look at the old posts and you'll know who is making unfair yeah game masters of that server asked you to clean that's seems so it's also not fair you must better look a old posts here he wanted my post to delete because i'm saying the truths
Ehhh don't worry he/she only deleted the post that you insulting a girl. The truth are all still there. I didn't ask him/her to, but you should thank him/her for saving your face and dignity.

A guy who insult a girl doesn't really get anyone's respect. And all the truth has been revealed. I am sure everybody is smart enough to judge.

This is my last words to you. Grow up for your own and your future family.
Old 12/11/2016, 10:45   #2455

Quote:
Ehhh don't worry he/she only deleted the post that you insulting a girl. The truth are all still there. I didn't ask him/her to, but you should thank him/her for saving your face and dignity.

A guy who insult a girl doesn't really get anyone's respect. And all the truth has been revealed. I am sure everybody is smart enough to judge.

This is my last words to you. Grow up for your own and your future family.
thanks for last words i appreciate that but in the fact i'm not one of those as you guys saying for what do i do or what i am it's hard to explain you the happenings because my language is not english, if i talk with Konstantin online he would know it but that's strange that those GM's keep banning me and i didn't even did anything worse or any kind of it i respect all the girls trust me that's a fact but you sometimes made comments that's there not right words and you keep thinking that i'm scammer or something so it's all wrong just get IP System and you'll know or probably get any translator egyptian Adel or any of them to read all my PM logs CONVERGENCE you will know the truths i hate mistakes because i got banned 4 times and got unbanned that's strange if your guys won't me into game i would respect it and getting out of it
Old 12/12/2016, 15:55   #2456

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuno View Post
Hey, thanks for posting, because of this, i was able to find your account that was banned, nearly a year ago for lottery farming. This way, i was lucky enough to change your ban to permanent from the old, 1 year one. Just in time!

Also, you kind of.. talk against your self, if you buy DP, you won't get immunity with it. You break rules, you get banned, quiet easy. If we'd be another corrupt server, we would not be running for 4 years, and would not ban your account just because "you bought DP". We are not like that, luckily!
Yeah "You are not like that" luckily because you really are a real thief, a con man and you kill all people accounts that one time have broken your precious rules. And you are so "lucky" (that is not synonymous with intelligence...) that when a regular guy and who contributes not only maintening this server but giving a guy like you tons of not desserving money, when this guy makes one error, you don't try figuring out why did that happen. Why did guys botjob, why did guy spawn unique bot ? Why is your "lucky" server so much boring ?

bye bye, it is a good thing you kicked me, i donnot waste time with this game and specially with bad servers like this. I have just a regret : if i were informed before, maybe i could have give items to friends but prevention is not your cup of tea, uh ?
Old 12/12/2016, 23:51   #2457

Quote:
Originally Posted by aragorning View Post
Yeah "You are not like that" luckily because you really are a real thief, a con man and you kill all people accounts that one time have broken your precious rules. And you are so "lucky" (that is not synonymous with intelligence...) that when a regular guy and who contributes not only maintening this server but giving a guy like you tons of not desserving money, when this guy makes one error, you don't try figuring out why did that happen. Why did guys botjob, why did guy spawn unique bot ? Why is your "lucky" server so much boring ?

bye bye, it is a good thing you kicked me, i donnot waste time with this game and specially with bad servers like this. I have just a regret : if i were informed before, maybe i could have give items to friends but prevention is not your cup of tea, uh ?
i'm a real thief? i don't know what's up with their minds why don't they check my IP you are just following them and you totally know nothing at all trust me
Old 12/13/2016, 22:23   #2458

It's still a good server..Ignore the negativity.Try it
Old 12/13/2016, 23:55   #2459

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomatas95 View Post
It's still a good server..Ignore the negativity.Try it
tomatas my lovely wish you all the best
Old 12/14/2016, 01:19   #2460

Quote: