Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Attention] About Joymax letter

Discussion on [Attention] About Joymax letter within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/20/2013, 17:33   #121

elite*gold: 0
Thank for info.
Old 04/01/2013, 13:41   #122

hope that he make nother server with lower Degree!!
Old 04/10/2013, 20:38   #123

Seems legit.
Old 04/12/2013, 02:06   #124

so date opening?
Old 04/12/2013, 13:59   #125

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,560
You guys are retarded or something?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2013, 18:57   #126

Received Thanks: 2,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
You guys are retarded or something?
I hope they are trolling
Old 04/13/2013, 15:40   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicanoo View Post
Nope,If you host a server in Russia,they won't come after you..

However,there are certain countries that don't give a flying duck about infringement of copyrights,as a plain example Egypt..If you're not hacking into banks/scamming people/stealing creditcards(which is the reason behind not supporting paypal anymore there),then you're fine.

Specially that Joymax is an over-sea company,who gives a shit?XD

Edit:
@Haze,they can't ddos under their name ofcourse,but they can hire people to ddos huge servers(I'm not stating that they are,but they CAN)..I can't tell you how easy and cheap it is to buy botnet(s).

I hope for their own best that some people in here are sarcastic about their stupidity. I assume that most of the guys in here are in fact small kids who have no clue at all about the reality itself. For example this one which i have quoted. "Nope if you host a server in russia they won't come after you" Ofcourse they will what the f^*ck do you expect? "Oh this server is in russia we cant do anything then" Joymax material is under copyright protection. There isn't any specific law which protects all material in the world. But we have the "Berne convention" it's an agreement between the majority of all countries in the world. If you don't know what it is i suggest you to check it up.

On my work, (i'm working at a server host company) the police can call if they suspect any criminal activity on a server. phising sites,ddosing etc. We can't give the police any data before we have a court decision for the case. It works the same way in almost all countries and Egypt is not an exception for that. Do you really think that Joymax is "sleeping"? To come to the prosecution it takes hella long time. You have to collect evidence about the owner,what they are doing. The lawsuit against ECSRO took years just to propound an example.

Just to make it clear, they can do whatever they want, and you have to be aware with the risk when you're opening a private server. FYI i doubt that this letter is real from Joymax since there's no spf record in the http header indicating that the letter is being send from the real owner.
Closed Thread