Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Killian | 140CAP | Unique modifications | 10 Years Anniversary

Discussion on Killian | 140CAP | Unique modifications | 10 Years Anniversary within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/21/2016, 19:36   #2431

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aragorning View Post
WORST AND CORRUPTED SERVER EVER !
DON'T TRY THIS **** : THEY (KONSTANTIN) STEAL YOUR MONEY AND THIS IS THE EXACT DEFINITION OF A PAY TO WIN SERVER. BUT A MOST EXACT NOTE WOULD SAY IT IS A PAY TO (BE) BAN BECAUSE EVEN IF A GUY BUYS SILKS AND CONTRIBUTE FOR MANAGING AND IMPROVING SERVER, THEY BAN YOU AT THE FIRST ERROR.
GO AWAY FROM THAT !!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, thanks for posting, because of this, i was able to find your account that was banned, nearly a year ago for lottery farming. This way, i was lucky enough to change your ban to permanent from the old, 1 year one. Just in time!

Also, you kind of.. talk against your self, if you buy DP, you won't get immunity with it. You break rules, you get banned, quiet easy. If we'd be another corrupt server, we would not be running for 4 years, and would not ban your account just because "you bought DP". We are not like that, luckily!
Old 11/21/2016, 22:19   #2432

elite*gold: 5
Hey Guys is this Server Good?
i search a good 130 cap and 140 cap Server
Old 11/22/2016, 13:07   #2433

try to add auto equipment will be usefull for the new starter
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2016, 08:36   #2434

The Best Game .. 5 Years Online ^^
Old 11/27/2016, 14:23   #2435

I do not recommend this server. Gms insult and ignore players, refuse to help.

Old 11/27/2016, 16:24   #2436

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syinea View Post
Hey Guys is this Server Good?
i search a good 130 cap and 140 cap Server
Check it, and you'll see if you like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over56 View Post
try to add auto equipment will be usefull for the new starter
I do not think thats needed, there are plenty of ways to gain gold in the early levels, so gearing up is not hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun1337 View Post
The Best Game .. 5 Years Online ^^
The staff thanks you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_m View Post
Happened to be here by chance. Looks pretty cool and I hope it works out for you guys. Best of luck and wish you a long term server.
The staff thanks you, the server is up for 4 years, and we'll keep going!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatrika View Post
I do not recommend this server. Gms insult and ignore players, refuse to help.

Yeah, how weird, if you continue talking to me/us in a way you did(unrespectful), i/we won't just watch, but take you out. That one was just the topping on the cake you baked.
Old 11/29/2016, 01:32   #2437

The best game. i'm come back after leave time @@ anyone help me?
Old 12/08/2016, 00:47   #2438

Konstantin do something that's unfair.

Hello Konstantin,

I know you do not want to hear me, I just want you to hear in order to know the truth, I swear I am not the same person who you told me, it just he plays like me and knows my talent because I taught him some lessons of how to be good at it.

Alright, I'm oldest player since 2012, and still want to play after all those years, I'm a spirit person, I'm not one of who insult, or hate or something, I respect each other.

Let me show you something please,

DEMONLITION, (The real one).

The photo at Attached Thumbnails under.

DEMONLATION (The other one).

DEMONLITION (The real one) was my best friend in old days, he was always helping me, and attacking together, and we were good team, that's why I made this email address with ( lovely********) demonlition = DEMONLITION, see the words as well, it's the same, about the other DEMONLATION it's not the same ( LITION > real & LATION > other one ) I am surprised when I saw DEMONLATION (The other one) he is just fans of DEMONLITION (The real one) I thought that DEMONLATION is DEMONLITION the (The real one) so after few days, Ex_Police the ******* scammer, he told me he will make a dagger, so here's is, I am surprised when I saw that name.

I swear to ***, I don't even know who is VIP_RespecT, Ex_Police or any of his friends, I'm away of those *****. I'm just being good in relationship, I wasn't even know that he was scammer and doing all those *****. I'm from Alexandria near Al-Montaza, and all those scammers live in El-Aarish not in Alexandria, I don't even know them anymore. Just in game, friends normally.

I wanted to play again, because I did nothing and I won't away my account, because just I've been 5 years on it that's long that's hard.

I beg you to think about it, because it's all wrong.

Thanks,
CONVERGENCE
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Real.jpg (22.1 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg Wrong.jpg (21.2 KB, 24 views)
Old 12/08/2016, 15:23   #2439

Quote:
Originally Posted by uffon View Post
Hello Konstantin,

I know you do not want to hear me, I just want you to hear in order to know the truth, I swear I am not the same person who you told me, it just he plays like me and knows my talent because I taught him some lessons of how to be good at it.

