Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wicked Sro Reopened with 100 Cap

Discussion on Wicked Sro Reopened with 100 Cap within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/25/2012, 00:03   #31

elite*gold: 0
I already did, it says 0/0 (Crowded) ?
Old 03/25/2012, 00:26   #32

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,091
Quote:
Originally Posted by yatso159 View Post
I already did, it says 0/0 (Crowded) ?
When it appears to you , = server offline ..
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Witch The Wicked
06/29/2012 - GunZ - 6 Replies
Hotkeys for Witch's Hacks Not all hotkeys and chatcommands may work but this is all of em Note you may use the disposable grenades infinitely as nukes 1. Buy 2 of the Explosive Grenades that blow up on contact 2. Go in game 3. Type !nnuke ex //note all other nukes also works 4. Right click with ur exploding nukes in hand, it will seem as if ur getting negative grenades this is OK. 5. If you accidently switch weapons u have to go out of the room ur in and buy 1 explosive...
Wicked shaiya help please!!
11/17/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
Can anyone give me the patcher files for wicked shaiya the updater.exe game.exe and the other files. My internet speed so low i cant download the full client. ANYONE HELP PLEASE!
Wicked Patcher
09/02/2011 - DarkOrbit - 0 Replies
Hallo, wer kennt eine eng. oder dt. version des WP für Darkorbit. Ich finde die .xml Scripting Geschichte sehr sexy. Leider komme ich mit dem rus WP nicht zu gange. Habe mal eine Seite mit ähnlichen Injector-Tools gesehen (einer hiess glaub ich Proxy Packer). Sowas gibts doch sicher...:mofo:
wicked-wars
06/04/2009 - Private Server - 4 Replies
edited by trane.