Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Divine SRO

Discussion on Divine SRO within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Divine SRO

Hi everyone! Yep this is ANOTHER thread about another private server!
This one is a simple server with simple rules and a big GM community to provide you with tons of events and a good overall gameplay!

Our current stats are:
350x EXP
350x SP
450x Party exp
50x Gold
100x DROPS

Full client download

Our Forums:

REGISTRATION
... gister.php

No botting is allowed
No Multiclient is allowed either - punishment if found multi clienting Banned for 24 hours first offence

Here is the team:
HardDriver
Greg aka Adicia
Scott
Jehan
ReapeR
Bungie
MajorHarper
Swift_Nuts

We are also open to new GM applicants which will follow a 20 day training program, and must be 18 years of age or older.

Our Teamspeak Infomation is:

IP: 64.79.106.137

We Currently dont have a password set on the teamspeak. But if the teamspeak is abused we will set a password. Please be courtesy to everyone in teamspeak. If you have a problem get with a any of the team on teamspeak. We are taking suggestions for events or how to improve our server.

Thanks and Welcome to DivineSro!!

I am not running this server to make money. As all I care about is that there a good community server and the server gets enough donations to pay for the box each month.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2011, 09:53   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Rates seem good ,lets check it out
Old 12/16/2011, 10:01   #3

12 D added?
alchemy rate?
Whats special about your server?
Old 12/16/2011, 10:37   #4

ip/port?
Old 12/16/2011, 11:06   #5

Free silk?
Old 12/16/2011, 11:07   #6

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Client download mirror :

Old 12/16/2011, 11:18   #7

IP/PORT PLEASE
Old 12/16/2011, 19:33   #8

Amanda I will have to get with the server dev to get the port.

We have the 12d files in the db. We dont have them active right now as we want to make sure the 11d side of things is pure and running smoothly. Alchemy rate is 1.5 to 2x.. The ofcourse is the 64.79.106.137 and port is 15779. We dont give away free silk as this is what we gift for donations. But we do give away alot of free items. We are always up for suggestions on events or anything about the server you would like to see changed. We dont just want a blind server running off what the owners want. We want a server where everyones opinions count. Also this server is out of the norm we do not host in european countries as this server is hosted in the usa. So all you usa players can now actually see the speed of a sro server. So any comments or suggestions get on the forums make a account and put them in there and one of the gm's or Owners will get with you. If you wish to speak with a owner directly. Greg and HardDriver are the 2 owners. Just pm us on the forums. Thanks for checking out our server and have a nice day!
Old 02/15/2012, 23:40   #9

Guys the server has been down for around 18 hours because the server company we went threw systems engineer was working on the network adapaters and messed up and locked us out of the box. I dont have a estimate on when it will be back up but Im hoping it wont take anymore time then it already has.
Closed Thread