Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need D12 + new fellow system PvP Server

Discussion on I need D12 + new fellow system PvP Server within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need D12 + new fellow system PvP Server

Please any one give me a link to download media.pk for any D12 + New fellow system PvP server

i need only D12 my files doesn`t have D13

ty
Old 02/10/2012, 16:05   #2

Old 02/10/2012, 16:16   #3

make your own
Old 02/10/2012, 19:29   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by IInochange View Post
Thank You I will Try it but the posts from members tells that there is problem with updating O.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamada619 View Post
make your own
How ?
Old 02/12/2012, 08:25   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamada619 View Post
make your own
Omfg , smart *** if he'd know how to do it he would do it. Stop being so freaking smart he obviously cant do it and is asking for help.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SroLatino Server Delta Beta Test (2 Weeks) Free Silk ~ New Fellow Pet ~ Angel Spirit
04/15/2015 - SRO PServer Advertising - 500 Replies
http://srolatinoservers.com/Preview/Logo.png I know it say "Latino" in the name but all can play :) This beta is for test the new update in "SroLatino Servers". When you start you will get: - 900k SP's - 10b Gold - 5k Silk
P-Server with Invasion System/suche p-Server mit invasions System
10/10/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
hallo, ich suche einen p-server mit invasion system. Hello im looking for shaiya p-server with invasion system
MineCraft-Server 24/7 rate System, nonlag, city and region system
07/05/2011 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 2 Replies
Welcome, our new Server Europe is online and it growth. We are looking for new Members and maybe VIP's who want to build on a realistic City. Everyone could buy Region's or get one for a bit of work. We are a friendly community and so please visit us: Server: mc-craft.eu Website (Livemap): *removed
A way for Private server GMs to keep in contact with fellow players
03/31/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 3 Replies
If any of you guys play Philippenes rappelz or have visited the website, you would have noticed the live chat whereby you can communicate with a GM in 1-on-1 live chat, and most servers (private servers included) of games lack GM support, ESPECIALLY RappelzUS, so for all you private server admins out there, use this Live Help, Live Chat, Live Support Software by LiveZilla its what they have in RappelzPH for 1-1 chatting with GMs and it would make your private server well known for 24/7 Live GM...