Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

XXXXXSro Lowrate Server

Discussion on XXXXXSro Lowrate Server within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb XXXXXSro Lowrate Server

XXXXXSro (you can fill in the server name)

!!! I am not going to create this server ~ maybe in collaboration with a team but absolutly not on my own !!!

Information:
Everything every other good vsro server files-based psro server has and low rates. I only see some goddamn 100x+ rate servers.
Do something original, just start a server with 2x-5x rates and make bots legal. LEGAL BOTS!!!??? GTFO UMAD!!!??? Believe it or not in the end it will be the best choice to make bots legal. Which needs to be ILLEGAL is running more then 2 clients at the same time (This way you will prevent the item and gold farming). And another thing is that if you add the JOB-idea with higher rates (youll read more about this further in the post) that there won't be any bots for that and if they will be specificly made for the jobbing on this psro server, then i guess with 20%+ people jobbing at the same time you won't be much of a threat to the other non-botters xD.
It would be the most awesome fucking psro in history.

Also i love the idea of a job-based server. Making way more gold out of jobbing insteat of farming gold from monsters is a very good idea to get Silkroad played the way it needs to be played. Can't you imagine a server with 1500-2000 capacity where 20%+ of the whole server is jobbing at the same time. Create bonus events for the top 10 jobbers and reset the highscores every week, i don't know. So many things can be easily done but the private servers that exist atm have more downs then up's.

These are the ideal rates for my favourite private server:

2x~10x exp rates
2x~10x sp rates
1x~2x Alchemy rates
3x~15x Party Exp Rates
2x gold rates
2~5x item rates
3~8x sox rate
6x job-gold-rate
1x job-exp rate

Here are some ideas for a perfect server:
*Make it possible to lvl up trough jobbing, give thief-mobs a higher gold, item & exp drop rate then a normal monster.
*Unique events are mostly kinda boring, i know something, just randomly spawn uniques somewhere on the map. Un-announced, this is way more fun then the typical organised unique-events where all the high level players kill almost all of the uniques spawned in one specific area. If you randomly spawn some low-level uniques in low-level areas those players grinding over there will have a shot of killing some uniques
*Create a weather-system which makes it randomly rain every 1~3hours for 1 hour all accros the Silkroad map. You get double exp.
*Its not neccesairely to start at 110cap, i would love to see a server where you start at 80cap with the default masterycap's for both euro and china (default = isrolike) and then later on after a month or something bring out a patch for 90cap and repeat this untill you reach 110cap.
*Stackable consumeables (pots, arrows, pills etc) to 500
*Starting youre account with 1 untradeable grab pet for 1 month, devil spirit, premium and a free inventory expansion. (You will start with 0sp, since for my knowledge of editing the game it is impossible to make the beginners SP undonateable for guilds. Because if you start with 10k sp for example you can just go in youre guild and donate the sp and do it over and over again. This will make the guild leveling way to easy.
*Possibility to buy d1~d8/d9/d10 (Depending on the level cap) advanced elixers B from the grocery-npc in any town. The prices will be fair so you can easily make all youre weapons +2 higher almost for free.
*Stackable goods, every single item in the game should be stackable to like acap of 5000
*Starting with (intradeable) silk items like:
Grabpet (7 days)
Inventory and storage expansions
11 reverses
Premium PLUS (7 days)
(and anything that would be usefull, as long as its intradeable it doesnt matter)

If you have any other ideas, feel free to post them here and ill add them to this post. Also i will upgrade this post if i get any new ideas.

SOMEONE OUT THERE, GO AND CREATE THIS LOW-RATE SERVER.
YOURE FAITH HAS COME!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/01/2011, 16:32   #2

legal bot = fail
Old 11/01/2011, 16:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by XzzY View Post
legal bot = fail
explain me that
Old 11/01/2011, 18:41   #4

can i be GM?
Old 11/01/2011, 20:41   #5

eh
Old 11/01/2011, 21:04   #6

Cmon someone got to tell me its a good idea xD
Old 11/01/2011, 21:06   #7

O.o nice rates

2x~5x exp rates
2x~5x sp rates
1x~2x Alchemy rates
3x~7x Party Exp Rates

Are you kidding me?
Old 11/01/2011, 21:13   #8

I do like your idea.. with these rates you are able to do party lvling and have fun in groups
The only problem is that there isnt any good bot for pservers(just mbot)
Old 11/01/2011, 21:37   #9

good idea, but if u wanna have those rates, you have to get a dedicated and create easy gameplay (stacking potions, arrows, tablets, elixirs) and free inventory expansion item. Nothing else will convince players to play here, you have to create a lot of custom things also, right now there is too many servers, so players can choose the best one, so for u it's not good position.
Old 11/01/2011, 21:53   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobek61 View Post
good idea, but if u wanna have those rates, you have to get a dedicated and create easy gameplay (stacking potions, arrows, tablets, elixirs) and free inventory expansion item. Nothing else will convince players to play here, you have to create a lot of custom things also, right now there is too many servers, so players can choose the best one, so for u it's not good position.
Well, just like i said in my threat, this server would also unique along all the other servers since it would have low rates. I will edit the post because lots of people aint getting the point: I am not going to create this server ~ maybe in coorporation with a team but absolutly not on my own
Old 02/26/2012, 10:43   #11

bump
Old 02/26/2012, 10:49   #12

i do like your idea and talking about the rates i prefer 10-20% but yea i think we got the point you are trying to say, cause those "pvp" servers are hell of a boring ****
Old 02/26/2012, 10:59   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by marciuz View Post
i do like your idea and talking about the rates i prefer 10-20% but yea i think we got the point you are trying to say, cause those "pvp" servers are hell of a boring ****
you get it man.
Old 02/26/2012, 11:08   #14

Try out Silkroad Salvation
Old 02/26/2012, 11:31   #15

i really hate the high rates i prefer the low rates <3 but not that low -.- !!

Tags
bot, nova, psro, silkroad, sro