Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Devias Online - 80 Cap

Discussion on Devias Online - 80 Cap within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/11/2012, 19:12   #451

elite*gold: 0
Yeah nagato is probably full set/weapon/stuff +12 all 100% fb ,this guy can tank all uniques and kill them alone ....
Old 10/11/2012, 19:13   #452

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai_1337 View Post
@up thats what im talking about nice gm made item bro +100% both white stats I wonder if not all hes set is like that.Now don't give me the story he made both stats alone cuz it's very hard to get one stat 100% you need some luck and maybe alot of patience for one status to go 100% but for both...yea right.
I had smc on many servers it's so convenient to add all ur items from that thing.
@up2:why did ur hide ur name only where ur hp is shown but on stall not?xD
we are not even giving out smc to trainees, there are only 4 people using it, which do permanently control each others logs.. (yes we created smc logs).
As i already said, it must be some abuser from beta phase, and we are working on it, all items with ADV will be deleted.
Old 10/11/2012, 19:20   #453

elite*gold: 1
So you are telling me that on beta it was posible to make items stats 100%?
Old 10/11/2012, 19:21   #454

Why you didn't reset your db after the beta test .....
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2012, 19:26   #455

Actually it's possible to do 100% on items,but it's **** hard,and i mean **** hard.But still possible,a guy from my guild done it multiple times with shitloads of stones.

Put that on your farm list.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2012, 19:27   #456

well its always possible to make stats 100%, we are actually wondering more, how the advance appeared there since we disabled them all
Old 10/11/2012, 20:22   #457

Oh and btw Deviasteam why'd you ban a friend of mine for asking questions?im talking about ZinXhao yea maybe he got a bit ****** even I did because it's just not fair seeing some people abusing stuff he also bought shitload of silk and yet you ban him nice...
Old 10/11/2012, 20:28   #458

Quote:
Oh and btw Deviasteam why'd you ban a friend of mine for asking questions?im talking about ZinXhao yea maybe he got a bit ****** even I did because it's just not fair seeing some people abusing stuff he also bought shitload of silk and yet you ban him nice...
please keep in mind that buying silks on any non-corrupt server won't prevent you from getting banned... idk why did he get banned but if its like a 24h ban thats not something to complain about.
Old 10/11/2012, 20:48   #459

1: Buying silk makes you immune to the Ban Hammer???? Hell no! Step over the line at your own risk.....

2: All you Whiners are such an entertaining bunch of fools! You whine like babies and yet everyone of you keep playing! :GolfClap:

3: The staff here are tireless in thier efforts to Bring you a Place to play and they do it off thier own Backs!, And you know what? They do a ******* 5 star job so how about you stop being such Selfish lil ******* and show some appreciation for what these people are trying to do???

So Since none of you other people have had the gratfulness to do it i will,

Thanks to everyone of the Devias Team for giving us your time and making a wicked server for us to hang around on some of us appreciate it!!!

Nuff Said!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/11/2012, 22:02   #460

@Up you know asslicking dosn't get you anywhere.And just to let you know I admire what they've done so far but this simply dosn't fill in for the mistake they've made.After Beta the ammount of players wasn't so high as now a simple check of the db would have solved this headacheing problem.And it's also not fair to the entire comunity when you have to play(well bot for elix/items) and waste hours/days to get a decent gear+7-8 and others just get it cuz they abused a simple bug in beta and gms didn't notice it ****** me off and I'm sure I'm not the only one with this opinion

And no donating dosn't help against ban but you don't just ban one person for asking a simple question or being ****** of a bit you explain to him or w/e,maybe that certain person can't cope with the situation at that moment so you might as well wait and solve the problem...What if all GM on sro servers would ban pllayers globaling :"**** GM". what then?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/11/2012, 22:08   #461

elite*gold: 130
You should remove items which has advanced elixirs and reset to 0% stuffs which has 100% stats like nagato's neck
Old 10/11/2012, 22:51   #462

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusiii View Post
Dont join this server... server is full of coruption and Stupid Main Gm.... Go to other server this is waste of time.. :P belive me :P
stop talking bullshit... "go to my kynq serwer full of turkz and donate plys my ned money oqe coz my iz too stupid got no brain & no jop "
Old 10/11/2012, 23:12   #463