Alright, I'm oldest player since 2012, and still want to play after all those years, I'm a spirit person, I'm not one of who insult, or hate or something, I respect each other.

Let me show you something please,

DEMONLITION, (The real one).

DEMONLATION (The other one).

DEMONLITION (The real one) was my best friend in old days, he was always helping me, and attacking together, and we were good team, that's why I made this email address with ( lovely********) demonlition = DEMONLITION, see the words as well, it's the same, about the other DEMONLATION it's not the same ( LITION > real & LATION > other one ) I am surprised when I saw DEMONLATION (The other one) he is just fans of DEMONLITION (The real one) I thought that DEMONLATION is DEMONLITION the (The real one) so after few days, Ex_Police the fucking scammer, he told me he will make a dagger, so here's is, I am surprised when I saw that name.

I swear to god, I don't even know who is VIP_RespecT, Ex_Police or any of his friends, I'm away of those shits. I'm just being good in relationship, I wasn't even know that he was scammer and doing all those shits. I'm from Alexandria near Al-Montaza, and all those scammers live in El-Aarish not in Alexandria, I don't even know them anymore. Just in game, friends normally.

I wanted to play again, because I did nothing and I won't away my account, because just I've been 5 years on it that's long that's hard.

I beg you to think about it, because it's all wrong.

Thanks,
CONVERGENCE
Hello!

You wont be unbanned! We do not care about this, at all. We found evidences that you scammed TONS of players, and what not. That was enough for you to get banned.
Old 12/09/2016, 00:15   #2440

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuno View Post
Hello!

You wont be unbanned! We do not care about this, at all. We found evidences that you scammed TONS of players, and what not. That was enough for you to get banned.
You know what I don't even care about my fucking items at CONVERGENCE, I've did everything there. You're just hate me because I made members of Neutron to hate you and you've been quit of it, as BrokenHeartz did the conversation, as I did also. And I'm wondering what Konstantin & Szilva doing, don't tell me if they are super busy as this replies shows always, and are you seriously that you find the evidences? Are you seriously? Are you the next Szilva's style? Most of server DemonRoad are leaving server for me, you'll see the ending at least soon. You're just don't know what respect means, you've insulted me many times at discord, please read that rules first, and respect each other. Now, the server seems not even active or any kind of it, it's going to down, and those who fail their weapons they leaving for me, you just didn't respond. Please get IP System first and you will know are I am scammer or not.

I've never seen that Game Master could play with he's normal player, you're using account which one iPwnu, It has +30, trust me, you deserve nothing at all. I've did everything more than you, and you having (Supporter) title, It's mean, you have everything as unfair, yeah Konstantin made you glad.

Stop doing that shits. That's bullshit.

Just fucking give us the hell proofs of my banned and you'll see who is a liar.

Konstantin you should do something to make your server having fair and enjoying time.

Thanks,
CONVERGENCE
Old 12/09/2016, 11:11   #2441

Quote:
You know what I don't even care about my fucking items at CONVERGENCE, I've did everything there. You're just hate me because I made members of Neutron to hate you and you've been quit of it, as BrokenHeartz did the conversation, as I did also. And I'm wondering what Konstantin & Szilva doing, don't tell me if they are super busy as this replies shows always, and are you seriously that you find the evidences? Are you seriously? Are you the next Szilva's style? Most of server DemonRoad are leaving server for me, you'll see the ending at least soon. You're just don't know what respect means, you've insulted me many times at discord, please read that rules first, and respect each other. Now, the server seems not even active or any kind of it, it's going to down, and those who fail their weapons they leaving for me, you just didn't respond. Please get IP System first and you will know are I am scammer or not.

I've never seen that Game Master could play with he's normal player, you're using account which one iPwnu, It has +30, trust me, you deserve nothing at all. I've did everything more than you, and you having (Supporter) title, It's mean, you have everything as unfair, yeah Konstantin made you glad.

Stop doing that shits. That's bullshit.

Just fucking give us the hell proofs of my banned and you'll see who is a liar.

Konstantin you should do something to make your server having fair and enjoying time.

