Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Running CSRO files version 1.208

Discussion on Running CSRO files version 1.208 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/17/2012, 17:08   #91

elite*gold: 0
whoa, leveling so fast already! I gotta learn about how to job cuz it all different. I never done crafting but sounds fun. At least it's something new. Wish the balloons were enabled
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Running SRO server Files behind router without IP Spoofing !
08/07/2016 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 108 Replies
Hello, Today lets explain a very simple way to run server files behind router without C9 or using any patches . I always say use ur brain before search nor read and share what u study So just my hope to share more guides out here So i could help more and more . Here's a Simple guide for how to setup your server in your home pc for public (behind router), Just move with me step by step in Pics : (If you are going to copy this guide so just gives credits to me (Dr.Abdelfattah))
What Version of Arcadia am I running?
10/04/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey Guys/Gals, How do I find out what Arcadia Repack version I am running? and where can I find the latest Arcade Repack release I heard 1.3 is out but I can't find it.
Vsro Files Running
09/30/2011 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
I have this problem when I try to access my server .. open and all good .. but the client comes out this error is not because who knows why that happens http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/723/sinttuloxd d.jpg
Problem running csro on vista.
02/05/2011 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
I got all the inks downloaded from the guide, and when i try to run csro it will not work.It gives me a ????? error right before the log in screen. I have a new computer with a dual core processor. Computer spects are Intel(R) Core (TM)2 Quad CPU [email protected]. Video cars is a ATI radeon hd 4800 can some 1 help me? It seems it gives me a error about my drivers .
Server is running ok but cant connect?[Official files]
09/26/2009 - Flyff Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello. Well i am using the official flyff server files v11. So everything is up and running ok. but when im trying to connect to my server i write my id and pass and loggin it but when im press on server it says connecting please wait and nothing happends... on error txt it says: query:RANKING.RANKING_DBF.dbo.RANKING_STR 'R1','01' SQLSTATE:42000 error:Cannot open database "RANKING_DBF" requested by the login. The login failed. any help please?thanks