Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Divine SRO Turk Free

Discussion on Divine SRO Turk Free within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/31/2011, 20:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
Hello Guys! I am one of the Owners of Divine Sro. That gm that cussed everyone was punished and was suspended for 2 weeks due to that incident. We watch out gm's very closely now and we have a system setup for our gm's that someone is always on and our logs show what they do when they do it. Also how are we a racist server? Turks is not a race turkey is a country. As we dont want a bunch of turks running around scamming and doing their usual stuff they do on any sro server. Also we got a few updates on the server and if you play on this server and ever have a problem message HardDriver and I will take care of it. We do have it uploaded to another location as specified on our homepage. Also realize guys that live overseas this server is based in usa so yes to some of you it might be laggy due to it being in the usa.

Any other complaints feel free to join our forums and let us know. Thanks!
Old 01/04/2012, 03:39   #17

elite*gold: 0
ok... the moment i come home...
I AM DOWNLOADING THIS
if this truly is a turk free server u have something i've been looking for an eternity
Closed Thread