Quote:
@Up you know asslicking dosn't get you anywhere.And just to let you know I admire what they've done so far but this simply dosn't fill in for the mistake they've made.After Beta the ammount of players wasn't so high as now a simple check of the db would have solved this headacheing problem.And it's also not fair to the entire comunity when you have to play(well bot for elix/items) and waste hours/days to get a decent gear+7-8 and others just get it cuz they abused a simple bug in beta and gms didn't notice it pisses me off and I'm sure I'm not the only one with this opinion

And no donating dosn't help against ban but you don't just ban one person for asking a simple question or being pissed of a bit you explain to him or w/e,maybe that certain person can't cope with the situation at that moment so you might as well wait and solve the problem...What if all GM on sro servers would ban pllayers globaling :"fuck GM". what then?
we will try to find a solution, but u guys should seriously stop complaining about a lot of stuff...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowStyle™ View Post
You should remove items which has advanced elixirs and reset to 0% stuffs which has 100% stats like nagato's neck
we will see what we can do about it

Quote:
Dont join this server... server is full of coruption and Stupid Main Gm.... Go to other server this is waste of time.. :P belive me :P
1 word, actually 4, G~T~F~O
Old 10/11/2012, 23:18   #464

Could some1 help me?
I have downloaded full client from the server site and when im going to open the launcher im getting empty white error.
What should i do?
Old 10/11/2012, 23:55   #465

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_belgian View Post
Yeah nagato is probably full set/weapon/stuff +12 all 100% fb ,this guy can tank all uniques and kill them alone ....
Aight, since you guys got 0 knowledge about 'Nagato' I played with him on many servers me & uchiha & nagato started on this server like 6 days ago, Nagato & uchiha are probably one of the best unique hunters in the whole sro scene so get the hell out of here with your 'this guy can tank all uniques and kill them alone' He can't, he just knows how to use skills on it and when you should run etc. But well you guys just bot so what do you know about hunting uniques this is epvp nobody is legit here.

Also about the +12 it has adv B which was bugged that means he made it +10 wow +10 is sooooo hard... c'mon son I made my spear +8 kinda easy it wasn't hard the gm's already said they're on it with removing the adv B craps, also the 100% stats is it that hard ? bot 1 night get over 200 tablets and use them all dude there are people spending 6 hours a day just to make their set awesome nagato is one of them, he's just a good player and you should feel bad because you're jelly as fuck.

Now seriously I'm done with guys like you (everyone that complains) because everywhere you guys play you start making the server look bad after like 5 days~~

Examples :
'Low rates'
'Alchemy sucks'
'GM never updates'
'Inactive GM's'

It's getting really old, if you don't like it just freaking leave instead of spamming every thread with your blaberish talk, you group up with 4 dudes spam a thread to dead so the server gets a bad name and still you guys are wondering why the psro scene got a shitload of servers with just 100 guys online.

Quote:
If you got any proofs show us, if you don't have them gtfo.

Let's do it your way, Dusiii thanks himself ban him from this forum, I don't need proofs it's my word

Quote:
So you are telling me that on beta it was posible to make items stats 100%?
Everyone can make 100% stats, just do alchemy 24/7 on playsro-Osiris 2 of my guilds mates made 100% crit on their egy A weapon with like 20 stones... c'mon son not everything is corrupt/a fail

Quote:
@Up you know asslicking dosn't get you anywhere.And just to let you know I admire what they've done so far but this simply dosn't fill in for the mistake they've made.After Beta the ammount of players wasn't so high as now a simple check of the db would have solved this headacheing problem.And it's also not fair to the entire comunity when you have to play(well bot for elix/items) and waste hours/days to get a decent gear+7-8 and others just get it cuz they abused a simple bug in beta and gms didn't notice it pisses me off and I'm sure I'm not the only one with this opinion

And no donating dosn't help against ban but you don't just ban one person for asking a simple question or being pissed of a bit you explain to him or w/e,maybe that certain person can't cope with the situation at that moment so you might as well wait and solve the problem...What if all GM on sro servers would ban pllayers globaling :"fuck GM". what then?
Let's see if from the other hand for once, you complain about a bug which was on the server, what do you guys do ? #1 call the server corrupt #2 flame on gm's #3 trying to let everyone quit this game

What you should've done is send a gm a pm on epvp, their forum, pm them ingame or w/e the fuck you wanna do to contact them and simply report it, they saw it now that they made a mistake they know it as well, but how in the name of potato can they fix something without knowing it's there, they thought it was removed and nobody ever reported it, so IMO it's the fault of the players not the gm's just saying...
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
devias, private, server, silkroad, sro