Thanks,
CONVERGENCE
What the hell ? :O . Why such hatred here ? I normally wouldn’t meddle in someone business but since you mentioned DemonRoad the server itself. I have something to say.
First of all, you are talking to and about [GM]Asuno, then why is there a “I made Neutron members to hate you and you quit there”. [GM]Asuno has never been in Neutron guild but DemonRoad guild.
You know that when the GM’s ban a player, they must investigate and only go to decision when they found out a player breaking rules. Do you remember your previous bans before this permanent ? One time Konstantin spent his precious time to investigate and cuz there weren’t enough evidence, you were unbanned. So now, this time, you are not unbanned cuz they have enough evidence. And yes they are serious about that. The fact of you talking in a strong manner can’t prove that you were not wrong and they didn’t have evidence. It’s their server, they can clean it up if there is some bad individual that can ruin their server or reputation. You’re no one to judge what Konstantin or Szilva or Asuno are doing or their styles. They do what is needed for a server that they own.
Most of DemonRoad players are leaving the server for you ? As far as I see, they are happy you were gone. Remember how they were annoyed when you kept posting global about RESPECT ? “Respect is our target” … pff … The day you were banned, everybody was like “finally”, “what a release”, … The server is still very crowded without you. Some people might leave yeah, those who was fooled by you, would follow you. But trust me, they will come back, I have seen so many left and is coming back these days. Maybe cuz they heard CONVERGENCE was banned and that’s why they came back ?? (Could be lol)
The server is not active ? So many new players have been joining and they are liking it here, they like the community, they like the environment, they like the system, …. Your own opinion would not impact to others or how they feel about DemonRoad. So don’t try too hard giving everyone a bad impression through your post. Only idiots would believe words from a banned player. (I am sorry if this is disrespectful but I am only telling the truth)
Well, talking about respect. You have not been respecting any of the team staff, cuz you are questioning their job, questioning their judgement, talking shit about them, talking shit about the server. You are just an individual, you are not God, so do not believe that this server is going down for you. Those who failed their weapon, they are leaving for you ? You know people leave after failing their weapon cuz they can’t accept the fact that they have to start over from crash. So if anyone is leaving for you, it’s cuz you gave them a bad influence, don’t be so proud.
Why a Game Master couldn’t play with his normal player char ? Game Master is also a gamer, all gamer are free to play whatever they want. And you should be appreciate them that they spend their own time making the server better for you while spending just a little time to play. Everyone deserve to entertain, deserve to play and so a Game Master. In my opinion, a Game Master also play as a normal player is not a bad idea, cuz it’s how they can understand well about their server as a player, and they can understand their players, so they can adjust or make it even better than it is already.
And what iPwnu has to do here ? Even if you think iPwnu is Asuno and Asuno is iPwnu, doesn’t make them 1 person ? I can be suspected as Asuno too, or Konst, it’s a big community, people suspect everyone lol. And they only believe what they believe, instead of believe the truth cuz they never wanna admit they are wrong. And iPwnu have +30 weap so what ? He worked hard for it just like you worked hard for your own char. He is staying cuz he didn’t break any rule and you’re gone cuz you did break many rules. Whoever got their Supporter title it’s cuz they deserve that, cuz it you didn’t, Konstantin would not just give you the title to show off. This is a community, not a fashion show.
Well, I gotta stop here, I have been too talkative. Anyway, thanks for your concern, the server have always been fair, many players are happy with it. Just 1 or 2 individual doesn’t like it or complain about it don’t make it a bullshit. Move on, next time play as a real gamer and you would never had to come back to the forum to beg for a check or a coming back or even talk shit about a team staff.
Btw, one thing I don’t get is you have always been best friend with VIP_RespecT, always been together, even when you two insulted weaker players, or botting in FTW, or when you two bullied the other players, or when you two bragging about each other… Why are you saying that you didn’t know him now ?
We all can see who is liar now.
Old 12/09/2016, 12:57   #2442

