Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 08:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Devias Online - 80 Cap

Closed Thread
 
Old   #421
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 849
Received Thanks: 665
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayto100 View Post
over the night...a guy with SoD +12 apears....he did it +12 from 1 -12 with no fail...
meanwhile...in the server...we fail as hell to do a +7...
nothing anormal isnt?xD
Well fact remains, that we have one of the best teams in the private silkroad server market, however, people like u that are incompetent and not open minded enough to realize that this is the cut out pieces from multiple successes prooves ur skills. Its just emberassing dude.




royalblade is offline  
Old   #422
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeviasTeam View Post
So i heard lots of people saying that WE (deviascrew) are corrupt... i got out the latest plusses from the dude with the highest plus item.

Just want to tell you that your server is really epic done

Your team must be big and with a kind of knowledge.
And btw. Don't show players that you are not corrupt. They need to believe or not. Screens always can be edited.
Datatype is offline  
Old   #423
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 849
Received Thanks: 665
Thanks Mate, We worked quite some time to get it running as it is^^

And those screens were posted, since it was asked for. Even if they dont wanna believe it. It's part of the community to have people that are like that.
royalblade is offline  
Old   #424
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1/0/0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,395
Received Thanks: 605
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalblade View Post
Well fact remains, that we have one of the best teams in the private silkroad server market, however, people like u that are incompetent and not open minded enough to realize that this is the cut out pieces from multiple successes prooves ur skills. Its just emberassing dude.
what is emberassing...its just ilogical and as i seen...the players think the same its emberassing what you guis do...

1.you give as startpack 1 avatar..then you removed it from startpack
and you still trying to do a better gameplay for new players? well everyone got an avatar with ignore..one for pvp...and with luck...meanwhile..new players got nothing
2. you removed the SoD...but you let them the coins...smart one xD
3. we fail 10 times from +6 to +7,and more for the rest of + till +6,and a guy get his SoD and made it +12 in one day, corruption...or mega ultra incredible luck?

the point 1 and 2 show how ''pro'' is your team,and how smart it rly is


rayto100 is offline  
Old   #425
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 2/0/0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,100
Received Thanks: 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayto100 View Post
what is emberassing...its just ilogical and as i seen...the players think the same its emberassing what you guis do...

1.you give as startpack 1 avatar..then you removed it from startpack
and you still trying to do a better gameplay for new players? well everyone got an avatar with ignore..one for pvp...and with luck...meanwhile..new players got nothing
2. you removed the SoD...but you let them the coins...smart one xD
3. we fail 10 times from +6 to +7,and more for the rest of + till +6,and a guy get his SoD and made it +12 in one day, corruption...or mega ultra incredible luck?

the point 1 and 2 show how ''pro'' is your team,and how smart it rly is
alchemy is about luck... when people in isro had +10s and others failed to +5 did that mean that GMs were giving em those items -_-? as for the sods they earned it so thats not a big deal its a moon weapon after all...
fadyi is offline  
Old   #426
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 152
Received Thanks: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayto100 View Post
what is emberassing...its just ilogical and as i seen...the players think the same its emberassing what you guis do...

1.you give as startpack 1 avatar..then you removed it from startpack
and you still trying to do a better gameplay for new players? well everyone got an avatar with ignore..one for pvp...and with luck...meanwhile..new players got nothing
2. you removed the SoD...but you let them the coins...smart one xD
3. we fail 10 times from +6 to +7,and more for the rest of + till +6,and a guy get his SoD and made it +12 in one day, corruption...or mega ultra incredible luck?

the point 1 and 2 show how ''pro'' is your team,and how smart it rly is
Silver here..for if you know me online.

Let me answer to all the points stated on the quote..

