Not a member yet? Register for your free account!


Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > Private SRO Main Discussions / Questions > Private SRO Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Silkroad Salvation - The best old school private server so far !!!

This is a discussion on Silkroad Salvation - The best old school private server so far !!! within the Private SRO Advertising forum part of the Private SRO Main Discussions / Questions category; Originally Posted by xdlol How much players are online? dunno around 300-500 dunno for sure .... It got just DW ...

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03/24/2012, 22:18   #31
--^^--
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 504
Received Thanks: 220

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdlol View Post
How much players are online?
dunno around 300-500 dunno for sure ....

It got just DW and JG but dw its full of stalls all day...

__________________

speedtouch1980 is offline  
Old 03/26/2012, 09:23   #32
C++ Monster
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 123
Received Thanks: 19
First this my first warning .
u have to respect the Egyptian players . my first warning was shutdown and delete ur DB
second i closed ur Website.....
3rd: u can forgot ur lovely server , respect all Egyptian and i will remove ur server ......
im one of people who u said it's not important to stay on game.
enjoy with my ddos i stop ddos now i will start again if u annoying those guys
[Snow] is offline  
Old 03/27/2012, 13:52   #33
--^^--
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 504
Received Thanks: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Snow] View Post
First this my first warning .
u have to respect the Egyptian players . my first warning was shutdown and delete ur DB
second i closed ur Website.....
3rd: u can forgot ur lovely server , respect all Egyptian and i will remove ur server ......
im one of people who u said it's not important to stay on game.
enjoy with my ddos i stop ddos now i will start again if u annoying those guys
And you are ??

Nvm...The server has a greeeat community of players that are not turks,since the turkish ip's are not allowed ...sry guys ....and very active,dunno for me its a perfect server .


Take a ride in it ...you won't regret
speedtouch1980 is offline  
Old 03/31/2012, 17:30   #34
--^^--
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 504
Received Thanks: 220
Anyone else comming ?
speedtouch1980 is offline  
Old 04/03/2012, 18:51   #35
--^^--
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 504
Received Thanks: 220
Cmon give it a try,you'll see why is the best pserver around
speedtouch1980 is offline  
Old 04/03/2012, 19:12   #36
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtouch1980 View Post
Cmon give it a try,you'll see why is the best pserver around

It's hardly the best, it's fucking boring. I played there for about a week and I never saw anyone pvping or jobbing. Everyone is part of two unions and they are all full egy so BA is pretty much useless to play, barely any actual players online.
lepricon is offline  
Old 04/06/2012, 01:21   #37
--^^--
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 504
Received Thanks: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by lepricon View Post
It's hardly the best, it's fucking boring. I played there for about a week and I never saw anyone pvping or jobbing. Everyone is part of two unions and they are all full egy so BA is pretty much useless to play, barely any actual players online.
ur joking right ?

its full of players and ppl ....I pvp even at 2-3 at nights dude...u joined maybe mouths ago.try again
speedtouch1980 is offline  
Old 04/06/2012, 02:36   #38
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 5
im playing atm on salvation, started 2-3 days ago..
1. gr8 community (1st day i gotta full male avatar + devil spirit FREE)
2. in 3 days of playing, i make bunch of friends (talk-active and 4-5 hours active not afking or such, just playing and making fun)
3. its fking pro, which older players like, u cant be fking lvl 120 FF + 20m sp in 1 day, u need ur time to be 70 ff, due to great rates.
4. no turks allowed (no offense for mature players, but 90% players are sick of kids and 10k plyz)
5. u cant get set FB egy in 5 days, then.... u will be bored... no u need to work hard for it..
at least, u need a good month of playing to have pretty solid char.

thats just 5 main sentences which explain server gameplay. BATTLE ARENA and battle arena and battle arena and thats PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP...... OFC guy up said no pvp no jobbing and ... guess what, he was wrong... now u can find pvp all day long, and i saw trades, huge trades and jobbing... OFC he is wrong in 1 thing too... there WERE 2 unions, now, there are 1 or 2 new gr8 unions too, so however (brain has stopped working due to spamming letters a lot ;P) just join, u wont regret...
Vivien* is offline  
Old 04/06/2012, 02:51   #39
2006 Silkroad player アヒルの
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 566
Received Thanks: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtouch1980 View Post
ur joking right ?

its full of players and ppl ....I pvp even at 2-3 at nights dude...u joined maybe mouths ago.try again
mouths

mouths

mouths
eendje is offline  
Old 04/06/2012, 12:23   #40
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 5
mouths.... "u" its "n" upside down xD
Vivien* is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Silkroad Salvation (old iSro legit server) Atheneis Private SRO Advertising 416 11/06/2012 20:49
[Silkroad Salvation] lvl 70 cap private server (Nederlands uitgelegt) sooi11 Private SRO Advertising 11 10/20/2011 21:25



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.