Silkroad Salvation Changelog
- Cap changed to 70
- Exp/Sp Rates changed to 10x
- Alchemy stone rate changed to 78%
- Mastery limit is 210 for Chinese
- Magic pop, DMG scrolls, Premium Ticket and Devil Spirit are removed
- Universal pills and horse pots stack in 250 stacks
- Stones that drop from monsters stack in groups of 30.
- X-large pots, bolts, and arrows, stack in stacks of 1000.
- New characters begin with 20,000 SP
- Trade routes now give increased gold by 200%-500%
- Tablets no longer drop, instead Stones drop in there place
- 11d stones and set A gear, made level 70, are available in the battle arena manager
- Battle Arena is scheduled for every 2 hours
- Basic wolf pet added to battle arena manager (cost 7 tokens)
- Clock of Reincarnation added to battle arena manager (cost 10 tokens)
- Silk transports in trader NPC
- 11d Immortal stones are available at the BA manager.
- The Bandit Den fortress taxes DW.
World Map Changes
- Only Jangan and Dw area's are currently activated. World size was deemed too large for active jobbing encounters. At its peak iSro had 3k players spread over only 3 zones and even then some areas were empty dead zones. We want a server that's all about jobbing, guilds and community. After looking into which trade routes are most active/fun and which areas were the most useless, we decided to completely remove a huge chunk of the world and focus on creating a solid fun experience with a smaller world. (world map is still not edited to reflect these changes)
- Map of the new jangan mob levels
- Map of the new Donwhang mob levels