Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skyroad Release: Cap 70

Discussion on Skyroad Release: Cap 70 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/29/2012, 07:05   #286

elite*gold: 0
Some players are there long before you came online there, they did buy SOS in the npc, yea iff you take a few minutes to look in the npc hotan you can see that they sell SOS gear, not the GM's do that, its a Job server, not a grind server, you can not find any sos gear here through grinding.
Wy do people not understand that, for some who not stil get it, here is a smal manuel , lvl until lvl 20, do trader, take 1 star runs to hotan/jangan, and back, make money, lvl to 70, then you have money and you have Skycoins to buy you're sos weapon/gear, skycoins you get from killing you're span iff you are trading or thiefing or hunting a trader.
When u go in a guild, normaly the guild members help u further, and it all go's faster, we do help to get the best gear for our members, because together you are stronger, this u must do, alone u are weak, this server is a teamplay server.
For example iff someone needs elixirs, get money by trading with you're guild, buy elixirs, its that simple, divide the work to manny people it will make the work easier, and u have more fun in a group, normaly, and the group (guild) gets stronger, its that easy, be social.

Two with good builds (full str) and good SOS weapons (npc SoS glavie +5) and npc gear (1 gold gear) wil alway's kill a full SOS full blue girl/guy, you're team play is always stronger, on this server, there is no Som or Sun gear, only npc SOS gear, and everyone can buy that, no pens (Silks) required
to buy them, only gold and Skycoins.
For the last time, you can not be invincible in this server, team play is alway's stronger .

Greetings to all[/QUOTE]
& u r? every1 prove that simon that fail kid give free stuff 2 his friends so please dont start 2 be smart also gm add magiclucky powder 2 silk items & its only 1x & next day we found 2 players getting +7! & they didnt trade be4! hey did like 1* only the day that Iback said they get free iems & 1* getting like 50m now more see! thats mean..
Old 10/29/2012, 08:07   #287

[quote=B0ring;19432845]Some players are there long before you came online there, they did buy SOS in the npc, yea iff you take a few minutes to look in the npc hotan you can see that they sell SOS gear, not the GM's do that, its a Job server, not a grind server, you can not find any sos gear here through grinding.
Wy do people not understand that, for some who not stil get it, here is a smal manuel , lvl until lvl 20, do trader, take 1 star runs to hotan/jangan, and back, make money, lvl to 70, then you have money and you have Skycoins to buy you're sos weapon/gear, skycoins you get from killing you're span iff you are trading or thiefing or hunting a trader.
When u go in a guild, normaly the guild members help u further, and it all go's faster, we do help to get the best gear for our members, because together you are stronger, this u must do, alone u are weak, this server is a teamplay server.
For example iff someone needs elixirs, get money by trading with you're guild, buy elixirs, its that simple, divide the work to manny people it will make the work easier, and u have more fun in a group, normaly, and the group (guild) gets stronger, its that easy, be social.

Two with good builds (full str) and good SOS weapons (npc SoS glavie +5) and npc gear (1 gold gear) wil alway's kill a full SOS full blue girl/guy, you're team play is always stronger, on this server, there is no Som or Sun gear, only npc SOS gear, and everyone can buy that, no pens (Silks) required
to buy them, only gold and Skycoins.
For the last time, you can not be invincible in this server, team play is alway's stronger .

Greetings to all
Quote:
& u r? every1 prove that simon that fail kid give free stuff 2 his friends so please dont start 2 be smart also gm add magiclucky powder 2 silk items & its only 1x & next day we found 2 players getting +7! & they didnt trade be4! hey did like 1* only the day that Iback said they get free iems & 1* getting like 50m now more see! thats mean..
"simon" did not had any rights to give weapons/stuff to other players, just event items. It was configured from my side and also he is "working for/with me", he never would hurt the server for corruption....
Just realize it. But how can I tell again? haters gonna hate. You will always hate :P Doesn't matter what I write.

Regards, my only and last post about you.
Old 10/29/2012, 09:23   #288

trustworthy

We all know that Simon is 100% trustworthy.
We Played in the past on an other server together whit Simon and
some friends off him and allway's have proper fun.
So let that who just trying to ruin this fantastic server and indeed.....
don't reply anymore to his negative treads or reply's,we all know better

Shiva cap 70
Old 10/29/2012, 13:08   #289

Boring is a iBack egyptian kid who cant trade cuz we are killing them all the time;] my gm items (npc set 8 d ) helps me alot ^__^ u are pathetic iBack i hope u are not such a looser in real life but seriously i dont belive in it ^^
Old 10/29/2012, 23:52   #290

Yea iBacki, you are alway's so negative over this server, but you play there all the time (and get killed all the time), there are many private servers, go play elsewhere, iff you do not like it here on Skyroad Shiva.
Or be social and do not complain all the time, then people like you and help you.
Relax mate, do not get in the category, people no one likes, that would be a pity.

And Simon did nothing wrong, and the GM's are alway's nice and honestly, they never did give weapons or gear away.
When you lose a pvp fight or a job war, do not give the GM's the blame, you be fair, make you're gear better and you win iff you are lucky

And that two glavies did go +7 are luck nothing more, they where +6, one elixir can make them +0 or +7, lucky that they did go this time , manny times they did not go, i did buy pens and manny immo's, you can do that to, iff you do like to gamble .
I like to do a gamble sometimes

Greetings to all, have fun, my char name: Legendary, and my guild: Filthy Few
Old 10/30/2012, 12:10   #291

so the server is dead or alive?
Old 10/30/2012, 16:17   #292

dead
Old 11/01/2012, 21:00   #293
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470