Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PlaySRO new realms suggestions !

Discussion on PlaySRO new realms suggestions ! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PlaySRO new realms suggestions !

Greetings,

Because PlaySRO is one of the biggest SRO servers out there we decided to open new realms. We want players to give us suggestions, opinions and ideeas for the new realms. We have made this thread for you guys, for your suggestions. We promise we will take them in consideration and you must know, we care about your toughts. I will start by writing down our ideeas and you can continue from there.

In the following months we want to open 2 more realms. 2 different realms of course. But we are not sure what people mostly want, what degree, what rates, etc.

We believe one should be a low cap realm, perhaps level 100, or even 90. The other one should be FUN/PVP only. One realm bot free, the other bot not allowed.

Feel free to give us your suggestions in the following format:

Quote:
First realm: ~ Rates, level cap, botfree?, silk price/gift/free ?, etc. ~
Second realm: ~ Rates, level cap, botfree?, silk price/gift/free ?, etc.
~

Best suggestions will receive a reward and even a staff position in the future realms.

Thank you,
Old 05/10/2012, 09:16   #2

Received Thanks: 6,289
Realms? Sounds like wow XD

PS: There is no linkback to epvp on your website.
Old 05/10/2012, 09:21   #3

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
This section is only for advertising a server.
If you got updates or questions do not open a thread here.

You should use either the PlaySRO thread

or create this thread in the Main Discussions section.

#closed
Old 05/10/2012, 09:22   #4

Well, there are already so much good servers for every cap out so I don't think 2 more Servers will give alot of players but you could try a 90 Cap Server with low/mid rates(not to high) -> begodofwar will go like for it.

Edit: Sorry Disco Gerade geschrieben als du geschlossen hast xD
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread