Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 09:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad Salvation - The best old school private server so far !!!

Discussion on Silkroad Salvation - The best old school private server so far !!! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silkroad Salvation - The best old school private server so far !!!

I'd like to introduce to you all, a unique private server unlike any other, Silkroad Salvation,the best private old school server alive so far !

Overview:

Cap:Redesigned 70 cap
Skills: Redesigned 70 cap
Exp Rate: 10x
Trade Goods Rate: Some routes are 3x iSro, some are up to 6x iSro
Item Mall: Provides cosmetic and luxury items only, no pay to win.

Rules:

1.) No botting. Users who are caught will be banned immediately.

2.) No Taxing. A taxi is defined as a high level powerleveling another player who is not contributing in any way to the exp gain. Powerleveling IS allowed as long as the low levels contribute by attacking or healing (buffing is not contributing). You may also join a party as a high level and grind alongside them. This does not apply to server events, guild events, fortress cave or pandora boxs.

3.) No farming Battle Arena coins with Multiclient AFKers. Ban on all accounts and IP banned from the server.

What is unique about Silkroad Salvation?

Since the files are unlikely to ever be released again, the 110 content we currently have is the only content any vsro based pserver will ever be able to provide. Which means with some reworking, we can tailor fit that content to a 70 cap and offer a vast endgame of repeatable fun content without having to ever raise the cap!

Silkroad Salvation aims at taking Silkroad to the next level. We want to eliminate the grind treadmill and turn silkroad into a viable game for both casuals and hardcore players. Our main focus is PvP content. We did this by moving Battle Arena onto a 2 hour timetable replacing the lame camp fest of CTF. PvP players will not need to grind a second past 70. All there gear will be available via battle arena along with the tablets and elixirs needed to pimp the gear out. PvE players are not left out. We are re-working forgotten world to provide a unique teamplay experience that will allow PvE players to gear out and be competitive. No matter your play style, you will be able to enjoy the game and be competitive.

Some unique things about Silkroad Salvation:

1. In an effort to make the game play more balanced, we've tweaked quite a few skills. For instance, oblation doesn't have an absorption buff anymore, bless spell only lasts 30 seconds, so on and so forth. A few Chinese skills have also been given extra buffs.

2. This server is based around jobbing and pvp. You get quite a bit of money with the increased trader rewards, and you can get gear by going to BA and winning coins.

Here is a list of everything that's different between iSro , other Private servers and Silkroad Salvation:

Legend 2 Update !

Legend 3 Update !

Registration Page:

Download Page:

P.s : If you don't know the server,try it,you will love it,most of the old school players play here.If you know it and leaved it,give it a try now,its wayy better than before !

-Try,Play,Reply,Rate,Bump,Thanks
Thanks
10 Users
Old 03/12/2012, 05:11   #2

its cool game but rate's still low T_T

we need 20x - 30x no more
Old 03/12/2012, 13:15   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotor8 View Post

Rate its just perfect.You lvl and farm just fast enough

20x - 30x = too many high lvl noobs
Old 03/12/2012, 13:55   #4

Received Thanks: 1,388
Only Jangan downhang areas? You need 50cap and you will be oldest cap server ever.
Old 03/12/2012, 14:54   #5

Quote:

2days to get lvl70ff...
Old 03/12/2012, 16:31   #6

if u remove the egy weapons it would be cooler, they look dumb...

one with an egy weapons skilling with 70 skills... it's kind of sad watching them do that
Old 03/12/2012, 21:17   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by octy2oo6 View Post
if u remove the egy weapons it would be cooler, they look dumb...

one with an egy weapons skilling with 70 skills... it's kind of sad watching them do that
Actually most of the users have avatars since they are very cheap and there is the roc set too :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transporter_ View Post
Only Jangan downhang areas? You need 50cap and you will be oldest cap server ever.
The thing is that you totally don't need hotan at all.You will figure it out why

I love the most that turks aren't allowed bb 10k pls and noobs and the fact that very old players play and great renown guilds,like Art of War,Infernus,Yakuza and so on.

I believe that this server has a huge balance in pvp too since many skills are edited,in my opinion the top 1 old fashion private server so far
Old 03/12/2012, 22:50   #8

elite*gold: 48
I started playing there when the Server opened.. didn't like it. But I wanted to give it a new try some Days ago and I can just say, they really did a good job. I love playing there. Leveling goes fast, but not too fast. Battle Arena is fun and you always have something to do. Oh and the new Uniques are awesome by the way.
So join us.
Old 03/12/2012, 23:18   #9

Yeah what a design China rocks and eu sucks Eu has 15 secs cooldown for potions did you got it? Did you knew it? And you still did lower all skills in EU this server has %90 of ch gtfo.
Old 03/12/2012, 23:31   #10

Wait, they are considering this server old school? It's anything but an old school server.
There is nothing old school about this server except the fact that is has 70 cap, which is heavily modified.

I played this server for a couple of months, they did a good job with it, but it wasn't my cup of tea, so to speak.
Old 03/13/2012, 00:50   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah890 View Post
Wait, they are considering this server old school? It's anything but an old school server.
There is nothing old school about this server except the fact that is has 70 cap, which is heavily modified.

I played this server for a couple of months, they did a good job with it, but it wasn't my cup of tea, so to speak.
agreed, that's what i was saying in an early post, and he replied with : "ppl have avatars..."
Old 03/13/2012, 09:22   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by octy2oo6 View Post
agreed, that's what i was saying in an early post, and he replied with : "ppl have avatars..."
You speaked of egy sets that looks ****** and the skills...I reply about the avatars,so ?

The skills are modified in order to get a balance,at cap 70 chinese and europeans need to be balanced.Only thinking about rogue makes me say lots of **** about the bad balance between chin and euro.

And I don't force anyone to like this server...its your choice,don't like it,go find other better for your taste !
Old 03/13/2012, 09:49   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubcandy View Post
2days to get lvl70ff...
aha 2 days 24/7 T_T ( i have a real life )

and dafaqing media p.k got CRC error files is Broken T_T that's sux !
Old 03/13/2012, 11:52   #14

elite*gold: 48
Download the media from rapidshare.. that one works
Old 03/13/2012, 12:42   #15

Quote:
aha 2 days 24/7 T_T ( i have a real life )

and dafaqing media p.k got CRC error files is Broken T_T that's sux !
Ok not 2 days....4 days around 3-4 hours gameplay.First 2 days you farm,2 days you get to 70ff

So how can this thread stay active for longer term ?
Closed Thread