1. The Avatars were added on the starter pack the first 2 days when the server was released on elitepvpers. They were removed because the event related to the release was over so dont blame us for knowing us until it was too late to get one..you can get them dropped from the Uniques, also at Temple, also at Abyss..what else do you want? Mangyangs to drop them? We gotta pay our security and hosting with something m8.
2. The SoD was the only thing the new people wanted removed, since the coins to purchase them were already all spent. It is obvious that jobbing everyday resulted on coins apart for them so dont think that they were made illegally..I bet that soon you will have your SoD and will stop talking so many (censored) about it because you dont have it. Its not a big deal really, the difference of damage is of +2 higher than a lvl 72 weapon...
3.What a smart person does in alchemy, is alchemying multiple items at the same time to try alchemy on another item after success to ''clean'' your luck..so dont think that it was made in a row, that's ridiculous.

I hope you find the answers satisfying, and remember that we spend our effort working on the good of all by improving gameplay aspects..not PVPing and giving SoD to everyone as any other non professional server crew would do.
DeviasTeam is offline  
Old   #427
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 849
Received Thanks: 665
Just to add to Silverlight above.

You came to us, not us to you. If u have complaints, you should THINK first.

In point 2 u said new players got nothing. Silverlight aka DeviasTeam said that Dresses get dropped from uniques and normal mobs inside our Abbyss Hall, however that is not all.

You can earn 120 silks per day for free without doing much (voting partially). Thus, if u would like an avatar u can wait 3-4 days and get one.
This just shows how much u actually know about the system. You came, started playing, heard some stuff and now ur trying to echo it through e*pvpers in the hope that u will be heard... That ain't working.

Furthermore, You said players agreed to your opinion more than ours. You have been on our server for a few days only, it is normal for a community to think about these sort of things. However, it is not their primary objective to keep arguing about it, nor is it to complaint in a way that you did. I talked to one of the players that supported you (POOFF, your guildmaster). He asked me if there was corruption on the server. I answered him and said no. Now guess what, he believed me. Why? Cuz i havent let them down since they all started. There are a few people that know our GM team very well, thus trust us and even if u spout those '3' points out mentioned in your post. There is nothing that will really be remembered. It's like a sting of a bee that has annoyed you for a couple of days. Once it's gone, you won't remember it.

Also, if you would like to continue this senseless discussion due to your lack of information and basic knowledge you can add me on skype. (skype:akasch93).
- I do give u another chance to get to play normally, don't say i never did.

Peace Out
royalblade is offline  
Old   #428
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1/0/0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,395
Received Thanks: 605
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadyi View Post
alchemy is about luck... when people in isro had +10s and others failed to +5 did that mean that GMs were giving em those items -_-? as for the sods they earned it so thats not a big deal its a moon weapon after all...
in isro the alchemy is way easyer,in one night i made 5 parts of my nova set +10( at 11d cap ),dont compare it with this one...earned?^^ good one xD
rayto100 is offline  
Old   #429
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,822
Received Thanks: 439
There is no corruption..yesterday from +0 to +9 i made my shield without luck stones... just by failing another item..
Paro41 is online now  
Old   #430
 
elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 1/0/0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 652
Received Thanks: 758
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayto100 View Post
in isro the alchemy is way easyer,in one night i made 5 parts of my nova set +10( at 11d cap ),dont compare it with this one...earned?^^ good one xD
in isro all jm cared about was your money.

in devias all the crew cares about is players' happyness.

see the difference, enjoy the server.
CastieI is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #431
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 241
Received Thanks: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayto100 View Post
in isro the alchemy is way easyer,in one night i made 5 parts of my nova set +10( at 11d cap ),dont compare it with this one...earned?^^ good one xD
in isro you don't get 300~400 elixirs that fast, so the alchemy is easier there.
Here is the opposite, so calm your **** and stop complaining on something no one other then u is complaining about.

And what u said about us being a fail team has nothing to do with you failing +5s, say **** that makes sense please.
Twistedroad is offline  
Old   #432
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1/0/0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,395
Received Thanks: 605
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedroad View Post


in isro you don't get 300~400 elixirs that fast, so the alchemy is easier there.
Here is the opposite, so calm your **** and stop complaining on something no one other then u is complaining about.

And what u said about us being a fail team has nothing to do with you failing +5s, say **** that makes sense please.
I see u lack basic logic/reading capabilities.
What part of "i made 5 items +10 in one night" don't you understand?

This srv it's a fail,make no mistake.
-232 players online?Yea right,in the last days this srv has been dead,yesterday pvp zone was empty all day,today it's empty as well
-alchemy farm,players bot 24/7 to farm thousands of elixirs to make their set +9/+10
-exchange bug
-old players bought SoD again with the old coins(fail team ,fail team)

Your entire team knows this,this srv has nothing special nor fun,your afraid of limiting the alchemy + because you know that's everything that keeps the little players you have left playing.Right now all you can do there it's farm,farm,farm then start your sBot alchemy and watch a movie.

Let's not mention the fact that you ban everyone that doesn't agree with your narrow minded opinions.

Savvy?
rayto100 is offline  
Old   #433
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 2/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 591
Received Thanks: 66
leaving ^^ SuxRoad everywhere !
iam_She is offline  
Old   #434
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 241
Received Thanks: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayto100 View Post
I see u lack basic logic/reading capabilities.
What part of "i made 5 items +10 in one night" don't you understand?

This srv it's a fail,make no mistake.
-232 players online?Yea right,in the last days this srv has been dead,yesterday pvp zone was empty all day,today it's empty as well
-alchemy farm,players bot 24/7 to farm thousands of elixirs to make their set +9/+10-exchange bug
-old players bought SoD again with the old coins(fail team ,fail team)

Your entire team knows this,this srv has nothing special nor fun,your afraid of limiting the alchemy + because you know that's everything that keeps the little players you have left playing.Right now all you can do there it's farm,farm,farm then start your sBot alchemy and watch a movie.

Let's not mention the fact that you ban everyone that doesn't agree with your narrow minded opinions.

Savvy?
you said it urself.
also im from USA, and im pretty sure I can read better then u do.
The only person that had no logic here is u , because u are saying completely different **** then u used to say
First u said alchmey rates are low and fails, now ur saying everyone farms and makes highpluses, but how r they gonna do high pluses if our rates fail?

also our server has a lot of special things, but ur mind has been taken over by hopeless pvp servers,.
And this server is not a fckin pvp serwvlar oqe mynzralz?

and if you don't like it, BEAT IT.


For all I care ur just a hater.
Twistedroad is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #435
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1/0/0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,395
Received Thanks: 605
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedroad View Post
you said it urself.
also im from USA, and im pretty sure I can read better then u do.
The only person that had no logic here is u , because u are saying completely different **** then u used to say
First u said alchmey rates are low and fails, now ur saying everyone farms and makes highpluses, but how r they gonna do high pluses if our rates fail?

also our server has a lot of special things, but ur mind has been taken over by hopeless pvp servers,.
And this server is not a fckin pvp serwvlar oqe mynzralz?

and if you don't like it, BEAT IT.


For all I care ur just a hater.
Just because your main language it's english doesn't mean you can read better than i do lmao.You've proven this twice by now.

Your rates are a fail,it's **** hard to do a +7.The problem it's that it's also possible to do +12/+13.How?Farm thousands of elixirs.Low alchemy rates,huge elixir drop,+12 possible,you would have to be braindead not to be able to put these things together and realize your current alchemy system have a single purpose,keeping players farming.

If i would want a pvp server,i wouldn't have chosen this one,so you might want to check your logic there mr. pseudo-intellectual.
The bold line should help everyone to see your current IQ level.

And your response to a player that accuse your team of corruption it's ban?Hypocrite much?

Now,tell me,do i have to ask you again to get a set of logic?

Savvy?


rayto100 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
devias, private, server, silkroad, sro



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2016 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.