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweee286 View Post
What the hell ? :O . Why such hatred here ? I normally wouldn’t meddle in someone business but since you mentioned DemonRoad the server itself. I have something to say.
First of all, you are talking to and about [GM]Asuno, then why is there a “I made Neutron members to hate you and you quit there”. [GM]Asuno has never been in Neutron guild but DemonRoad guild.
You know that when the GM’s ban a player, they must investigate and only go to decision when they found out a player breaking rules. Do you remember your previous bans before this permanent ? One time Konstantin spent his precious time to investigate and cuz there weren’t enough evidence, you were unbanned. So now, this time, you are not unbanned cuz they have enough evidence. And yes they are serious about that. The fact of you talking in a strong manner can’t prove that you were not wrong and they didn’t have evidence. It’s their server, they can clean it up if there is some bad individual that can ruin their server or reputation. You’re no one to judge what Konstantin or Szilva or Asuno are doing or their styles. They do what is needed for a server that they own.
Most of DemonRoad players are leaving the server for you ? As far as I see, they are happy you were gone. Remember how they were annoyed when you kept posting global about RESPECT ? “Respect is our target” … pff … The day you were banned, everybody was like “finally”, “what a release”, … The server is still very crowded without you. Some people might leave yeah, those who was fooled by you, would follow you. But trust me, they will come back, I have seen so many left and is coming back these days. Maybe cuz they heard CONVERGENCE was banned and that’s why they came back ?? (Could be lol)
The server is not active ? So many new players have been joining and they are liking it here, they like the community, they like the environment, they like the system, …. Your own opinion would not impact to others or how they feel about DemonRoad. So don’t try too hard giving everyone a bad impression through your post. Only idiots would believe words from a banned player. (I am sorry if this is disrespectful but I am only telling the truth)
Well, talking about respect. You have not been respecting any of the team staff, cuz you are questioning their job, questioning their judgement, talking shit about them, talking shit about the server. You are just an individual, you are not God, so do not believe that this server is going down for you. Those who failed their weapon, they are leaving for you ? You know people leave after failing their weapon cuz they can’t accept the fact that they have to start over from crash. So if anyone is leaving for you, it’s cuz you gave them a bad influence, don’t be so proud.
Why a Game Master couldn’t play with his normal player char ? Game Master is also a gamer, all gamer are free to play whatever they want. And you should be appreciate them that they spend their own time making the server better for you while spending just a little time to play. Everyone deserve to entertain, deserve to play and so a Game Master. In my opinion, a Game Master also play as a normal player is not a bad idea, cuz it’s how they can understand well about their server as a player, and they can understand their players, so they can adjust or make it even better than it is already.
And what iPwnu has to do here ? Even if you think iPwnu is Asuno and Asuno is iPwnu, doesn’t make them 1 person ? I can be suspected as Asuno too, or Konst, it’s a big community, people suspect everyone lol. And they only believe what they believe, instead of believe the truth cuz they never wanna admit they are wrong. And iPwnu have +30 weap so what ? He worked hard for it just like you worked hard for your own char. He is staying cuz he didn’t break any rule and you’re gone cuz you did break many rules. Whoever got their Supporter title it’s cuz they deserve that, cuz it you didn’t, Konstantin would not just give you the title to show off. This is a community, not a fashion show.
Well, I gotta stop here, I have been too talkative. Anyway, thanks for your concern, the server have always been fair, many players are happy with it. Just 1 or 2 individual doesn’t like it or complain about it don’t make it a bullshit. Move on, next time play as a real gamer and you would never had to come back to the forum to beg for a check or a coming back or even talk shit about a team staff.
Btw, one thing I don’t get is you have always been best friend with VIP_RespecT, always been together, even when you two insulted weaker players, or botting in FTW, or when you two bullied the other players, or when you two bragging about each other… Why are you saying that you didn’t know him now ?
We all can see who is liar now.
Thanks for your comment, in the fact, you know nothing at all. You're just helping your team stuff. Most of players wondering how do you got that avatar? Maybe, you got that dress for being moderator of Forum? Or maybe because your helping them as doing comments/answers, If they has IP System, you couldn't say those words which you're said. Please get out of here.

Konstantin please do something.
Old 12/09/2016, 13:07   #2443

Quote:
Thanks for your comment, in the fact, you know nothing at all. You're just helping your team stuff. Most of players wondering how do you got that avatar? Maybe, you got that dress for being moderator of Forum? Or maybe because your helping them as doing comments/answers, If they has IP System, you couldn't say those words which you're said. Please get out of here.

Konstantin please do something.
Actually, I know much more than you do. You don't know me but I know you and know everything that you have done. I know every single player on this server and I know whatever is going on .. on the server everyday. So yes I am doing my job as forum moderator and yes I deserve the avatar I have. Jealous ? Cuz you have been trying to apply for EM/Supporter job again and again with different chars and got refused all the time . What do you know about what system they got ? What do you know about the server ? Cuz from your word, I can tell, you know nothing but yourself. And who are you to tell me to get out of here ? Feel free to try to kick me, report me, get me out of here. Ohhh wait ... You can't
Old 12/09/2016, 13:40   #2444

Quote:
Get out of here please, poor girl. Look at yourself.
Poor guy, Now you showed to everyone which worse pesron you are, Nevermind what she said, You cant call a Woman like that. Go away from here and get a life.
Old 12/09/2016, 13:44   #2445

Quote:
Get out of here please, poor girl. Look at yourself.
Poor ? Yes I am cuz I dont scam my own friends.
Look at my self ? I do everyday, that's what girls do, look at themselves in the mirror and if you are wondering, yes I love myself so whatever you are saying about myself, doesn't matter