Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 04:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elite Silkroad Online ~ Update 11th / Alive

Discussion on Elite Silkroad Online ~ Update 11th / Alive within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/20/2012, 18:38   #16

elite*gold: 0

mediafire mirror
Old 08/20/2012, 18:44   #17

Yes but I have already that media.
Old 08/20/2012, 19:28   #18

Received Thanks: 1,388
Add backlinks on website.
Old 08/20/2012, 19:35   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transporter_ View Post
Add backlinks on website.
before you post please look around carefully i dont mean to insult you but you're asking for it
Old 08/20/2012, 19:40   #20

Received Thanks: 1,388
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Panda. View Post
before you post please look around carefully i dont mean to insult you but you're asking for it
Read rules first. "Also, it is advised that the website/forum link you will give MUST have a link back to Elitepvpers. If not, the thread could be closed and links removed until website got the link back and Moderator is contacted."
Old 08/20/2012, 19:48   #21

Like i said look around. please visit our website and have a good luck at it ok? when you're done comeback and apologise for beeing an ***
Old 08/20/2012, 20:04   #22

a guesting some good things after update to cap 110 but the'rs notthing good now.
For a new players it's:
- 0 COMPLETLY 0 MObs from lvl 1 to 95 cuz spawn rate of mobs 1-99 it's like x0,1 compared to normal mobs spawn [ only alexandria mobs spawning normally]
- fuckingly big prices 1 elixir weapon cost about 38-40m Gold.
- no bot, wich with this rates = 2months handgrinding to get lvl 110.
Old 08/20/2012, 20:10   #23

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by glialka View Post
No corruption?

GMs friend selling free premium items.
Theyve added to a special client, premium items into the npc and purchasing them for 1 gold or less, and start selling them for $$$.

Gtfo with no corruption.

I have enough information, since I have friends which have friends which gets backstabbed

You cannot say things you are not aware of.
Old 08/20/2012, 20:12   #24

Received Thanks: 2,010
Quote:
Ofc not , first of all its 110 update , and esro was stable for a year due to no corruption , we offer an oldschool gameplay , staff and player interaction ending after aiding a problem
Quote:
gliaka do you even think...? im guessing the friend that told you this is hydralisk aka revan right?

the only gm we had that which was corrupt and after we found out what he did we kicked him out and deleted all items he ever created.

please stop posting stupid things like this when only base for this kind of accusation you have is the cancer itself.

@transporter did you take a good luck darling?
lol'd
Old 08/20/2012, 20:25   #25

@nezekan you need a hobby.

but to make things clear he only activated in eroad .. esro wasnt touched by him so i didnt actualy make a mistake. but he got kicked for some corruption in eroad.

edit : for bongos

- mob rates were increased , please check and get your facts straight before posting thanks.
- elixir weapon price is normal due to high amount of gold beeing in the server even with low rates due to the merge of all esro original servers + the amount of time server has been running + the fact that we just updated to d11 = everyone wants to make new weapons first
- its true there is no bot cuz sroking stoped dev new version after d11 update , but we've placed an autoselect + range changer + keypresser in the silkroad folder which is better than nothing. also it prevents gold bot army because it only works for 1 client
Old 08/20/2012, 20:47   #26

enough informations for me, thanks
bb.
Old 08/20/2012, 21:51   #27

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by glialka View Post
No corruption?

GMs friend selling free premium items.
Theyve added to a special client, premium items into the npc and purchasing them for 1 gold or less, and start selling them for $$$.

Gtfo with no corruption.

I have enough information, since I have friends which have friends which gets backstabbed
Please, tell us who have corrupted items, what are those items which are sold for 1 gold at npc and why you come here for post such fake things.

All the logs are saved on DB, and the GM's cant make items, just spawn mobs.
Every day at night i check the logs, so believe me there isnt any corruption.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transporter_ View Post
Read rules first. "Also, it is advised that the website/forum link you will give MUST have a link back to Elitepvpers. If not, the thread could be closed and links removed until website got the link back and Moderator is contacted."
Please check the website before write such thing 2 times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBongosx View Post
a guesting some good things after update to cap 110 but the'rs notthing good now.
For a new players it's:
- 0 COMPLETLY 0 MObs from lvl 1 to 95 cuz spawn rate of mobs 1-99 it's like x0,1 compared to normal mobs spawn [ only alexandria mobs spawning normally]
- fuckingly big prices 1 elixir weapon cost about 38-40m Gold.
- no bot, wich with this rates = 2months handgrinding to get lvl 110.
The rate of those mobs will be increase, also the quest exp/sp reward in the next 1-2 days.
Alexandria mobs are not normally spawned, is increased.
If you dont want pay that amount for buy elixir weapons, kill mobs and find them.
There is a bot (autoselect) with some things edited (like range), and yeah, this server isnt a "fun" server one where you up to level max in 1 day.

About the old GM hydra, he just make few mistakes on Eroad (not Esro, different servers). Those weapons were dg10 (the actual degree on Eroad is 11th) and the dg10 items were deleted successful.
I will repeat, i save all logs and i check them every night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster180 View Post
enough informations for me, thanks
bb.
I think you dont want to play on EliteSRO, well, would be nice if you at least try it. You shouldn't believe those guys who post above since they are from other servers or just dislike our (because we are better than them).

-------

For Glialka: Please do not come here to blame us about irreal things, i already know who are you and why you dont like us (just check your messages on this forum and you will know what i mean).

For Transporter_: Same as Glialka, and the next time you make something like this, i will report you.
Old 08/20/2012, 23:06   #28

I think rates rly to low i dont wanna grid 2-4months and then make pvp or smth.
Old 08/20/2012, 23:12   #29

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by ignelizzz View Post
I think rates rly to low i dont wanna grid 2-4months and then make pvp or smth.
Well, with those rates you can easily up levels.
For example, with a good party group (few wizzards, healers, tanks), at level 100, you can get level 110 in less than 1 week without any problem.
Old 08/20/2012, 23:17   #30

from 100 to 110 ~1week from 1lvl to 110 ~1month but not FF
Closed Thread